What's new

China patrols Diaoyu Islands to celebrate defeating Japan in WW2

A very good way to celebrate victory against the savagely imperial jpnese invaders

It seems to make sense.

That mean if a country like india which wants to get a UNSC perm seat, they have to beat jpn up.
Interesting

images
The existing 5 permanent members will likely to cock block India and Japan for a common interest.

But of course in the news, they will say, "they're welcome to join" bla bla bla...
口不对心

The existing 5 permanent members will likely to cock block India and Japan for a common interest.

But of course in the news, they will say, "they're welcome to join" bla bla bla...
口不对心

They even do not that. On this, everyone is pretty explicit : 没有办法!!!

Obviously, it's time for the USA to provide missiles and nuclear warheads to the JSDF, 自衛隊.

Obviously, it's time for China to provide missiles and nuclear warheads to the NAFBRV.

Anyway,firstly beats Japan.
And China will back you.
Then Russia or US or UK or France will deny you.LOL.

I wonder what will happen if Jpn wants to apply for a UNSC permanent seat or both india and jpn are applying, It will be freaking interesting too

口不对心

I agree
Those are diplomatic jazz
No one welcome the indians into the club
What can the indians contribute?
They are not in the same league.

And everyone even the blind knows what a country India is.
If anyone still doesnt know about that, the "banned topics " on PDF should provide a very good guidance,

So I just hate to waste my time arguing with the pathetic ones on PDF when there are many other interesting topics to talk about.

images

Last edited:
Thanks to the Allied nations, w/o them, China would be owned by Japan.

Hori Sheet! You guys sure know how to bend history/facts. We'll I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that these were taught to you and that you are not aware of this misinformation. Do you even know the principle behind atom bomb? Go search Baidu regarding who invented it.

To all my Chinese friends (not sure if should you call you that), the world is big, don't be confined to what your country is teaching you. Use the internet to compare it to the history taught by other nations as well... On second thought, you guys might just be Wumaos, and to troll is your career.

'Hori Sheet' ? Are you trying to make fun of Japanese accent? o_O''

without the gallantry of Chinese against the barbaric facists jpnese invaders, the rest of Asia are eating sushi with wasabis now

images

Ignore and report the guy. The person sounds like an Indian, judging by the discourse that is common among Indians.

China refutes Japan's accusation of gas exploration in East China Sea

2015-09-18

China on Thursday rejected protests by Japan over the development of gas fields, which Japan said, were in a disputed part of the East China Sea, saying its work was in undisputed waters under China's jurisdiction.

"Japan has no right to make irresponsible remarks on it," said Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hong Lei at a routine press briefing, adding that Japan's hype did not help bilateral dialogues and cooperation on issues regarding the East China Sea.

"We found Japan's position not constructive in promoting improvement of China-Japan ties and managing the situation in the East China Sea through dialogue," Hong said.

He urged Japan to reconsider its action in accordance with the four-point agreement, which both countries signed in November 2014, including resuming political, diplomatic and security dialogues while acknowledging different positions on the Diaoyu Islands.

China's stance remains unchanged, said the spokesperson, adding that Japan should create favorable conditions for fulfilling the agreement.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom