What's new

China/Pakistan/India - Was Nehru smarter than Modi?

I do not hate Muslims at all. I have had several friends who are Muslim.
you are continously saying how shariah will dominate india and how the rise of muslim population will turn into divide version 2. Isn't that your inherent muslim hating or do you think that this is the normal behaviour of muslims?

you are continously saying how shariah will dominate india and how the rise of muslim population will turn into divide version 2. Isn't that your inherent muslim hating or do you think that this is the normal behaviour of muslims?

No, that is very likely the future of India.

Partition happened before, and India has the 2nd largest Muslim population in the world. When they become even bigger, due to their soaring growth rates, tell me you see a future in which there is no risk of them asking for (and getting) Sharia laws, and eventually Partition.

Colonial British drawn lines are collapsing all over the world, in Sudan/Syria/Iraq. And that's just the present day, India already went through it in 1947.

than why are you constantly trolling with shariah if you don't hate it? :cheesy:

Partition happened before, and India has the 2nd largest Muslim population in the world. When they become even bigger, due to their soaring growth rates, tell me you see a future in which there is no risk of them asking for (and getting) another Partition.
during partition they had the choice, either to stay in india or move to pakistan. They chose to remain in india, so that's not how all muslims behave but you chose to ignore it. May be because you hate muslims :P

I have posted sources from Reuters quoting your own officials,
Indian officials said Modi is being assertive. Not aggressive. It is India's right to reply a bullet with bullet and there is nothing aggressive in it. India replying back in same tone doesn't makes Modi a villain.

I have quoted the Henderson-Brooks report written by your own Army, I have quoted your Indian Army itself, on various occasions throughout this thread.
You have quoted a questionnaire. Immediate events leading to conflict. Not the long term events. Not the causes which led upto the forward policy. Incomplete, biased arguments.

The Indian response seems to be, putting their fingers in their ears and whining. :lol:

So, do you have any response to the OP (and related arguments) or are you going to just ignore all those sources again?
Whatever you posted in the OP is again half truths, biased assumption. Yes, Indian assertiveness is prolonging the crossfire - but is it India's fault? Why don't you blame your ally, why are they keeping up with India? If they stop, so would India. Why did they shoot the first bullet? Indian assertiveness simply means that it would not eat the bullet and sit down quietly, like it has done in past few years. I don't see how you can blame India for it. Regarding LAC, Indian PM complained, even raised the issue publicly, to your premiere. How is that you fault India for it?

As for Modi, the first thing that comes to mind when the word "Modi" comes up is "Mass murderer". This is true in India, and in the rest of the world too. No source will write anything about Modi without mentioning the Gujarat riots. I am simply following that trend, because I choose to do so. And Indians do the same against our leaders, so they will understand. :wave:
Whatever your reasons to follow the trend, doesn't makes you right, doesn't makes the arguments against him factual. If others do it against your leaders, ask them to prove it, like I am asking you to. You can choose to be a sheep, following Pakistani herd, no problem. You can pat each others back, gather some cheap thanks and ratings. Your choice.

May be because you hate muslims :P

Well I'll clear it up for you, once again. :lol:

I do NOT hate Muslims. I have had several Muslim friends, and much of the Muslim world will be extremely important geopolitical partners for China in the future, Saudi Arabia and Central Asia being great examples.

Plus, they stand up to America, you have to respect them for that. Unlike a country that got its diplomat molested by American border officials, and then thrown in jail. Zero respect at all.

Sorry buddy, Modi has that title. There hasn't been a government-sponsored massacre in Xinjiang, but there are 100,000 dead civilians in Kashmir and several thousand at Gujarat.

Mass murder by your Prime minister. :wave:

As I stated earlier, you seem to spend too much time on PDF. Now you are inadvertently accepting the figures posted by Pakistanis here as being gospel (oops, since you are an atheist let me use the word "truth" instead). The next phase of your indoctrination will include making you believe that Pakistan whipped India in every war which was fought between the two neighbors. Heaven help us when you start believing also that every 1 Pakistani soldier = 10 Indian soldiers :D

As I stated earlier, you seem to spend too much time on PDF. Now you are inadvertently accepting the figures posted by Pakistanis here as being gospel (oops, since you are an atheist let me use the word "truth" instead). The next phase of your indoctrination will include making you believe that Pakistan whipped India in every war which was fought between the two neighbors. Heaven help us when you start believing also that every 1 Pakistani soldier = 10 Indian soldiers :D

Better to believe what's coming out of Pakistan, compared to what comes out of the Indian government. :P

India to become superpower by 2012: President Kalam - Economic Times

(Unless you think India became a superpower in 2012.)

than don't troll with shariah and rise of muslim population in india :P

It's not trolling, I am genuinely interested if any Indian believes that after Indian Muslims reach 30-40%, they won't demand Sharia law. They want to live under their own laws of course, and since India will be the biggest Muslim world in the country by then, they will have to oblige.

They even ask for it in Britain, but have nowhere near the numbers that India has.

Well I'll clear it up for you, once again. :lol:

I do NOT hate Muslims. I have had several Muslim friends, and much of the Muslim world will be extremely important geopolitical partners for China in the future, Saudi Arabia and Central Asia being great examples.

Plus, they stand up to America, you have to respect them for that. Unlike a country that got its diplomat molested by American border officials, and then thrown in jail. Zero respect at all.

Why does every Islamaphobic scum start off with the sentence "I have several Muslim friends" ?? I mean that is similar to the USA in the 70s where politicians when accused of racism would immediately put up their hands and scream "oh no, I have several Black friends!". Muslims stand up to America ? You really don't know the truth even if it slaps you in the face it seems. Muslims are the USA's biggest lackeys. If you are referring to Al- Qaeda or ISIS etc then read the unrestricted media where tons and tons of Muslim leaders say "they don't represent Islam and they aren't Muslims!". Your anticipated "geopolitical partners" first have to break off their shackles from Uncle Sam. Until then, the most important geopolitical partner China can hope for remains Zimbabwe. Once Uncle Sam chews off the meat, he throws the bones to China. Mocking the diplomat scandal between India and America earns you no brownie points. We at least still enjoy our sovereignty without daily challenges which we cannot stave off.

It's not trolling, I am genuinely interested if any Indian believes that after Indian Muslims reach 30-40%, they won't demand Sharia law. They want to live under their own laws of course, and since India will be the biggest Muslim world in the country by then, they will have to oblige.
that's what happens when you learn about india from a pakistani.
shariah courts do exists in india and they are not illegal and please don't hate shariah, it's law made by God :D

That's a pretty rude generalization against Muslims.

I thought you were a liberal?

I am. If the truth hurts then so be it. The Middle East is in a mess simply because Muslims are the biggest lackeys of the USA. Can you dispute that ?

I am. If the truth hurts then so be it. The Middle East is in a mess simply because Muslims are the biggest lackeys of the USA. Can you dispute that ?

Unlike you, I don't like to generalize entire religions, if you remember I even say nice things about Hinduism in any Buddhist related thread.

Partition happened before, and India has the 2nd largest Muslim population in the world. When they become even bigger, due to their soaring growth rates, tell me you see a future in which there is no risk of them asking for (and getting) Sharia laws, and eventually Partition.

Colonial British drawn lines are collapsing all over the world, in Sudan/Syria/Iraq. And that's just the present day, India already went through it in 1947.

A further partition of India is the most unlikely thing to happen for decades. The dust has settled and the neighborhood save for a few quips have accepted the defined boundaries. Indian Muslims are being educated and assimilated under a different culture. Their pride is India and their religion is Islam. Nobody in India expects any less or more from them.

Unlike you, I don't like to generalize entire religions, if you remember I even say nice things about Hinduism in any Buddhist related thread.
than why did you said that when muslim population will increase partition version 2 is coming. Isn't that gross generalization?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom