What's new

China rakes visa issue with India

Yeah Buddy Japan needs Defence Technology from your DRDO...man you guys are living in delusional world..srsly have not laughed so hard today..:lol:

read my post properly before you start jumping like a mokey , where have i said drdo is selling its techology to japan

just one defence deal with japan and the chinese premier will come running to india , and term india as an old friend with which china shares cultural ties , the problem is that we have a weak government in power which will never take any action at these chinese acts and the chinese know this very well .

Correct me if I am wrong, but Japan is prohibited by its constitution to sell their weapons to foreign countries.

India should hit back by issuing stapled visas for Chinese coming from Tibet and the Uighur areas of China stating this areas as disputed.

Then India must give a staped visa to TIBET People who comes here...TIT 4 TAT....

Then India must give a staped visa to TIBET People who comes here...TIT 4 TAT....

India should hit back by issuing stapled visas for Chinese coming from Tibet and the Uighur areas of China stating this areas as disputed.

Oh, I wish the Indian government had the balls to declare Tibet as a disputed region. :P

Unfortunately for you and me, Sonia prefers the appeasement approach.

something similiar to the nuclear deal we were going to have with japan , or any small defence cooperation like having a joint naval excercise in south china sea will be enough to stop these chinese actions.

Sorry but not sure how a civilian nuclear deal will be a detarrant...As far as Naval exercise is concerned then it was on but unfortunately due to tsuanmi Japan backed out...

Oh, I wish the Indian government had the balls to declare Tibet as a disputed region. :P

indian FM already signalled china..

taiwan,tibet for u..kashmir for us..

if IQ of 150 dont understand this,then i dont know who helps you..

and i dont think that your govt dont know about this..:azn:
they also have asked india to clear their tibet stand..:lol:

anyway,it is a matter of seconds to deliver speech on an issue..ball is in ur court.

i will scratch your back,if u do so with me..:lol:

u can continue to whine more n more as u do usually...:lol:

These are just stupid comments and invite nothing apart from trolling...GOI has already accepted Tibet as part of China..i don't see a reason to back out from there....

And what does China prefer???

well obviously the new found power has gone to their head.....nothing new.....they are pushing to ascertain india's red line...but trust the bhuddas in south block to mess up...

And what does China prefer???

These actions by the Chinese government, are obviously designed to provoke a response from India.

Maybe they want India to declare Tibet as disputed, so they can finish of the Zangnan issue? Or to create an upsurge in nationalist sentiment against India.

Or maybe it is just a big bluff. :azn: Let's see what the GoI does.

These actions by the Chinese government, are obviously designed to provoke a response from India.

Maybe they want India to declare Tibet as disputed, so they can finish of the Zangnan issue? Or to create an upsurge in nationalist sentiment against India.

Or maybe it is just a big bluff. :azn: Let's see what the GoI does.

Or maybe they are just plain confused. The right hand not knowing what the left hand does.

Or maybe they are just plain confused. The right hand not knowing what the left hand does.

Could be. :P There is going to be a leadership change in 2012, different factions within the CPC have different viewpoints on such issues.

Just one more thing on the GoI's long list of things they need to respond to.

On the contrary, just another thing for GoI to not respond to.

There is no need for any response other than not letting anyone with a stapled visa pass.

You are saying that GoI should deny opportunity for Indians hailing from AP & Kashmir just because they happen to live in that areas.

I cannot understand the silence of GoI on this matter. I remember the hue and cry that GoI raised when Canada refused visa to an ex-BSF soldier last year.

Back
Top Bottom