What's new

China ready to cede land for part of Arunachal Pradesh?

So you recognize the right of the Tibetans to fight back and pick up arms against Chinese imperialism? :woot:

Yes he did :lol:.... in so many words.

He also opened a door for India to support this right of the Tibetans for armed resistance, since he himself supports this. :lol:

India said it publicly.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...e-India-policy-first/articleshow/42060331.cms
India on Monday took a tough line ahead of Chinese President Xi Jinping's visit to India later this month. "For India to agree to a one-China policy, China should reaffirm a one-India policy," external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj said

Here's China asking India to follow One China policy. This is also public.
http://www.scmp.com/week-asia/geopo...-china-policy-beijing-warns-india-over-taiwan
‘FOLLOW ONE-CHINA POLICY’: BEIJING WARNS INDIA OVER TAIWAN DELEGATION

If you don't know this then your govt is hiding information from your public that India is openly challenging One China policy. Read the articles above.
India already adheres to The one China policy. The article you posted was nothing but hot air warning by your external minister. So much for your article lol...

How about Tawang for Tibet? Tibetian are culturally more Indian than Chinese.

Who said that?

Tibetan exiles?

Many Pakistanis say that they have nothing in common with India. Does that mean it is true?

Nor did China, the people who ruled this area are today standing firmly with India, be it Ahoms, Manipuris, Mizos and Nagas.

Then why do you discriminate against them, why committing horrible crimes against their women?

Matter of fact is they are coerced to stay, Kashmere will happen to them if they want independence. Given a free choice, I bet everyone of them want to be Chinese, which offers much better economic conditions, opportunity and no discrimination.

India already adheres to The one China policy. The article you posted was nothing but hot air warning by your external minister. So much for your article lol...

No India doesn't adhere to one china policy. If it were, how come Dalai Lama is running a Tibetian government in exile from India?

I have same dream as you to see independent of Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Hyderabad, parts of Himachal, Goa, Sikkim, Ladakh. Let see if it helps you :lol:...that should take care of many birds with one stone...LMAO

Of course it helps me :lol: ......... its gives me a good laugh. A good start to my day.

So have we decided on an Independent Taiwan, Tibet and Uyghur ?

our internal systems to find balance are robust, are yours ? :azn:

Nor did China, the people who ruled this area are today standing firmly with India, be it Ahoms, Manipuris, Mizos and Nagas.
Don't fucking lie, Roybot. The Northeastern people hate your guts.

No India doesn't adhere to one china policy. If it were, how come Dalai Lama is running a Tibetian government in exile from India?
Tell that BS to someone else.

Don't fucking lie, Roybot. The Northeastern people hate your guts.

No they don't but the Tibetans and Uyghurs hate yours?

Assamese and Nagas and Mizos join the Indian Army in droves. If China was to ever commit the mistake of attacking India again, it will be these chaps that will knock the teeth in of the Chinese soldiers :lol:

So you recognize the right of the Tibetans to fight back and pick up arms against Chinese imperialism? :woot:
Who is still fighting now but old exiled overthrown dalai gangs, who lost everything. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: And keyboard warriors like you?

Matter of fact is average Tibetan enjoy much better life than average Indians. The gap is wider each day.

Back
Top Bottom