What's new

China readies for a sharp short war with Japan

These guys have been brainwashed so much by American propaganda mouthpieces, they are beyond help.
They are programmed to believe anything America tells them as truth and everything others tell them as lie.
Total sheep.

China doesn't need the propaganda, China only needs the live action to prove itself.

BTW, now the war with those Nippon right-wing nutcases seems to be inevitable, but the question is when?

The later it got the stronger we got.

However, if they want it right now, China will not be hesitated to teach Nippon a lifetime lesson.

I don't understand why people here overjoy at a prospect of a war between China and Japan.

I would not see a war like that ever happens. First of all, Japan is not some pushover like other South East Asian countries that Chinese can simply invade and get away with miminal casualty. Japan is an Island Nation, and one advantage being an Island Nation is that it will take the invader toll if the defender have a prominent Navy. Which is what Japanese were this time of days.

A War between Japan and China would see a Economical Cripple Japan bankrupt, however, it would also draw Chinese back at least 10 years in developement, fighting a war is not cheap as many people here would think, US National Debt jump from 5 trillions in 2001 to nearly 17 trillions (that's 12 trillions in debt) in 2013 just because the American is fighting 2 wars in iraq and Afghanistan, both of which is not even near the same league of the US Armed Forces...

If China is indeed going after Japan, which is a near peer opponent, the money factor would have a severe consequence. So why go to war when the Chinese can live like a king in their own??

And another problem i can see is if China indeed prepare for war in a progressive scenario, it will be in stark contrast of their peaceful nature, some country does not believe the Chinese Peaceful rise theory, but a lot more do. An invasion to the Japanese soil would proof otherwise, and by then China will effective alienate themselve from the rest of the region.

For both country championing peaceful solution, i cannot ever see how one will invade another.

Let's hope this is just some overnationalist comment coming from either side, and we should be glad the actual Japanese government and Chinese government did not actually think like that

I don't understand why people here overjoy at a prospect of a war between China and Japan.

I would not see a war like that ever happens. First of all, Japan is not some pushover like other South East Asian countries that Chinese can simply invade and get away with miminal casualty. Japan is an Island Nation, and one advantage being an Island Nation is that it will take the invader toll if the defender have a prominent Navy. Which is what Japanese were this time of days.

A War between Japan and China would see a Economical Cripple Japan bankrupt, however, it would also draw Chinese back at least 10 years in developement, fighting a war is not cheap as many people here would think, US National Debt jump from 5 trillions in 2001 to nearly 17 trillions (that's 12 trillions in debt) in 2013 just because the American is fighting 2 wars in iraq and Afghanistan, both of which is not even near the same league of the US Armed Forces...

If China is indeed going after Japan, which is a near peer opponent, the money factor would have a severe consequence. So why go to war when the Chinese can live like a king in their own??

And another problem i can see is if China indeed prepare for war in a progressive scenario, it will be in stark contrast of their peaceful nature, some country does not believe the Chinese Peaceful rise theory, but a lot more do. An invasion to the Japanese soil would proof otherwise, and by then China will effective alienate themselve from the rest of the region.

For both country championing peaceful solution, i cannot ever see how one will invade another.

Let's hope this is just some overnationalist comment coming from either side, and we should be glad the actual Japanese government and Chinese government did not actually think like that

because it serves three important things as mentioned by Chinese Tiger

Seem like u dont wanna accept the Truth that : Japan- S Korea- former South VN and whoever US's 'allies' in Asian are US's dogs when VietNam -Philippine are freedom wolves.

The dogs must obey the boss even when they r beaten up . Phil coast guard shot dead TWese but TW dare not do anything coz US order TW to stop retaliating to Phil. Same thing will happen to Japan, if Chinese kill them in disputed zone but US dont show any action, then, Japan also can not do anything against China.

Seem like u dont wanna accept the Truth that : Japan- S Korea- former South VN and whoever US's 'allies' in Asian are US's dogs when VietNam -Philippine are freedom wolves.

The dogs must obey the boss even when they r beaten up . Phil coast guard shot dead TWese but TW dare not do anything coz US order TW to stop retaliating to Phil. Same thing will happen to Japan, if Chinese kill them in disputed zone but US dont show any action, then, Japan also can not do anything against China.

lol, finally some common sense from Niceguy, keep posting comments like that instead of trolling China for all days.

Those right-wing nuts are probably a minority and even they should know about the severe consequences an Japanese attack on any neighbor would kickstart. It would be their end. So as I see the situation it is very unlikely to happen. I mean seeing any Japanese aggression. If we should speculate in such terms then ONLY if Japan can be 100% sure that they have the backing of USA/NATO which they can never be.

USA nor China is doing to risk disaster for the sake of a few islands (Japan). That for each year is getting less relevant and powerful. Both USA and China are each other's biggest trade partners.

Look, the US/USSR divide was much more extreme and nothing ever happened for real. Outside the Cuba Crisis and a few other smaller incidents. The US-Chinese rivalry is nowhere near that level IMO.

China has a very clever foreign policy. No need to change that approach or throw it away. I am sure that China can showcase its power in a better way.
@al-Hasani i think you didnt realize that currently you are discussing with chinese right-wing nut! o_O

Last edited:
i think you didnt realize that currently you are discussing with chinese right-wing nut! o_O

lol, first it is the Chinese commies, then it is the Chinese right-wing nuts, then what next?

And you have to know that commies cannot be the right-wing nuts.

lol, finally some common sense from Niceguy, keep posting comments like that instead of trolling China for all days.
I always say the Truth , many times I've said : Japan-S Korea r US's dogs already.

Im not trolling China,too.All I say abt China is the truth (weak - corrupted - low morale army), u cant deny anything I said.

Im enjoy watching the show between 1979 loser and US's dogs :pop: , I think Japan cant win China in Senkaku in long run coz US seems dont care much abt that islands

I always say the Truth , many times I've said : Japan-S Korea r US's dogs already.

Im not trolling China,too.All I say abt China is the truth (weak - corrupted - low morale army), u cant deny anything I said.

Im enjoy watching the show between 1979 loser and US's dogs :pop: , I think Japan cant win China in Senkaku in long run coz US seems dont care much abt that islands

It is not that US doesn't care about it, it is because they don't wanna take thousand nukes from China just for their dog Japan.

It is not that US doesn't care about it, it is because they don't wanna take thousand nukes from China just for their dog Japan.
Yeah, maybe. Fighting against Japan over Senkaku is good choice for ur corrupted gens to brag abt their power . China have its people support in this war , US also will not risk their precious lives for this useless island, so u have a chance to win.

But dont try to war with VN in SCS(east sea) now, u have no chance to win, there is a big gap between our experienced army and ur poorly trained army.:pop:

Irrespective of what CPC fanboi's here think, Japan is not a military pushover. They have a qualitative edge over Chinese and even quantitative edge of Chinese is not very large over japanese.They may be treaty bound not to have Aircraft carrier but they have 40,000 tonnes!!!! supposed Heli carriers.

Unless one thinks that victory over China means invading Beijing, China may lose against Japan.

Yeah, maybe. Fighting against Japan over Senkaku is good choice for ur corrupted gens to brag abt their power . China have its people support in this war , US also will not risk their precious lives for this useless island, so u have a chance to win.

At least you are more reasonable than your compatriot Viet in this regard.

He is a big fan of Japan, maybe he loves to watch their animes.

Last edited:

Just like China wouldn't want to take a massive nuclear response from the US. Which is exactly what would happen if china launched a first strike nuclear attack on the US. Please tell me that you're not that much of a an insane hyper-nationalist to believe the US would just sit there and not defend itself and retaliate right back to any nuclear attack. News flash: in a full scale nuclear war, those Islands would be the last thing anyone would be worrying about.

is it so easy for you to wish for bloodlust and genocide all the time on pdf because you live a very comfortable life in your host western country?. Very easy for you to do, since you wouldn't be the one fighting on the front line.

Just like China wouldn't want to take a massive nuclear response from the US. Which is exactly what would happen if china launched a first strike nuclear attack on the US. Please tell me that you're not that much of a an insane hyper-nationalist to believe the US would just sit there and not defend itself and retaliate right back to any nuclear attack. in a full scale nuclear war, those Islands would be the last thing anyone would be worrying about.

is it so easy for you to wish for bloodlust and genocide all the time around here on pdf because you live a very comfortable life in your host western country?. Very easy for you to do, since you wouldn't be the one fighting on the front line.

Most of your nukes were built from the Cold War era, they are mostly expired nowadays.

China feels there is the need, it can easily hike its stockpile to 10000+.

China has many breeder reactors located in the underground tunnel, and it is China has the right capability to produce several thousands nukes in a very short period.

One good advice for USA, stay away in the confrontation between China and Japan.

Back
Top Bottom