What's new

China, Philippines agree to safeguard peace in South China Sea

Why are you referring to the US as "your father" now?

Is it because you're jealous that the US will defend Philippines over Vietnam any day? Just a while ago, Viets here were hysterical about how the US is helping Vietnam after butchering 3 million Vietnamese not too long ago, and how the US will defeat China for Vietnam. Whose father is it?

Where and When I referring to the US as "your father"?

We don't hate Filipinos. US protect Philippine, it is good for them, does not affect us.

You are trying to prove that you are a guy rude and disrespectful. :no:

Why are you referring to the US as "your father" now?

Is it because you're jealous that the US will defend Philippines over Vietnam any day? Just a while ago, Viets here were hysterical about how the US is helping Vietnam after butchering 3 million Vietnamese not too long ago, and how the US will defeat China for Vietnam. Whose father is it?

You are very well said bro, thanks a lot for speaking up for Filipinos!

Where and When I referring to the US as "your father"?

We don't hate Filipinos. US protect Philippine, it is good for them, does not affect us.

You are trying to prove that you are a guy rude and disrespectful. :no:

Sorry I don't understand what the F you are saying?

If trolling is your main reason to be here then please get the god damn out the thread!

What on earth such a endless talkative troll like you!

Philippines will be sure the most and trusted ally of the U.S., what are your Viet Cong gonna do to us? Hate? or Jealous?

I never know why you love to mention about that in your debates but whatever you are trying to say, I think that fit you the most. You have no logical points to back your claim in the dispute, so you are a loosing player of the game.

LOL The Vietnamese are excellent in telling lie, your people saying is absolute different with that you have done to your neighbors.

OMG What a lame accusation of a frustrated manner of 21st. Why your Vietnamese could come up to such nasty blaming on others. There are plenty people who don't have favorite or dislike or even extremely hate your Vietnam, are they all Chinese? There are American, European, Australian and even Thais, Laos, Cambodian, Malaysian, Indonesian, Singaporean and Pakistani hate your Vietnam, some of them hate you because of Communism, some hate you because of political issues and national interests, some hate you because of your betrayal history, are they all Chinese? Even some Russian in the far North hate your Viet Cong dual to your stealing and destroying their national security by your illegal Vietnamese smugglers in Moscow . As I remember they killed and tortured many Vietnamese just because they hate Asian perils, and they were your best ally during Cold War, so are they Chinese either?

I am proud of my whole family generation are truly purest gene in Philippines, my ancestors had fought many wars to win back the independence for Philippines, my dad and uncles lost their legs, arms and eyes in Vietnam war helping the U.S. and U.N. cleaning up the Communist dominance in Southeast Asia. Our family don't have any related with the Chinese Communists as you blame, if I was that kind of person, then I or my family will be executed by our government, during the cold war time there were many strictly rules to prevent to communist penetrating into Philippines.

But that was an old story, we are now don't have any problem with the Chinese, even in the past the Chinese-Filipinos are recognized as equal as Filipinos, they are very acceptable in our society because of their kindness, positive attitude and especially their loyalty to Philippines. Many Chinese-Filipinos are serving in Philippines arms forces, some of them are holding a very high ranks among the top commanders in our army, yet you couldn't believe there are so many senates, politicians, and social activities in Philippine's congress are Chinese-Filipinos. No need to doubt but surely all of them are very loyal to Philippines. The irony is they are the most anti-China in Philippines, every time the country discuss about the dispute with China, they often pass out the most hardcore solutions which causes many peace lovers have to shut them off. LOL

In Philippines we are the very open mind and tolerant society, we don't care who you are and where you from, whatever your background is if you are a loyalty to the country, you are welcome here. We Filipinos hate the discrimination, we are the victims of that evil ideology around the World, we have been treated bad by people so how could we to do that to others?

I don't know why your Vietnamese are so sensitive every time hearing people dislike about your country or people, if there is something TRUE then you must LEARN to ADMIT that, why denying and driving to proofless accusations. I wonder why your people are always proud of yourself a thousand years of rich culture but Vietnamese are so racist and rude to foreigners, it is luckily for us that we are not located next to your communist Vietnam, if so we must be assimilated, stolen lands or being bullied for thousand years like pathetic Lao and Cambodia, or even Thailand. Our Filipinos hate discrimination, we fight many wars just for against that evil ideology, your accusation with your lame reasons one Filipinos are unacceptable, that's showing how contradict between your words and your lifestyle.

So next time make sure you rule me out when intend to blame me a Chinese or whoever dislike your country, we hate you because of bad things Vietnam have done to us, not because the ethnic background as your lying say.

I would like to remind you that there are millions of your Vietnamese today both in domestic and oversea are having conflicts and hating at each others, are they all Chinese? And who could guarantee that your ancestors were not Chinese while your country was a part of ancient China? How could you sure you are not having Chinese gene in your blood? Have you ever check your DNA?

There many Vietnamese overseas are now don't have loyalty to Vietnam at all, and they hate Vietnam instead. Their loyalty is belong to USA or the country they are living in, so are they all Chinese? Why Vietnamese hate Vietnamese so much? Why your people don't have a courage to admit your ugly side but tend to avoid that? Why are you so racist on your fellow Chinese-Vietnamese whom are a part of your Vietnam? Why you hate Chinese-Vietnamese just because they are hard-working and smarter than you, a native?

sorry, but that´s a such nonsense. lol, the philippines love all, except the viets. very funny. :blah:
only one two sentences: the viets may be different, regardless of where they are from: north, south, central, oversea or their belief: capitalist, communist, regardless of religion: Buddhist or what ever, we all have one thing in common: we are patriot.
China knows that it must not cross the red line: a such incident and provocation like from last year will not be tolerated and will be answered by a strong reaction from VN!

Back
Top Bottom