What's new

‘China provokes us but we still don’t know how to fight it’

We already took Arunachal Pradesh in 1962, we defeated you easily in BOTH sectors.

The Indian Army never took AP back by force, they just hoped and prayed that the PLA would consider Aksai Chin more important, and leave on their own.

China under the RoC was weak, however we were never fully colonized by any of the colonial powers.

Unlike India, which was in fact created by them.

U must have failed in history classes miserably !!

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

We already took Arunachal Pradesh in 1962, we defeated you easily in BOTH sectors.

The Indian Army never took AP back by force, they just hoped and prayed that the PLA would consider Aksai Chin more important, and leave on their own.

China under the RoC was weak, however we were never fully colonized by any of the colonial powers.

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

It was the colonialists who united the many independent kingdoms of the subcontinent, to create a new entity known as "British India". Which was then further split in half when the Muslims demanded their own country.

But this really surprises me, If you had taken Arunachal Pradesh in 1962, then why you suddenly ran back?? Also when you ran away that time, then why are you claiming it again??

If i go by your logic, then since you were not colonized fully due to the reason you were strong and fought back the Britishers, then how come that tiny Country (not even half of size of yours), gave you all such a humiliation??

And what will you say about this?????..........The PLA’s top officer, Gen. Chen Bingde, announced during his recent visit to Washington that China’s is no where close to matching the United States’ in terms of military capability.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

china don't have ball to attack India. it is just showoff.

[[/I

I wouldn;t tke a Chinese generals word for it, plus not being close to America is subjective. They could behind the US and far ahead of India..

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

It was the colonialists who united the many independent kingdoms of the subcontinent, to create a new entity known as "British India". Which was then further split in half when the Muslims demanded their own country.

Damn I thought you guys were smart....Ashoka ring a bell???

But this really surprises me, If you had taken Arunachal Pradesh in 1962, then why you suddenly ran back?? Also when you ran away that time, then why are you claiming it again??

If i go by your logic, then since you were not colonized fully due to the reason you were strong and fought back the Britishers, then how come that tiny Country (not even half of size of yours), gave you all such a humiliation??

He is being a hypocrite :lol: :lol: If they REALLY have the balls, they should take Arunachal by force. If not, well then all the bravery talk is pretty much useless.

Also, on one hand he is saying China defended US and +16 allies in 1950s, and just two years back they they were humiliated by a nation 20 times less in size and population. Hypocrisy.

- Winston Churchill

Plz if you want to use Churchill as an example. don;t make dig his wonderful thoughts on China....

Damn I thought you guys were smart....Ashoka ring a bell???

LOL, you mean the guy who ruled from 274–232 BC? :lol:

That is just a blip in history, only forty years out of how many thousands of years?

- Winston Churchill

The Same Winston Churchill said..................."Glass, china, and reputation are easily cracked, and never mended well".

What do you have to say about this???

The Same Winston Churchill said..................."Glass, china, and reputation are easily cracked, and never mended well".

What do you have to say about this???

He was talking about china the material, as in china plates. Not China the country. :lol:

You can tell because when talking about countries, the first letter is capitalized.

Glass and china are both materials.

Unlike India, which was in fact created by them.[/QUOTE

Not fully colonzied..doesn;t mean squat...Your ppl were slaves to the British just like India...no better no worse...don;t kid yourself kid. As for another hole in your theory of unified India....Ashoka...

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

according to the article they are scared of china and can never defeat china

So let it be....any win by China will always be negated as a power who picked on a weak country....so your victory in any future event will be minimal to say the least.

He was talking about china the material, as in china plates. Not China the country. :lol:

You can tell because when talking about countries, the first letter is capitalized.

Glass and china are both materials.

Now again........ chinese understanding as per convenience. but what i feel, that he didnot even bothered to give respect to China by putting capital "C".

such a humiliation....:lol:

Now again........ chinese understanding as per convenience. but what i feel, that he didnot even bothered to give respect to China by putting capital "C".

such a humiliation....:lol:

LOL, you are grasping at straws in order to cover your humilation in 1962. :lol:

LOL, you mean the guy who ruled from 274–232 BC? :lol:

That is just a blip in history, only forty years out of how many thousands of years?

Don;t matter that itself blows a hole in BS theory. A blip in history is still recorded in history. Kings and feudal lords were content ruling what they had....if they went to war it was for treasure or slaves. Chinese are weak minded ppl who will submit and not fight for themselves....whereas Indians fight and have been fighting for thousands of yrs...win or lose.

according to the article they are scared of china and can never defeat china

Good good... clap clap. You read it correctly. We are scared of China.

But why China doesn't have balls to attack India???

I am wondering........:blink:

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

LOL, you are grasping at straws in order to cover your humilation in 1962. :lol:

Again you forgot 1945. there is no comparison to that humiliation..... small group of people, really taking sh*t out of entire Chinese nation.

Back
Top Bottom