What's new

China paper calls for Alliance with India against US.

I'm not talking about joining with china to oppose any other country,my opinion is that India should be friendly and solve all disputes with china ,so that we will have good trade relations and chineese wouldn't have to supply high tech weapons to pakistan to contain india...in straight words..isolating pakistan from getting dangerous technology from china...hope you can understand this
i don't understand the logic, when we can posses dangerous weapons, why can not PAKISTAN. you behave just like the US government. your policy seems like this "ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING FOR ME, BUT NOTHING FOR THE COMPITITOR/RIVAL".

i don't understand the logic, when we can posses dangerous weapons, why can not PAKISTAN. you behave just like the US government. your policy seems like this "ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING FOR ME, BUT NOTHING FOR THE COMPITITOR/RIVAL".

so you advocate that pakistan can also have Nuclear sub??? Are you for real??

so you advocate that pakistan can also have Nuclear sub??? Are you for real??
if they can buy one, what will you do? will you go arround the world and say that no other country can give them what they can afford to.
the question that you have to ask to yourself is "Am I correct"
besides if they can buy or lease a N SUB, the country that is offering them such tech is inturn earning money, they are not doing it for free. and every country will be interested in selling weapons to whom ever who can afford it.

if they can buy one, what will you do? will you go arround the world and say that no other country can give them what they can afford to.
the question that you have to ask to yourself is "Am I correct"
besides if they can buy or lease a N SUB, the country that is offering them such tech is inturn earning money, they are not doing it for free. and every country will be interested in selling weapons to whom ever who can afford it.

For a instance lets imagine,pakistan has the cash to buy and maintain a Aircraft carrier and a nuclear submarine capable of launching of nukes, so now would you say ,if pakistan has the money let them buy,and we should not do any thing to stop it....

For a instance lets imagine,pakistan has the cash to buy and maintain a Aircraft carrier and a nuclear submarine capable of launching of nukes, so now would you say ,if pakistan has the money let them buy,and we should not do any thing to stop it....
i don;t think you have what it takes to accept reality, its not about stoping some one from buying weapons, its about we developing or buying weapons which are smart and capable of detering the wepon that our rival is buying.
are do you think possesing a nuclear sub will make them launch a nuclear weapon at us.
they know that if they can destroy half of INDIA, the rest of INDIA will make sure that no PAKISTAN exist in the map which I STRONGLY KNOW will never happen as there wont be a war between INDIA and PAKISTAN in future.
Any arms that we both procure are just for prepardness and political message to each other not to mess up.

The world is uni-polar now where the US has the might to conquer any nation she wants.. Soon its going to be a Bi-Polar world where China too will share the same power as US has... And a day will come when it will be a Tri-Polar where India will share the same power as US and China has.... That is the reason why China and US wants India to be in there side... Who will have India as a friend will rule the world( or who will have more to say) My Chinese friends will disagree with India being a super power in future .. Say what you want to say that day is soon gonna come.... The people in concern in US and China knows this fact and hence the effort to bring or make India as a friend....

After reading the above highlighted sentence from your reply, i got a feeling your way too smart than me and it's of no use for me to discuss any more with you as you are very good at it..

i gotta go,see ya

Any way :rofl:

After reading the above highlighted sentence from your reply, i got a feeling your way too smart than me and it's of no use for me to discuss any more with you as you are very good at it..
i gotta go,see ya
Any way :rofl:
take care, ba bye.
will met some other day.

INDIA-CHINA-RUSSIA-PAKISTAN alliance would be great!!!!.................a stable Pakistan is in our interest!!!

China have two choices before it ..
1. be independent
2. ally with India

India has 3 choices
1. be independent
2. ally with USA
3. or ally with China

So it's wise to explore all the alternative and their pro and cons. China is exploring it's alternative because after 10-15 years there will be only 3 primary powers- USA China and India and all others 'second rate powers' like UK France or Japan.

China the following choices.

1. continue what it doing by align with Pakistan, n Korea etc against NATO and India.

2. ditch Pakistan and make an alignes with India and Russia against NATO.

THE PROBLEM IS CHINA THINK ITSELF TOO SMART TO BE WORTHY OF ANY ALLIANCE.

We can have alliance with China somdeday maybe. Looks very remote possibility as of now. As an alliance with China would seem aimed against the United States, with which India wants to have cordial relationship. Moreover we have yet to solve our boundary dispute. Without a mutually acceptable solution of the boundary dispute, our relation with China would progress nowhere; as the boundary issue would raise its head time and time again. So lets not be over enthusiastic about our ties. We need to take it slow.

A Message to Chinese Friends. Never Trust India.

The Hindustan Times grossly misled its readership by a sensational and false headline. The original article in Chinese merely talks about adopting a rational approach toward Sino-Indian competition and not letting outside forces benefit from the rivalry. There is no mention of alliance at all. Here we have it, ten pages of comments on a grossly misrepresented Hindustan Times' report. I'll post the original article and the People's Daily on Online's rough translation. Read them for yourself and then decide.

中印需理性对待竞争2012年02月17日 07:51 来源:解放日报 第四次“金砖国家”领导人会晤将于下月在印度首都新德里举行。印度外长克里希纳日前应邀访问中国,代表印度总理辛格向中国领导人发出在“金砖国家”首脑会议期间访问印度的邀请。同时,在与中国外交部长杨洁篪的会晤中,两国外长在双边贸易、高层互访等诸多问题上达成共识,推动了双边关系的发展。

近年来,中印在各领域合作成果显著,两国在处理重大国际事务中保持了良好的协调与配合,也在更为妥善地处理棘手的边界问题。印度媒体关注到了印度外长克里希纳此次访华的时间点,距离上个月中印边界问题定期会晤仅过去三周。此次边界问题会晤签署了中印边界事务磋商和协调工作机制,用以处理边境突发事件,为印度外长此次访华铺平了道路。

当然,我们也应清醒地认识到在中印关系发展到新阶段、共同利益日趋增多的情况下,恐华、疑华和反华在印度国内仍有相当市场。但这些势力已经不能完全左右印度的主流观点,印度政府有识人士主张抛弃冷战思维,理性看待中印竞争并推动两国关系发展。

21世纪进入第二个十年以来,中印关系的发展还受到另一个外在因素的考验——美国亚太战略的调整,这对中印未来关系的影响深刻而复杂。

2010年,美国高调宣布“重返亚太”,去年美国又主持召开了首次美日印三边对话,此次对话的主要议题之一便是如何应对中国在全球日益增长的军事政治地位。印度加入了此次对话,也由此进入了由美日共同编织的、意在包围中国的“弧形外交网”。美国鼓励印度在东亚和东南亚地区发挥更大的作用,印度对此也积极回应,再度强调其“东向”政策。目前,“东向”政策已从发展经济和贸易纽带演变成以强化安全关系为中心的第二阶段。而且,印日关系发展势头不断增强。去年印度还与越南合作,展开在南海开发石油和天然气的勘探。

今年年初,美国又推出了新军事战略,强调将美国军事重心转向亚太地区。以美国为主导的美澳印、美日印等多国军事合作逐步机制化、常态化。美国正积极打造有利于美国的新亚太战略布局,加快了战略东移的步伐。

毋庸置疑,中印两国存在现实的竞争关系,但关键是如何看待这种竞争,如何形成良性竞争的发展态势,这对促进中印双边关系的发展至关重要。

作为世界上两个最大的发展中国家和新兴经济体,中印两国战略利益的汇合大于分歧,两国在诸多国际事务方面有着相近的立场和共同的战略需求,两国在诸多领域有着共同的认识和价值判断。如中印两国都一致反对建立单极世界,主张世界多极化;中印两国战略机遇期基本相同,两国都需要一个稳定和平的发展环境,都主张建立和谐的周边环境等,从而决定了两国关系走向合作友好的可能性远远大于冲突与战争的可能性。因此,中印两国需从战略高度处理双边关系,以互利合作战略伙伴关系为基础,积极采取务实外交政策,促进双边关系稳步走向深入,这有利于营造互信互利的亚洲安全环境,共同阻遏试图主导亚洲事务的外来势力渗透,以促使地区大国关系向着有利于亚洲和平与稳定的方向整合、构建。(上海社科院亚太研究所副研究员 胡志勇)
http://intl.ce.cn/qqss/201202/17/t20120217_23080043.shtml

For its English version, please refer to post*17 on this thread. (I don't understand why I can't copy it)

Back
Top Bottom