What's new

China, Philippines agree to safeguard peace in South China Sea

No one looking down on you as you poor and only idiots looking down on you for that matter [ caused you are poor]. Don't you just see quite few Vietnamese born to be idiots, then call us as Vietnamese looking down on Philipines.

As I believe as you believed that every country will has idiots. So don't put that bad things in your mind and move on man.

lol, this so-called encircling China strategy is nothing, but a joke.

Even without China's presence, you guys would still fight each other.

Honestly speaking the truth, the Vietnamese are very cunning, they are excellent in denying any negative blames from people to Vietnam but in other side they are living a hard code life on others. I have friends from Thailand, Laotian and Kampuchea, they all have none positive feeling about the Vietnamese, with them Vietnam is a big bad bully in the region beside China, but they tend to against Vietnam the most according to historical and geopolitical factors.

See here we don't ave any problem with the Chinese mainland, Hongkongese, Taiwanese, Korean, and Japanese, all are welcome in Philippines, sometime Korean and Japanese are looking down on us but they never expose their real though, they do it by exporting us cheap products and sell them with high prices, Japanese factories owners used to hold our workers salary and require us work overtimes, the Korean re not better, they used to beat our locals and act rudely to poor locals, also some Korean mafias come to Philippines to creating "dogfight" gamble and illegal prostitution to serve for their fellow citizens; who are living and working in Philippines; which is a very inhumanity and violent of our national laws, we arrest them all and putting them in the jails with no tolerance.The Chinese are different, but we are usually friendly to each others for some reason, maybe we have a large and long time Chinese community living in our country so that make Filipinos more familiar to China, but when discussing about political and sea disputes, we have figured out there are some huge disagreements between two countries, but after all we still can negotiate. If talk about discrimination against a specific race here is not too right, but an ultra-nationalism is more accuracy to define the Vietnamese aggressive on her neighbors.

We Filipinos are "cool" in the World, nobody give us a looking down or racist, but when we are in the region with Asian friends, oh it is sad, and I am not expect any higher from my neighbors.

Honestly speaking the truth, the Vietnamese are very cunning, they are excellent in denying any negative blames from people to Vietnam but in other side they are living a hard code life on others. I have friend from Thailand, Laotian and Kampuchea, they all have none positive feeling about the Vietnamese, with them Vietnam is a big bad bully in the region beside China, but they tend to against Vietnam the most according to historical geopolitical factors.

See here we don't ave any problem with the Chinese mainland, Hongkongese, Taiwanese, Korean, and Japanese, all are welcome in Philippines, sometime Korean and Japanese are looking down on us but they never expose their real though, they do it by exporting us cheap products and sell them with high prices, some Korean mafias come to Philippines and making "dogfight" gamble which is very inhumanity and violent of our national laws, we arrest them all and putting them in the jails with no tolerance, with the Chinese are are usually friendly to each others but when discussing about political and sea dispute, we have figured out there are some huge disagreement between two countries, but after all we still can negotiate. If talk about discrimination against a specific ethnic here is not too right, but a ultra-nationalism is more accuracy to define the Vietnamese aggressive on her neighbors.

We Filipinos are cool in World, nobody give us a looking down or racist, but when we are in the region, oh it is sad, and I am not expect any high from my neighbors.

Putting every territorial dispute aside, i must say that Vietnam is a far more imperialistic nation.

They are dreaming to control over the entire Southeast Asia, even partial territory of China.

Putting every territorial dispute aside, i must say that Vietnam is a far more imperialistic nation.

They are dreaming to control over the entire Southeast Asia, even partial territory of China.

Well, every country has their national interests, we Filipinos don't care who is more powerful than whom in the region, all we care is protecting our sovereignty and national laws. All people when coming to Philippines have to respect the rules and people here, if they don't corporate we will physically force them to follow.

As I had said, our Philippines are cool in World, we live a simple life and don't want to mess with anybody, just leave us alone and you can do whatever you want. Killing, fighting, wars? No problem to us; if it not our business, we don't mind.

Well, every country has their national interests, we Filipinos don't care who is more powerful than whom in the region, all we care is protecting our sovereignty and national laws. All people when coming to Philippines have to respect the rules and people here, if they don't corporate we will physically force them to follow.

As I had said, our Philippines are cool in World, we live a simple life and don't want to mess with anybody, just leave us alone and you can do whatever you want. Killing, fighting, wars? No problem to us; if it not our business, we don't mind.

At least you show some class and manner compared to our Viet members here.

Honestly speaking the truth, the Vietnamese are very cunning, they are excellent in denying any negative blames from people to Vietnam but in other side they are living a hard code life on others. I have friends from Thailand, Laotian and Kampuchea, they all have none positive feeling about the Vietnamese, with them Vietnam is a big bad bully in the region beside China, but they tend to against Vietnam the most according to historical and geopolitical factors.

See here we don't ave any problem with the Chinese mainland, Hongkongese, Taiwanese, Korean, and Japanese, all are welcome in Philippines, sometime Korean and Japanese are looking down on us but they never expose their real though, they do it by exporting us cheap products and sell them with high prices, Japanese factories owners used to hold our workers salary and require us work overtimes, the Korean re not better, they used to beat our locals and act rudely to poor locals, also some Korean mafias come to Philippines to creating "dogfight" gamble and illegal prostitution to serve for their fellow citizens; who are living and working in Philippines; which is a very inhumanity and violent of our national laws, we arrest them all and putting them in the jails with no tolerance.The Chinese are different, but we are usually friendly to each others for some reason, maybe we have a large and long time Chinese community living in our country so that make Filipinos more familiar to China, but when discussing about political and sea disputes, we have figured out there are some huge disagreements between two countries, but after all we still can negotiate. If talk about discrimination against a specific race here is not too right, but an ultra-nationalism is more accuracy to define the Vietnamese aggressive on her neighbors.

We Filipinos are "cool" in the World, nobody give us a looking down or racist, but when we are in the region with Asian friends, oh it is sad, and I am not expect any higher from my neighbors.
Heheh, and I hope you're NOT an another nick of Mr. Chinese-Khmer Tiger :cool:

PDF is just forum for discussing and debating of normal peole, and people join here for fun too, not a forum for Leaders , don't make it so serious, dude.

Mr/Mrs: Aquino No.1

Thanks for Yours called Vietnamese are cunning and it is good to knowing you.

Mr/Mrs: Aquino No.1

Thanks for Yours called Vietnamese are cunning and it is good to knowing you.

What else words I could use? That is the most accuracy word to describe yours which was created by American during Vietnam war. Have you ever heard they call Vietnamese Communists are "cunning rats"? Go check more sources and doing some research, I said your people are always denying the truth is seem quite true.

Your people calling us servants, mixed-pinoy, white slave, half bred gook, asian beaner, banana etc.... don't think I never know what is in your Vietnamese though.

PDF is just forum for discussing and debating of normal peole, and people join here for fun too, not a forum for Leaders , don't make it so serious, dude.

I don't know what are you talking about? Are you insane?

well this surely rules you out mate`

Then why you guys always making the subject about the poor people in China?

When China invested hug amount of money to Navy to threaten his neighbors and Chinese guys posted imposing photos made by photoshop for propaganda, we just reminder you that in China same as huge poor people still available.

When China invested hug amount of money to Navy to threaten his neighbors and Chinese guys posted imposing photos made by photoshop for propaganda, we just reminder you that in China same as huge poor people still available.

They are still x4 as rich as you with vast Forex and oversea dispora. Vietnam has... ?

They are still x4 as rich as you with vast Forex and oversea dispora. Vietnam has... ?

Read hereto bro,

China raises rural poverty line
There are now 128 million Chinese in rural areas who qualify as poor, 100 million more than under the previous standard.
China has redefined the level at which people in rural areas are considered poor by raising the official poverty line, despite a booming economy.

A sharp upward revision in the official poverty line, announced by the government on Tuesday, means that 128 million Chinese in rural areas now qualify as poor, 100 million more than under the previous standard.

The new threshold of about $1 a day is nearly double the previous amount. While the revised poverty line is still below the World Bank threshold of $1.25 a day, the change brings China closer to international norms and better reflects the country's overall higher standards of living after three decades of buoyant growth.

http://http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/30/china-raises-rural-poverty-line

Read hereto bro,

China raises rural poverty line
There are now 128 million Chinese in rural areas who qualify as poor, 100 million more than under the previous standard.
China has redefined the level at which people in rural areas are considered poor by raising the official poverty line, despite a booming economy.

A sharp upward revision in the official poverty line, announced by the government on Tuesday, means that 128 million Chinese in rural areas now qualify as poor, 100 million more than under the previous standard.

The new threshold of about $1 a day is nearly double the previous amount. While the revised poverty line is still below the World Bank threshold of $1.25 a day, the change brings China closer to international norms and better reflects the country's overall higher standards of living after three decades of buoyant growth.

http://http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/30/china-raises-rural-poverty-line

Sir, raising the poverty line does not denote that the Chinese have more of the poor than Vietnam Unemployed and poverty-stricken Americans still earn 30x more than the average employed Vietnamese.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom