What's new

China patrols Diaoyu Islands to celebrate defeating Japan in WW2

The days of unchallenged Japanese and American dominance in East Asia are over forever.

China will counter Japanese expansionism and bellicose behaviour.

Now that Russia has shown interest in East Asia, the warmongering thugs in Japan will face China AND Russia.

Thanks to China's military might, East Asia is safe from colonialism and fascism.

Wut? Am I really reading this? Dayum! AFAIK, Allied forces together with China defeated Japan during those times. Or should I review my history.

China's might alone can't overthrow Japan during WW2. Any sources (translated on Enlish) for this guys? Interesting.,

Wut? Am I really reading this? Dayum! AFAIK, Allied forces together with China defeated Japan during those times. Or should I review my history.

China's might alone can't overthrow Japan during WW2. Any sources (translated on Enlish) for this guys? Interesting.,
Well,no matter what you said,China is the winner of WW2 and got a seat in UNSC.
Don't give up,Japan.
UNSC seat deserves your efforts.

Don't give up,Japan.
Compared to other allied nations, China killed the most Japanese soldiers and after the war expanded our territory by gobbling up Japanese colonies like Manchuria and Taiwan. Of course we are the most important ally against Japan. Even the atomic bomb was created by a Chinese lady physicist named Madam Wu.

More like "peace through power."

For a country destined to be great, war is more likely when that country is weak.

By being strong, the mighty dragon of Greater China is extending tons of olive branches to the peoples of Ryukyu Kingdom and Japan.

War is likely only if China is weak. Case in point: Japan's invasion of China -- 1895 (Taiwan) till today (Diaoyudai).

Nah, we like our trade with the Chinese as well as they also like trade with Japan.

I suppose rhetoric coming from China nowadays is a response to perceived slight.

Chinese media, and government is sensitive in regards to Japan's overseas foreign policy when it contradicts their plans.

You have to learn to read between the lines, my friend.

:)

Nah, we like our trade with the Chinese as well as they also like trade with Japan.

I suppose rhetoric coming from China nowadays is a response to perceived slight.

Chinese media, and government is sensitive in regards to Japan's overseas foreign policy when it contradicts their plans.

You have to learn to read between the lines, my friend.

:)

trading with bullets? :rofl:

中国海警舰船编队9月7日在钓鱼岛领海巡航 - 国内热点 - 21CN.COM

Thanks to China's military might, East Asia is safe from colonialism and fascism.

A very good way to celebrate victory against the savagely imperial jpnese invaders

Don't give up,Japan.

It seems to make sense.

That mean if a country like india which wants to get a UNSC perm seat, they have to beat jpn up.
Interesting

images

Back
Top Bottom