What's new

China paper calls for Alliance with India against US.

Anyone who even reads Hindustan Times would have just learned to become literate LOL. I rather read Fox reports about Iran and Pakistan before I read Hindustan Times. They are paid to write articles and to make China/Pakistan look bad its those Indians propaganda outlet.

A Message to Chinese Friends. Never Trust India.
as long as china consider pakistan as our ally, the indian-china realtionship is a joke.

only sometime we cooperate with indian because of some common interest.

India itself is a joke. Bunch of slum dwellers who are losing their civil war against Islamists/Maoists and separatists while talking sh1t at the same time to the rest of the world. Never met such shameless people in my entire life.
that is not right. most indian that I konw personly are good people.
we fight against indians nehrulism not indian people/

The article is fake, Hindustan times never provided the source of article that doesn't even exist.

Major state media never published such article, so I'm inclined to believe this came from a random blog.

Do you guys know when the next indo-china military exercise will be conducted???? is it in 2012???.........thanks in advance!!

A Message to Chinese Friends. Never Trust India.

Kindly read my post starting from http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/160488-china-paper-calls-alliance-india-against-us-8.html#post2623229.
Is it because of INDIANS like me who think "its good for the region that PAKISTAN should be supported to attain seft sustainability and stability" the reason that you think we INDIANS can not be trusted.

And because a few people such as urself on both sides of the border who think we can be friendly because we follow different religion will not change my ideology or the like of me to abandon the hope that some day INDIA and PAKISTAN will be friends.

Take care

a joint anti-pirate military exercise could happen.

anti-piracy joint military programme is i think already happening in the gulf of Aedan!!!!.....................i was talking about military exercises like these below.........i had heard a news that the next joint exercise is gonna happen soon!!!CHEERS!!

name of the exercise is- hand in hand!!
here is the link to the 2008 exercise-China-India Joint Anti-Terrorism Training

Military-Exercise.jpg

india-china-military-training.jpg

xin_21120512105129483049.jpg

xin_21120512105129483049.jpg

content_1582460.htm

content_1578710.htm

if they can buy one, what will you do? will you go arround the world and say that no other country can give them what they can afford to.
the question that you have to ask to yourself is "Am I correct"
besides if they can buy or lease a N SUB, the country that is offering them such tech is inturn earning money, they are not doing it for free. and every country will be interested in selling weapons to whom ever who can afford it.

Why buy or lease one , they have told you they are making one!

i don;t think you have what it takes to accept reality, its not about stoping some one from buying weapons, its about we developing or buying weapons which are smart and capable of detering the wepon that our rival is buying.
are do you think possesing a nuclear sub will make them launch a nuclear weapon at us.
they know that if they can destroy half of INDIA, the rest of INDIA will make sure that no PAKISTAN exist in the map which I STRONGLY KNOW will never happen as there wont be a war between INDIA and PAKISTAN in future.

Any arms that we both procure are just for prepardness and political message to each other not to mess up.

What if Pakistan destroys one half of India and China the other half. It is a joke!!! so please have a good laugh.

Back
Top Bottom