What's new

China paper calls for Alliance with India against US.

You have to understand one thing, If china and india go to war, it's a mutual destruction!!...
And i don't want that....i want my city our people to grow and poverty reduced to 1%..

We both solve our problems and a good trade buisness will help us both....

If china stops arming pakistan,let me tell you,pakistan is just nothing..... They cant get tech from US,or EU or france and if arms are blocked from china,
who else they have got??? Saudi?? Iran???

Pakistan can't stand a chance with iranian or saudi military tech....

finally understand: Indo-china friendship,good for both countries,good for our cultural ties,bad for pakistan...and that's wat we want
Those who are in PAKISTAN now are people who once lived among us and fought with us against the BRITISH EMPIRE to earn our freedom. They were once our brothers and sisters. It was the dispute between the political leaders of UNITED INDIA during partition that divided us into two nations. Its the insecure feeling of both HINDU AND MUSLIM leaders that divided us.
I would be interested in a good relationship with both CHINA and PAKISTAN rather than isolating PAKISTAN.
May be someday PAKISTAN will understand their waters from KASHMIR is safe and they don't have to mistrust INDIA on that. and that day they will be our friends, untill then ill give the chance to my PAKISTANI brothers and sisters.

Your hatred is unreasonable. What they have done to us, we have replied very well in kind. I cannot in good conscience support total isolation of any nation or people.

oh,really,then don't whine when pakistan gets a nuclear sub from China,i'm sure chinese can easily supply nuke subs to pakistan...

when you have a enemy with nukes,they have to be isolated from all available military tech...that's is one of the objects of RAW...

And i'm talking about ISOLATING pakistan from MILITARY TECH, or do you need pakitanis to have all top notch weapons ???'

Only China is left,good relation with china ,in return isolate pakistan from getting any tech which can potentially kil millions of indians

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Those who are in PAKISTAN now are people who once lived among us and fought with us against the BRITISH EMPIRE to earn our freedom. They were once our brothers and sisters. It was the dispute between the political leaders of UNITED INDIA during partition that divided us into two nations. Its the insecure feeling of both HINDU AND MUSLIM leaders that divided us.
I would be interested in a good relationship with both CHINA and PAKISTAN rather than isolating PAKISTAN.
May be someday PAKISTAN will understand their waters from KASHMIR is safe and they don't have to mistrust INDIA on that. and that day they will be our friends, untill then ill give the chance to my PAKISTANI brothers and sisters.

That someday will never come.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

I support Pakistani and i dont hate Indian.
Why do you support pakistan?? Because pakistan is enemy of India??

oh,really,then don't whine when pakistan gets a nuclear sub from China,i'm sure chinese can easily supply nuke subs to pakistan...

when you have a enemy with nukes,they have to be isolated from all available military tech...that's is one of the objects of RAW...

Only China is left,good relation with china ,in return isolate pakistan from getting any tech which can potentially kil millions of indians

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

That someday will never come.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

When you isolate a nuclear nation and forge aliance with their friend whom they are possesive off, under desperation they might use their nuclear weapons against us in case a idiot takes the post of PAKISTANS ARMY.
and sure from your post, i can understand one thing that your hatred has hindered your brain from thinking and you belive that all you think is what the RAW thinks, you remind me of my father in law, who thinks that he knows every thing but in reality he knows nothing and is the biggest fool.
sure some day will come. i hope i live to see that day that INDIA and PAKISTAN has better ties and mutual trust and respect.

I think India and pakistan will be reunited sometime in the future, its bound to happen. Looking at Pakistan now which is at brink of collapse. They really need to change their policy on Kashmir and befriend India (leave china just for a bit) will boost their economy and reduce poverty. Poverty only brings trouble and sorrow with it. As you know in 20 years or so India's economy is going to reach around 25 Trillion and an arms race with India would be suicide and that would result in complete collapse, to avoid that friendship and peaceful talk is the only way forward.
As for china, its trying to close up all the gaps thats all, if India comes in east asian umbrella, US reign would detestablize in the region and they would think twice when putting an embargo like they did on iran to detestable it. I think India China will sort out their discripancies. Leave past behind and THINK OF FUTURE

I do not see any thing wrong in CHINA supplying arms to PAKISTAN or prioviding tech to grow their economy. It gives a good competion to INDIA, if you do not have that healthy competion sure the developed nations of the west will be in our back yards in no time like IRAQ.

What was the forward policy. AFTER China refused to accept the McMahon Line, India began Forward Policy of setting up outposts behind the areas from where China had intruded to cut off supplies. But military spending was not increased and the idea was that enough posts would make the Chinese return without India having to fire upon Chinese troops. For the record, the Indians had vintage World War 2 rifles while the Chinese had Soviet machine guns. India was not looking for a fight - Nehru was an idealistic fool yes but he did not want war. He never did - the man was slightly insane.
yes. that is the fact. nehru could make better decision because in the 1950s indian -china were even friendly nation.

I think India and pakistan will be reunited sometime in the future, its bound to happen. Looking at Pakistan now which is at brink of collapse. They really need to change their policy on Kashmir and befriend India (leave china just for a bit) will boost their economy and reduce poverty. Poverty only brings trouble and sorrow with it. As you know in 20 years or so India's economy is going to reach around 25 Trillion and an arms race with India would be suicide and that would result in complete collapse, to avoid that friendship and peaceful talk is the only way forward.
As for china, its trying to close up all the gaps thats all, if India comes in east asian umbrella, US reign would detestablize in the region and they would think twice when putting an embargo like they did on iran to detestable it. I think India China will sort out their discripancies. Leave past behind and THINK OF FUTURE

I doubt India and Pakistan can ever be united over the next 50 years. There is too much bad blood. And while Pakistan has regressively Arabized, India has not. There was much more in common 65 years ago then there is today. Besides, India has worked on its own to enable its economy to boom - when the British left, India had no industry barring a few mills. Now that India is doing well, we would be averse to taking on a country of 160 million people. I mean I am fine if my taxes are used for people in Jharkhand and Sikkim but I am not sure if I want them to be used in NWFP or Sindh.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Shimla Accord is the pact signed between the British Empire and Tibetan local goverment without the permission of KMT goverment. It is not legally binded. British man is the most discomposing and disgust human ever have on this planet. They seperated India and Pakistan which cause endless haterd, laid breeding ground of border dispute between China and India. Damn i want to kick their ******* ***.

That is wrong. During the signing of the Simla Agreement, the Chinese were part of the negotiations. British India accepted Chinese suzerainty and NOT sovereignty over Tibet in exchange for the McMahon Line.

Initially it was the Chinese who excepted it and the Tibetans did not - the McMahon Line.

I or no common man in INDIA or in PAKISTAN will be interested in a united country. its just about reducing or eliminating the mistrust that INDIA and PAKISTAN right now shares.
we do not want a union out of INDIA and PAKISTAN,.

When you isolate a nuclear nation and forge aliance with their friend whom they are possesive off, under desperation they might use their nuclear weapons against us in case a idiot takes the post of PAKISTANS ARMY.
and sure from your post, i can understand one thing that your hatred has hindered your brain from thinking and you belive that all you think is what the RAW thinks, you remind me of my father in law, who thinks that he knows every thing but in reality he knows nothing and is the biggest fool.

sure some day will come. i hope i live to see that day that INDIA and PAKISTAN has better ties and mutual trust and respect.

what you are saying is far from reality... and i don't care what s$hit you say about me,because your thoughts are far from reality...

You don't know the advantages of having good relations with chineese,if india ventures into south china sea, can't your little brain guess even china can't enter into Indian ocean???...

You have fixed in your little brain that China is a enemy and we should have good relations with pakistan, but all through the history it's is the pakistani's with whom we had 3 wars... i guess your little brain can understand this...

Think realistically, Friendship with china is a advantage to India,main advantages are UN seat and reducing weapon export to Pakistan..if your little brain can't understand this little thing,i can't do a thing other than ignoring you

Why you want Pakistan so isolated? Pakistan is too small to cause trouble with you. We sell weapons to Pakistan for deterrance not for threating India.

LOL - We don't want Pakistan isolated. It seems the Pakistanis want themselves isolated. A MAJORITY of them believe that India-Israel-USA are collectively twirling their mustaches and plotting sinister plots against them. They think the Chinese are their friends - eternal friends. China is not daft - they know which way the wind is blowing. China did not help the Pakistanis in 1965, they did not help them in 1971 and they did not help them in Kargil. The Chinese might use a veto or two for Pakistan but that's about it. Pakistan made the same mistake with USA - they thought the Americans were their friends for life. We know how that relationship turned out. It is a matter of time before the Chinese desert them too.

what you are saying is far from reality... and i don't care what s$hit you say about me,because your thoughts are far from reality...

You don't know the advantages of having good relations with chineese,if india ventures into south china sea, can't your little brain guess even china can't enter into Indian ocean???...

You have fixed in your little brain that China is a enemy and we should have good relations with pakistan, but all through the history it's is the pakistani's with whom we had 3 wars... i guess your little brain can understand this...

Think realistically, Friendship with china is a advantage to India,main advantages are UN seat and reducing weapon export to Pakistan..if your little brain can't understand this little thing,i can't do a thing other than ignoring you
see this is what your comprehending ability is, never in my post have i told that CHINA is the enemy.
you are just a fresher to me or any senior member here at PDF, we have seen many freshers who come here to PDF with pure hatred and have never lasted for long time.
INDIA does not favour a country over the other, just because an enemies enemy is my friend. and do not under estimate the might of our nation, we are better off alone and that policy of non alligning is the reason that most developed nations want to have good relations with us.

Dude, does your wife know that you bad mouth your father in law on Internet forums? On Pakistani Internet forums?

see this is what your comprehending ability is, never in my post have i told that CHINA is the enemy.
you are just a fresher to me or any senior member here at PDF, we have seen many freshers who come here to PDF with pure hatred and have never lasted for long time.
INDIA does not favour a country over the other, just because an enemies enemy is my friend. and do not under estimate the might of our nation, we are better off alone and that policy of non alligning is the reason that most developed nations want to have good relations with us.
Thank god,you are not the one of India's Military planners

Dude, does your wife know that you bad mouth your father in law on Internet forums? On Pakistani Internet forums?
My wife is not a computer savy, even if she knew that i have bad mouthed about her father, she won't complain becasue she knows that i am right about him.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Thank god,you are not the one of India's Military planners
oh yes, i am not the Military Planner, neither are you.
But look at our history and say were in the world we have entered into a pact with a country in view of containing another country.
Even we rejected Sovit Unions Warsaw pact.

My wife is not a computer savy, even if she knew that i have bad mouthed about her father, she won't complain becasue she knows that i am right about him.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

oh yes, i am not the Military Planner, neither are you.
But look at our history and say were in the world we have entered into a pact with a country in view of containing another country.
Even we rejected Sovit Unions Warsaw pact.

I'm not talking about joining with china to oppose any other country,my opinion is that India should be friendly and solve all disputes with china ,so that we will have good trade relations and chineese wouldn't have to supply high tech weapons to pakistan to contain india...in straight words..isolating pakistan from getting dangerous technology from china...hope you can understand this

Back
Top Bottom