What's new

China paper calls for Alliance with India against US.

The question is, if USA engage in a war with China, will India help USA or sit and watch? This is the most that i care.

Indians dont want Americans fighting close our border, Thats for sure. We will not provide any bases for attacks against China. Maybe you can ask Japan the same question.

As for Fighting with Chinese, Its out of question because:

1) its not our war.

2) Chinese will never side with us in any case.

Indians dont want Americans fighting close our border, Thats for sure. We will not provide any bases for attacks against China. Maybe you can ask Japan the same question.

As for Fighting with Chinese, Its out of question because:

1) its not our war.

2) Chinese will never side with us in any case.
Indian should understand, if China is taken down by USA, then second follows Russia, then Last India. Whites don't like Yellows and Blacks. We hate Japanese in the bone and guts. we don't have same feeling towards India, which is a country suffered from western bully in the recent hundred of years like China. Indian is not so beast as Japanese, Japanese is killing machine. Because China and India both has massive land territory, so we are not always plotting and murdering other Asian countries people. Please bear in mind my Indians friend, Japan is still want to invade other Asian Countries when it get the chance. If China is strong, Japan will be very well controled. I would rather india to be the permanet member of UN not Japan. We never invade Japan in our history, even at the time we have the strongest army in the world at Tang Dynasty. They play humble when we strong, and hurt China when we weak. The peace and future of Asian rely on China and India, not Japan at all.

Indian should understand, if China is taken down by USA, then second follows Russia, then Last India. Whites don't like Yellows and Blacks. We hate Japanese in the bone and guts. we don't have same feeling towards India, which is a country suffered from western bully in the recent hundred of years like China. Indian is not so beast as Japanese, Japanese is killing machine. Because China and India both has massive land territory, so we are not always plotting and murdering other Asian countries people. Please bear in mind my Indians friend, Japan is still want to invade other Asian Countries when it get the chance. If China is strong, Japan will be very well controled. I would rather india to be the permanet member of UN not Japan. We never invade Japan in our history, even at the time we have the strongest army in the world at Tang Dynasty. They play humble when we strong, and hurt China when we weak. The peace and future of Asian rely on China and India, not Japan at all.

i understand where ur sentiments about Japanese are coming from..and its prolly to do with Nanjing.
But those times of War and butchery are past. Just as India cannot claim every British now to be a butcher ,similarly China cannot say tht Japanese are animals or inhuman now.Times are different.

Times and circumstances make people into animals and into saints.IT happens even now.Its just categorized as graphic and removed from most public logs.
lets not bring those circumstances and no one has to worry about people or any country..

India and China can be good partners just like India and US are. Alliance puts off a lot of people in MEA. :P

I know about the things Japan did to the Chinese. And believe me when i say I feel very bad about that. It was WAR. Japan got what it deserved.

USA will never take out China because USA and china are tied together by an Economic Knot. US is trying to contain it by developing India .

Now tell me, for a poor India, whose Per capita income is 1/4 th of china why should we not accept American help for our development. Even china used American help in the 70's. US cannot take down china. Please dont be paranoid.

As for the permanent seat, I personally dont want it for India. If All countries think India can bring a change to the current system, then a permanent seat is welcome.

if you call decimating Indian forces and keeping half their land, yeah, we got spanked in 1962.

if you call being able to kill 180,000 civilians with zero resistance and destroy more property than USA did in Iraq while your forces never even saw Chinese land, yeah we got spanked in 1979. Not saying its right, but only very weak countries allow another one to just walk onto their land and kill a few hundred thousand civilians. Iraq vs. USA is one example and Vietnam vs. China is another.

Actually the best example is Nanking.

i understand where ur sentiments about Japanese are coming from..and its prolly to do with Nanjing.
But those times of War and butchery are past. Just as India cannot claim every British now to be a butcher ,similarly China cannot say tht Japanese are animals or inhuman now.Times are different.

Times and circumstances make people into animals and into saints.IT happens even now.Its just categorized as graphic and removed from most public logs.
lets not bring those circumstances and no one has to worry about people or any country..
We will keep close eye on Japan, cause it never have the courage admiting the massacre happend in Nanjing Officially. 300 thousand people killed like animals in that massacre. Lots of extreme right wing Japanese militarist was pardon by US goverment after the WW2, USA use them as the force to contain China.

I know about the things Japan did to the Chinese. And believe me when i say I feel very bad about that. It was WAR. Japan got what it deserved.

USA will never take out China because USA and china are tied together by an Economic Knot. US is trying to contain it by developing India .

Now tell me, for a poor India, whose Per capita income is 1/4 th of china why should we not accept American help for our development. Even china used American help in the 70's. US cannot take down china. Please dont be paranoid.

As for the permanent seat, I personally dont want it for India. If All countries think India can bring a change to the current system, then a permanent seat is welcome.
So nice of you show your sympathy to all dead Chinese in that war. India increase it's oil import from Iran means Indian have balls to say no to USA, not like Japan and Korean pathetic copycats. Your independent foreign policy is also appreciated.

The question is, if USA engage in a war with China, will India help USA or sit and watch? This is the most that i care.

USA is crumbling and it needs BRIC countries to keep the world economy stable , so i don't think it will risk a war with any BRIC country.......CHINA being the largest economy among the BRICS is i think the most immune to US attacks!!!!.............as for India helping US of A all i can say is.................:rofl::rofl:!!!!!

To make alliance with India, are Chinese ready to sacrifice their higher than mountain friendship and stop arming up our neighbors against us.

The Answer is Big NO from Chinese. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom