What's new

‘China provokes us but we still don’t know how to fight it’

LOL, you are grasping at straws in order to cover your humilation in 1962. :lol:

What is so humiliating? We lost a a battle, that was conveniently turned into a truce by China before the weather worsened. If the war protracted, India would have engaged mch more. The Chinese sneak attacked. yet, could not defeat India wholeheartedly. India continues to exist stronger than ever, progressing more and more.

Good good... clap clap. You read it correctly. We are scared of China.

But why China doesn't have balls to attack India???

I am wondering........:blink:

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Again you forgot 1945. there is no comparison to that humiliation..... small group of people, really taking sh*t out of entire Chinese nation.

I guess when Japanese retreated, they took them. Now all they do is whine. :rofl:

Again you forgot 1945. there is no comparison to that humiliation..... small group of people, really taking sh*t out of entire Chinese nation.

And yet even at our weakest point, they never managed to occupy more than 1/4 of our land area. And today it is we who sit on the UN Security Council as one of the P5 veto members. :lol:

Compare that to what the British did, by both creating India and then enslaving it for TWO HUNDRED years. You never fought against it, you only begged.

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

India is an artificial entity, that was already split in half when the Muslims demanded their own homeland. Which will surely be repeated when Indian Muslims reach 30-40% of the population.

^^^ They were not much interested in China otherwise they would have run you aground, India was the land of milk and honey, remember the numerous expeditions taken to reach India. Whereas China was a land of rice fields. You did not fight the British to keep your freedom, you literally gave them your land on a platter working as slaves for them.

And yet even at our weakest point, they never managed to occupy more than 1/4 of our land area. And today it is we who sit on the UN Security Council as one of the P5 veto members. :lol:

Compare that to what the British did, by both creating India and then enslaving it for TWO HUNDRED years. You never fought against it, you only begged.

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

India is an artificial entity, that was already split in half when the Muslims demanded their own homeland. Which will surely be repeated when Indian Muslims reach 30-40% of the population.

Even if you sit on the Moon...... fact will remain fact. They humiliated you guys(more the double the size of Japan) worst than a slave.

I can see you anger.......:lol:

I know i have rubbed you very hard. Its paining lol. We have already broken you (as Churchill said) into many pieces, which you are trying to get back. But i say..... Japanese took your balls in 1945. And you don't have guts.

I know i have rubbed you very hard. Its paining lol. We have already broken you (as Churchill said) into many pieces, which you are trying to get back. But i say..... Japanese took your balls in 1945. And you don't have guts.

You Indians are hilarious, you try to talk tough, but when it comes down to a battle, the Indian Army runs away like little girls. :P

As if 1962 was not enough, we then helped Pakistan develop nuclear weapons.

So despite your whining about the Mumbai attacks, you couldn't do anything but cry. :lol:

They controlled the fertile parts. ;) God Knows how much japanese genes flow in hans' blood :D

And now look, the highest leader in India is a white European woman. :azn:

- Winston Churchill

It was the colonialists who united the many independent kingdoms of the subcontinent, to create a new entity known as "British India". Which was then further split in half when the Muslims demanded their own country.

for trolling:

"If the British ever left India, it wont survive for more than 20 years"

- Winston Churchill

Good good... clap clap. You read it correctly. We are scared of China.

But why China doesn't have balls to attack India???

I am wondering........:blink:

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

again why bought japan into this ? are you japanese ? lol

You Indians are hilarious, you try to talk tough, but when it comes down to a battle, the Indian Army runs away like little girls. :P

So despite your whining about the Mumbai attacks, you couldn't do anything but cry. :lol:

and there are numerous indian ADVISERS to Obama and its an Indian who is the governor of one province of USA... ;)

But as per your last claim..... We are still occupying your land & you don't have balls to take it. Lol...... and you say, your armed forces are this and that. But actually you are scared of us. thats why not attacking us.

LOL, Indians can't do anything for themselves. Instead of trying to show they fought valiantly during 1962 (they didn't), they try to steal the glory of other countries. :lol:

- They depended on the British colonialists to create their country out of many independent kingdoms
- Even today their highest leader is a white European

You can see India's true face when they were screaming about the Mumbai attacks and promising retaliation.

But what happened in the end? They went home crying. :rofl:

They can't even stand up to Pakistan, how can they prevent a repeat of 1962? This time though, it will be a two-front war, and the Indian Armed forces have already admitted that they stand no chance.

Back
Top Bottom