What's new

China, Philippines agree to safeguard peace in South China Sea

What else words I could use? That is the most accuracy word to describe yours which was created by American during Vietnam war. Have you ever heard they call Vietnamese Communists are "cunning rats"? Go check more sources and doing some research, I said your people are always denying the truth is seem quite true.

Your people calling us servants, mixed-pinoy, white slave, half bred gook, asian beaner, banana etc.... don't think I never know what is in your Vietnamese though.

Mr/Mrs: Aquino No.1

Call us whatever you want, I [we] don't really care much. You cried somebody look down on yours Philippines, but YOUR acted make people looks down on YOU.

I, [we] don't call you back because I [we] knows and understood a pharse like this "If dog bites you will you bite its back"

Sir, raising the poverty line does not denote that the Chinese have more of the poor than Vietnam Unemployed and poverty-stricken Americans still earn 30x more than the average employed Vietnamese.

China population 1.300 millions with 128 million in poverty.
Vietnam population 86 million with households with per capita income per month in rural areas at less than VND200,000 (around 1US#) are considered poor people. Under these criteria, the poverty rate in Vietnam fell to below 10% in 2010, less than 8,6 million are poor.
Rate of poverty people in china and Vietnam is the same.

http://http://english.thesaigontimes.vn/Home/business/other/17983/

Vietnam population 86 million with households with per capita income per month in rural areas at less than VND200,000 (around 1US#) are considered poor people. Under these criteria, the poverty rate in Vietnam fell to below 10% in 2010, less than 8,6 million are poor.

Same? Are you serious? And you're so dumb, you measure poverty in USD. Poverty thresholds are measured in international dollars or purchasing power parity. Current thresholds for developing countries are at $2.

% of ppl living under $2

Canada: 0%

US: 0%

China: 36.3%

Vietnam: 48.4%

India: 75.6%

List of countries by percentage of population living in poverty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is not to mention that the Chinese economy is growing by 9%+ every year, 50% faster than Vietnam's 6%+. The Chinese are getting richer, faster while the country is over 10x larger in both population and territory.

It's pathetic to see Vietnamese comparing themselves to China. The wealth, and military gap between you and your communist neighbor will only increase in the future.

The viets will be unbeatable.

Same? Are you serious? And you're so dumb, you measure poverty in USD. Poverty thresholds are measured in international dollars or purchasing power parity. Current thresholds for developing countries are at $2.

% of ppl living under $2

List of countries by percentage of population living in poverty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is not to mention that the Chinese economy is growing by 9%+ every year, 50% faster than Vietnam's 6%+. The Chinese are getting richer, faster while the country is over 10x larger in both population and territory.

It's pathetic to see Vietnamese comparing themselves to China. The wealth, and military gap between you and your communist neighbor will only increase in the future.

They have Monkey King on their side.

lol more clueless vietcon propaganda```the more 'poor' China now facing serious problems of hunderds of thousands illegal viet monkeys swam in southern part of China and also endless dead cheap viet bride``please explain this with your monkey understanding of 'poor' and 'rich'

% of ppl living under $2

Superpower in economy China has his own 1,3 k X 36.6 % = 476.19 million Chinese in poverty. :undecided:

lol more clueless vietcon propaganda```the more 'poor' China now facing serious problems of hunderds of thousands illegal viet monkeys swam in southern part of China and also endless dead cheap viet bride``please explain this with your monkey understanding of 'poor' and 'rich'

China's GDP bigger than Vietnam, China is paradise today, pls bring all immigrants chinese from Vietnam back to china.:yahoo:

Honestly speaking the truth, the Vietnamese are very cunning, they are excellent in denying any negative blames from people to Vietnam but in other side they are living a hard code life on others. I have friends from Thailand, Laotian and Kampuchea, they all have none positive feeling about the Vietnamese, with them Vietnam is a big bad bully in the region beside China, but they tend to against Vietnam the most according to historical and geopolitical factors.

See here we don't ave any problem with the Chinese mainland, Hongkongese, Taiwanese, Korean, and Japanese, all are welcome in Philippines, sometime Korean and Japanese are looking down on us but they never expose their real though, they do it by exporting us cheap products and sell them with high prices, Japanese factories owners used to hold our workers salary and require us work overtimes, the Korean re not better, they used to beat our locals and act rudely to poor locals, also some Korean mafias come to Philippines to creating "dogfight" gamble and illegal prostitution to serve for their fellow citizens; who are living and working in Philippines; which is a very inhumanity and violent of our national laws, we arrest them all and putting them in the jails with no tolerance.The Chinese are different, but we are usually friendly to each others for some reason, maybe we have a large and long time Chinese community living in our country so that make Filipinos more familiar to China, but when discussing about political and sea disputes, we have figured out there are some huge disagreements between two countries, but after all we still can negotiate. If talk about discrimination against a specific race here is not too right, but an ultra-nationalism is more accuracy to define the Vietnamese aggressive on her neighbors.

We Filipinos are "cool" in the World, nobody give us a looking down or racist, but when we are in the region with Asian friends, oh it is sad, and I am not expect any higher from my neighbors.

Although Vietnam and Philippines are neighbors but in fact people of both countries have cultural exchange with each other very less.
If you only know a few Vietnamese people, you shouldn't comment like so about Vietnamese. Please come to Vietnam, you will see a different truth: We are very friendly and love peace. :tup::tdown:

Putting every territorial dispute aside, i must say that Vietnam is a far more imperialistic nation.

They are dreaming to control over the entire Southeast Asia, even partial territory of China.

We are one of poorest countries in the ASIAN, we don't have any dreams to control anything. :no:

China's GDP bigger than Vietnam, China is paradise today, pls bring all immigrants chinese from Vietnam back to china.:yahoo:

Just show us one city in Vietnam that resembles Shanghai or Hong Kong if the former was too much to ask :disagree:

The Philippines is a founding member of the United Nations;[1] it has been an elected member of the Security Council[2] and has participated in FAO, International Labor Organization (ILO), UNESCO and World Health Organization. Like most nations, the Philippines is a signatory of Interpol. The Philippines is a member of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, East Asia Summit, and the Latin Union. It was formerly a member of the now-defunct SEATO. Declaring itself as independent of any major power block of nations, the Philippines is a member of the Non-Aligned Movement.

Since the end of the Cold War relations between the Philippines and Vietnam have warmed rapidly. Today the Philippines and Vietnam are economic allies and have a free trade deal with each other. Both nations are a part of Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC). The Philippines and Vietnam have conducted joint military exercises together in the South China Sea and are trying to find ways to turn the Spratly Islands from an area of conflict to an area of cooperation.

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_the_Philippines

Just show us one city in Vietnam that resembles Shanghai or Hong Kong if the former was too much to ask :disagree:

Shanghai and Hongkong are built from a time of colonize by western, there are today really big cities.
Vietnam don't go to competition by build mega-cities.:coffee:

Mr/Mrs: Aquino No.1

Call us whatever you want, I [we] don't really care much. You cried somebody look down on yours Philippines, but YOUR acted make people looks down on YOU.

I, [we] don't call you back because I [we] knows and understood a pharse like this "If dog bites you will you bite its back"

LOL Garbage manner, garbage words. What would you want me say? Flattering you or telling the world how good you are to us? Why Vietnam always denies the shameful truth? Because of Truth-Hurt? Why don't you have any courageous to consider your own fault?

Every Asean members in the region have recognize your Vietnam too well, who would have favorite to a country that had planned to invading them and becoming the only leader. We never accept a communist evil to be our leader and we don't need anybody leading us. You have to take care of your internal affairs, don't put your nose into others business. Your country is the most chaotic nation in the region, you don't have ability to solve your own problem.

Although Vietnam and Philippines are neighbors but in fact people of both countries have cultural exchange with each other very less.
If you only know a few Vietnamese people, you shouldn't comment like so about Vietnamese. Please come to Vietnam, you will see a different truth: We are very friendly and love peace. :tup::tdown:

We are one of poorest countries in the ASIAN, we don't have any dreams to control anything. :no:

LOL Totally opposite with what I have been observed in the reality.

Your Vietnamese could receive the "great liar" Nobel prize of 21st.

Honestly speaking the truth, the Vietnamese are very cunning, they are excellent in denying any negative blames from people to Vietnam but in other side they are living a hard code life on others. I have friends from Thailand, Laotian and Kampuchea, they all have none positive feeling about the Vietnamese, with them Vietnam is a big bad bully in the region beside China, but they tend to against Vietnam the most according to historical and geopolitical factors.

See here we don't ave any problem with the Chinese mainland, Hongkongese, Taiwanese, Korean, and Japanese, all are welcome in Philippines, sometime Korean and Japanese are looking down on us but they never expose their real though, they do it by exporting us cheap products and sell them with high prices, Japanese factories owners used to hold our workers salary and require us work overtimes, the Korean re not better, they used to beat our locals and act rudely to poor locals, also some Korean mafias come to Philippines to creating "dogfight" gamble and illegal prostitution to serve for their fellow citizens; who are living and working in Philippines; which is a very inhumanity and violent of our national laws, we arrest them all and putting them in the jails with no tolerance.The Chinese are different, but we are usually friendly to each others for some reason, maybe we have a large and long time Chinese community living in our country so that make Filipinos more familiar to China, but when discussing about political and sea disputes, we have figured out there are some huge disagreements between two countries, but after all we still can negotiate. If talk about discrimination against a specific race here is not too right, but an ultra-nationalism is more accuracy to define the Vietnamese aggressive on her neighbors.

We Filipinos are "cool" in the World, nobody give us a looking down or racist, but when we are in the region with Asian friends, oh it is sad, and I am not expect any higher from my neighbors.

Putting every territorial dispute aside, i must say that Vietnam is a far more imperialistic nation.

They are dreaming to control over the entire Southeast Asia, even partial territory of China.

Shanghai is a largest city of nearly 1.4 billion people, while Hong Kong is a city of ex-colonial of old superpowers Britain. Both of which we are not there. :azn:
You can proud of Shanghai, but not so proud of HongKong. :no:

Shanghai and Hongkong are built from a time of colonize by western, there are today really big cities.
Vietnam don't go to competition by build mega-cities.:coffee:

Well, Vietnam was colonized completely by foreigners, which makes your argument invalid.
More like Vietnam is too poor to build a single "paradise" city like Shanghai or Hong Kong ;)

Shanghai is a largest city of nearly 1.4 billion people, while Hong Kong is a city of ex-colonial of old superpowers Britain. Both of which we are not there. :azn:

Are you sure on the bold parts? goes to show how educated you really are :lol:

You can proud of Shanghai, but not so proud of HongKong. :no:

Says an uneducated non-Chinese? Of course we can be proud of both. They are both well known and extremely rich cities of China :azn:

Back
Top Bottom