What's new

China/Pakistan/India - Was Nehru smarter than Modi?

CD you must have been hella bored if you decided to make a thread against the majority of PDF Indian's favorite saint. :lol:

Unlike you, I don't like to generalize entire religions, if you remember I even say nice things about Hinduism in any Buddhist related thread.

Dude, let me help you out here. Hinduism itself was a fcuked up religion when the Brahmins ruled the religion. I am a Brahmin and I will be the first to point that out. Those Brahmins were regarded as spiritual gurus and then political gurus to the kings who in turn went to war with their neighbors over every stupid little thing thus allowing hordes of invaders to swamp across India. Now you would understand why I cannot stand the moronic Indians here who come on this forum and go on about India being a Hindu state. Whilst India remains a secular state , it will be powerful through the will of its people. If it ever reverts to being a Hindu state, it will be gobbled up just as it was in the past. There is my generalization about Hindus. My earlier stance on Muslims remains

I am. If the truth hurts then so be it. The Middle East is in a mess simply because Muslims are the biggest lackeys of the USA. Can you dispute that ?

Technically the countries who are the USA's greatest allies in the middle east are well off, KSA Bahrain UAE etc.

It is the states who aren't that are hell like Iraq, Yemen, Syria, and Libya.

Technically the countries who are the USA's greatest allies in the middle east are well off, KSA Bahrain UAE etc.

It is the states who aren't that are hell, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Libya.

And they are all Muslim majority and Muslim governed states. Thank you for supporting my earlier claim

CD you must have been hella bored if you decided to make a thread against the majority of PDF Indian's favorite saint. :lol:

I'm actually surprised the thread went on this long, usually it would be closed pretty quickly. I guess someone in our administrative team is enjoying this thread as well. :P

And they are all Muslim majority and Muslim governed states. Thank you for supporting my earlier claim

Which earlier claim? The middle east is not a mess because Muslims are US lackies. On top of that, bigger US lackies would be a few countries in Europe.

How can you say that ? Oh wait, I forgot your flags :D

Neither of my flags have anything to do with the middle east.

Why does every Islamaphobic scum start off with the sentence "I have several Muslim friends" ?? I mean that is similar to the USA in the 70s where politicians when accused of racism would immediately put up their hands and scream "oh no, I have several Black friends!". Muslims stand up to America ? You really don't know the truth even if it slaps you in the face it seems. Muslims are the USA's biggest lackeys. If you are referring to Al- Qaeda or ISIS etc then read the unrestricted media where tons and tons of Muslim leaders say "they don't represent Islam and they aren't Muslims!". Your anticipated "geopolitical partners" first have to break off their shackles from Uncle Sam. Until then, the most important geopolitical partner China can hope for remains Zimbabwe. Once Uncle Sam chews off the meat, he throws the bones to China. Mocking the diplomat scandal between India and America earns you no brownie points. We at least still enjoy our sovereignty without daily challenges which we cannot stave off.

Talking about flag bias. :rofl:

Yup but the stars and the stripes makes you, like almost all other Yanks I know, believe that you have to blindly defend its honor. Look at the state of the Middle East and tell me that the US wasn't responsible for much of the turmoil. Then tell me that the USA doesn't have a majority of those states as their lackeys

Talking about flag bias. :rofl:

Again, allow me to repeat this on PDF ...I am NOT Zimbabwean!

Fact? Again passing your assumption as fact :lol:
You have yet to substantiate your claims that Modi/India is an aggressor.

I didn't say it was a fact, lol. Read it again. :rofl:

No it is not a generalization, it is in fact quite specific to India.

My argument was "in fact" quite specific to India.

I assume you have heard of this before, it's a language called English. Your de facto national language.

Yup but the stars and the stripes makes you, like almost all other Yanks I know, believe that you have to blindly defend its honor. Look at the state of the Middle East and tell me that the US wasn't responsible for much of the turmoil. Then tell me that the USA doesn't have a majority of those states as their lackeys

You are right that US foreign policy caused much of the mess but not because it supported a few states because like I said the states it did support are well off even today. The real reason the US caused the cluster **** is because they supported the violent wahabbi ideology in Muslim countries during the cold war to combat commies which is the ideological base for nearly every violent jihadi group on the planet today including IS, AQ, etc.

I mean but if you really want to stretch things you can say Britain pretty much created much of the turmoil in all of the middle east today when it drew up faulty lines all over the region and created the wahabbi group to take on the Ottoman Caliphs in Arabia.

Again, allow me to repeat this on PDF ...I am NOT Zimbabwean!

You have a soft corner for them. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom