What's new

China rakes visa issue with India

The best is Tit for Tat... India also should start issuing stapled visa to Tibetians or other citizens of china hail from disputed land with other country.... let this reach for maximum escalation......

Correct me if I am wrong, but Japan is prohibited by its constitution to sell their weapons to foreign countries.

India should hit back by issuing stapled visas for Chinese coming from Tibet and the Uighur areas of China stating this areas as disputed.

This is the solution for Sick china..

Oh, I wish the Indian government had the balls to declare Tibet as a disputed region. :P

Unfortunately for you and me, Sonia prefers the appeasement approach.

Oh here is another holding balls n all... so what u waiting for go n grab Taiwan .....

hey huji..plz explain this..
i cant sleep today if i wont get answer of this:rofl:

Well, now those Tibet aristocratic serf owners insurgents are planning disruptive activities in Tibet. Yes, the biggest black hand is the United States, but you do not forget, their stronghold in India, to plan their activities in India, if the Indian government does not support or at least a default attitude, their actions can be carried out? You think that India has no responsibility in this regard? As china gave a small comeback already is very restraint.

Well, now those Tibet aristocratic serf owners insurgents are planning disruptive activities in Tibet. Yes, the biggest black hand is the United States, but you do not forget, their stronghold in India, to plan their activities in India, if the Indian government does not support or at least a default attitude, their actions can be carried out? You think that India has no responsibility in this regard? As china gave a small comeback already is very restraint.

thks for clearing this...well,i think lama visit with obama doesnt need this to happen.

LOL, yet you complain when Pakistanis say this to you regarding the Mumbai attacks.

You really dont have a leg to stand on with that line of argument....so quit while you're ahead.

Besides....Im not even sure you know what you're trying to say

Yes, we played you and we feel funny of doing this. So what? What are you going to do or what can you do?:lol:
You leaders are just crying slinkingly.

Yes, we played you and we feel funny of doing this. So what? What are you going to do or what can you do?:lol:
You leaders are just crying slinkingly.
Actually, India has a lot to thank China on the meddling in the visa situation. It has appreciatively made the Indian leaders see the benefit in better friendships in Indo China. The increasing closeness with viet nam and the convergence on the east sea matter is quite refreshing. Thank you china :)

India has a responsibility in the region just china thinks that it has a responsibility. Is that not clear to china yet? If China does not agree with India, it has the right to do what it feels will make the situation better. Action is better than words!

Well, India shud be still be act peacefully with China's such silly provocations atleast for like nxt 3yrs ,i mean untill 2015.

India's little harsh statements wud be enuf for such china's provocation.

all im saying is ,Sino-Indian War shud not occur before 2015.

Well, India shud be still be act peacefully with China's such silly provocations atleast for like nxt 3yrs ,i mean untill 2015.

Better do it quickly, the gap is increasing every day.

'India cannot match China military force': Indian Naval Chief - IBNLive

Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Sureesh Mehta has set off a storm by saying India cannot match China military force. Is it a warning from India's military that the government needs to hear?

"In military terms, both conventional and non-conventional, we neither have the capability nor the intention to match China force for force," said Admiral Sureesh Mehta.

For a nuclear-armed military representing the interests of a billion-plus people, the lack of confidence is quite striking. India's military leadership has made a stunning confession that New Delhi doesn't have the stomach for a fight, if push came to shove on the disputed Sino-Indian boundary.

"Whether in terms of GDP, defence spend or any other parameter, the gap between the two is too wide to bridge and is getting wider by the day," he said.

you should write an articel about this 2015 Sino-indo war``its going to be on headline on major hindu news papers as your people like those craps

Stapled visas lol... Thats all they can do now....pfffft:coffee:

Exactly, i must say you're one "smart indian", look, like as i said before, No big deal, its just a "visa", not like we are sheltering "Indian government of exil", right? we should just move on as nothing happened, "deal"?:china:

Back
Top Bottom