What's new

China, Philippines agree to safeguard peace in South China Sea

LOL Garbage manner, garbage words. What would you want me say? Flattering you or telling the world how good you are to us? Why Vietnam always denies the shameful truth? Because of Truth-Hurt? Why don't you have any courageous to consider your own fault?

Every Asean members in the region have recognize your Vietnam too well, who would have favorite to a country that had planned to invading them and becoming the only leader. We never accept a communist evil to be our leader and we don't need anybody leading us. You have to take care of your internal affairs, don't put your nose into others business. Your country is the most chaotic nation in the region, you don't have ability to solve your own problem.

LOL Totally opposite with what I have been observed in the reality.

Your Vietnamese could receive the "great liar" Nobel prize of 21st.

Frankly, they just don't know where and when to stop. Little wonder why their closer neighbours such as Laos, Cambodia and Thailand etc are leaving them behind.

Well, Vietnam was colonized completely by foreigners, which makes your argument invalid.
More like Vietnam is too poor to build a single "paradise" city like Shanghai or Hong Kong ;)

Are you sure on the bold parts? goes to show how educated you really are :lol:

Says an uneducated non-Chinese? Of course we can be proud of both. They are both well known and extremely rich cities of China :azn:

I think it's somethinh wrong with your mentallity, I just reminder you truth that such big cities built by forigner, not Chinese. I prefer so much when you coud show the city like Shenzhen in Canton, it will be more convinced that China can do such mega cities.:azn::azn:

I think it's somethinh wrong with your mentallity, I just reminder you truth that such big cities built by forigner, not Chinese. I prefer so much when you coud show the city like Shenzhen in Canton, it will be more convinced that China can do such mega cities.:azn::azn:

Are you sure? So Chinese was arms folded and stood by watching these whitemen build their homes and cities for them? :lol:

Putting that issue aside, you have still failed to show us a single "paradise" city of yours that is comparable. It is a shame that you can change your language to be similar to French but failed in building a single "paradise" city. Having fun twisting and turning much? :azn:

Frankly, they just don't know where and when to stop. Little wonder why their closer neighbours such as Laos, Cambodia and Thailand etc are leaving them behind.

Mr. Aquino No. 1 has lost his way.

Are you sure on the bold parts? goes to show how educated you really are :lol:

Shanghai is not a largest city of China? :azn:

Says an uneducated non-Chinese? Of course we can be proud of both. They are both well known and extremely rich cities of China :azn:

Seem, you are slow cognitive. Hong Kong is a city built by the British empire, it was rich before it was returned to China. :lol:

Are you sure? So Chinese was arms folded and stood by watching these whitemen build their homes and cities for them? :lol:

Putting that issue aside, you have still failed to show us a single "paradise" city of yours that is comparable. It is a shame that you can change your language to be similar to French but failed in building a single "paradise" city. Having fun twisting and turning much? :azn:

to be calm bro, Vietnam is belong to developing countries, we don't go to competition to build mega city. When I look at photos which Chinese guys showed on PDF, I think they may come from rural area of China then they are overwhelmed with photos are decorated by photoshop.

Shanghai is a largest city of nearly 1.4 billion people, while Hong Kong is a city of ex-colonial of old superpowers Britain. Both of which we are not there. :azn:
You can proud of Shanghai, but not so proud of HongKong. :no:

Hanoi was a city built by the Chinese, which colonized it until the French took over.

Let's do the math

Shanghai has 1.4 billion people
Shanghai is 17% of the population of China

China has 1.4/0.17 = 8.2 billion people

World population: 7 billion

There are more Chinese than Chinese and the world combined.:hitwall:

Shanghai is not a largest city of China? :azn:

Re-read what you have said:

Shanghai is a largest city of nearly 1.4 billion people,

Since when did Mr Ho taught you Shanghai houses 1.4billion people? Now go back to that education camp of yours and fire your useless teacher :lol:

Seem, you are slow cognitive. Hong Kong is a city built by the British empire, it was rich before it was returned to China. :lol:

It does not matter if it was rich or not before it was returned. It was the sheer will and determination of those hardworking Chinese that made Hong Kong what it is today. Not even the so called great empire of Britain can do much if it was full of lazy people. So of course we can be proud of it. A city belonging to China and is continuing to do well under China :azn:

to be calm bro, Vietnam is belong to developing countries, we don't go to competition to build mega city. When I look at photos which Chinese guys showed on PDF, I think they may come from rural area of China then they are overwhelmed with photos are decorated by photoshop.

Sure you can decorate photos, but your city will not get international recognition for being successful no matter how you decorate it. It is the reality of their success that made them what they are and made people proud enough to photoshop them, and make them appear even more glamorous than what they already are. Can you make a single Vietnamese city successful and internationally recognized by photoshopping it? Looks like you still don't have a "paradise" city that is worth anyone photoshopping :no:

Hanoi was a city built by the Chinese, which colonized it until the French took over.

Let's do the math

Shanghai's population is roughly 1.7% of China, not 17%.

You both got wrong.

Let's do the math

LOL You just caused them so hurt. The Vietnamese are kind of high ego people, they try to act wisely and won't let people seeing their idiot, here you reveal that sensitive thing to the public, congratulations, you are now become hated by the Vietnamese and please prepare for any revenges in the future to Canada. LOL

Mr Aquino No.1:

When can you get back to your real face? You are crawling instead of standing off and fight.

Here some nicks/flags you used to get banned.

1/ Cambodia Sprit under Cambodia/US flag

2/ Determined Tiger under Cambdia/US flag

3/ Sin Pateh under Ghana then changed back to Cambodia/US

4/ Aquino No.1 under Philippines/ US

The person should be shame must be YOU. The person who most talk about self-esteems and lost it by YOU.

The person who talk like a tough guy but crawl by knees that was YOU Mr/ So many faces/flags

LOOSER !!!

I think mods should ban this troll and false flagger else PDF going to get trashes.

Mr Aquino No.1:

When can you get back to your real face? You are crawling instead of standing off and fight.

Here some nicks/flags you used to get banned.

1/ Cambodia Sprit under Cambodia/US flag

2/ Determined Tiger under Cambdia/US flag

3/ Sin Pateh under Ghana then changed back to Cambodia/US

4/ Aquino No.1 under Philippines/ US

The person should be shame must be YOU. The person who most talk about self-esteems and lost it by YOU.

The person who talk like a tough guy but crawl by knees that was YOU Mr/ So many faces/flags

LOOSER !!!

I think mods should ban this troll and false flagger else PDF going to get trashes.

Is that how Vietnamese operates? to accuse without proof? I bet it must hurt to know that Vietnam is actually not very popular with its neighbours :rolleyes:

Is that how Vietnamese operates? to accuse without proof? I bet it must hurt to know that Vietnam is actually not very popular with its neighbours :rolleyes:

Talking about proof of what?

I don't really care what the World calls us as a rat or whatever they like to name Vietnamese are. What I do care if my country is being harm then I will fight for it, other than that it is not my business. I think at this point you are feeling the same what I feel.

Back
Top Bottom