What's new

China/Pakistan/India - Was Nehru smarter than Modi?

Perhaps Zaid Hamid has started an intensive marketing campaign in China. Too often, I am reading posts by Chinese members here which seems to yearn for a Ghazwa e Hind kinda campaign against India. They forget that they are also kuffars who need to be exterminated unless offcourse, the Uighars successfully convert them before the Ghazwa e Wind is completed :D

I am proud of being an Atheist. :P

But in HK I don't have to be afraid of insulting religion, I can talk crap about religion all day long and they wouldn't even be able to caution me.

But I don't. Out of respectfulness, if you notice I have only ever said good things about other religions, even your own Hinduism in any Buddhist related threads.

You guys have Sharia courts though, how is that going? Do you dare to say anything against Islam in India?

Do you really believe there is no risk to a future Partition of India, since the previous British drawn lines have already failed all over the world, starting with India in 1947, to the present day with Sudan, Iraq, Syria all de facto having split. (Since IS controls much of Iraq and Syria as we speak).
All major countries have had a dominant demographic majority, even "pro-immigration" countries like Britain are still 90% white British today.
The Soviet Union only had a 50% Russian ethnic majority, which apparently was not enough to prevent the split.
India split before on religious lines, what is the argument against it happening again, especially when their fellow "Indians" voted for the man who committed mass murder against them?

you are forgetting Western China had never been historically the part of China, that's why you have massive problem with Tibet and Xinjiang who are culturally different people than Han Chinese. :wacko: and Indian nationalism is not dependent on British defined parameters. :wacko:

India split before on religious lines, what is the argument against it happening again, especially when their fellow "Indians" voted for the man who committed mass murder against them?

To answer bluntly- Yes India can and will split up eventually only to have a re-incarnation of some sort again.
We undergo our own cycles of consolidation and fracture, like any other country, including China.

At this moment of time, likelihood India breaking up is less than the whole subcontinent uniting( read Akhand Bharat)

Btw if you want to have a discussion further, you have to retract the comment about Modi being a mass murderer, otherwise I have to take your word as rambling of a troll who deliberately made a provoking thread to get some attention.

I am proud of being an Atheist. :P

But in HK I don't have to be afraid of insulting religion, I can talk crap about religion all day long and they wouldn't even be able to caution me.

But I don't. Out of respectfulness, if you notice I have only ever said good things about other religions, even your own Hinduism in any Buddhist related threads.

You guys have Sharia courts though, how is that going? Do you dare to say anything against Islam in India?

You start off on the wrongful assumption that India is a boiling pot of Hindu-Muslim tension. Only once you are able to eradicate that misconception can we have a discussion on the future of India which includes a huge Muslim population. Perhaps you have been too long on PDF and you take the views of Pakistanis here as gospel or perhaps you have too narrow a mind to understand that in India the focus is on "roti, kapra aur makhan" (food, clothing and housing). Religion in India, similar to your China, usually plays a backseat.

is there anything wrong in shariah law? :what:

As an Atheist (and a cultural Buddhist due to my family) I would not want to live another another religious law, the laws I have right now in Hong Kong suit me perfectly fine. :enjoy:

But are you happy with your Sharia courts in India? How long before a 30-40% Indian Muslim demographic demands full Sharia laws for the whole country?

@Chinese-Dragon
BTW lot many Hongkongers told me that they were more happy under British rule than under PRC. I usually discuss with Hongkongers on topics related to British Empire. I also see lot many Portuguese bragging how they forced Chinese to keep Portuguese language for 50 years (even though mainlanders have deep dislike for European languages.) :wacko:

As an Atheist (and a cultural Buddhist due to my family) I would not want to live another another religious law, the laws I have right now in Hong Kong suit me perfectly fine.
but that doesn't answer my question :D
what's wrong in shariah law?

Anything you like. :P

I am not angry by the way. On the contrary, I am listening to a song I like and the world seems magical. :cheesy:

There is nothing to like. First off you make a title comparing two completely different personalities living in different eras and societies. You take assumptions, even unrealistic scenarios and try to pass them of as facts. What have you said here which has any basis? Can you prove any of your allegations against Modi or India?

May be you really are listening to a song you like and world might be seeming magical. I heard LSD has weird effects.

As an Atheist (and a cultural Buddhist due to my family) I would not want to live another another religious law, the laws I have right now in Hong Kong suit me perfectly fine. :enjoy:

But are you happy with your Sharia courts in India? How long before a 30-40% Indian Muslim demographic demands full Sharia laws for the whole country?

Sharia courts indicate a measure of respect for the largest minority religion of India. There is nothing untoward or threatening about any Sharia court which operates in India. Islamic scripture dictates a legal system for Muslims to follow. The constitution of India guarantees freedom of religion within reasonable limitations. If India becomes a majority Muslim country someday then the government of India will have to decide an appropriate legal system and whether it be Shariah or Communist, the will of the majority will dictate to the minority. That is simply how democracy operates

Sharia courts indicate a measure of respect for the largest minority religion of India. There is nothing untoward or threatening about any Sharia court which operates in India. Islamic scripture dictates a legal system for Muslims to follow. The constitution of India guarantees freedom of religion within reasonable limitations. If India becomes a majority Muslim country someday then the government of India will have to decide an appropriate legal system and whether it be Shariah or Communist, the will of the majority will dictate to the minority. That is simply how democracy operates
he is a msulim hater :D

Seems like it. Initially I mistakenly believed that he was having a go at the Indians and Modi. Now it seems that he simply hates Muslims and Shariah :D

I do not hate Muslims at all. I have had several friends who are Muslim. :cheers:

There is nothing to like. First off you make a title comparing two completely different personalities living in different eras and societies. You take assumptions, even unrealistic scenarios and try to pass them of as facts. What have you said here which has any basis? Can you prove any of your allegations against Modi or India?

May be you really are listening to a song you like and world might be seeming magical. I heard LSD has weird effects.

I have posted sources from Reuters quoting your own officials, I have quoted the Henderson-Brooks report written by your own Army, I have quoted your Indian Army itself, on various occasions throughout this thread.

The Indian response seems to be, putting their fingers in their ears and whining. :lol:

So, do you have any response to the OP (and related arguments) or are you going to just ignore all those sources again?

As for Modi, the first thing that comes to mind when the word "Modi" comes up is "Mass murderer". This is true in India, and in the rest of the world too. No source will write anything about Modi without mentioning the Gujarat riots. I am simply following that trend, because I choose to do so. And Indians do the same against our leaders, so they will understand. :wave:

I do not hate Muslims at all. I have had several friends who are Muslim. :cheers:

I have posted sources from Reuters quoting your own officials, I have quoted the Henderson-Brooks report written by your own Army, I have quoted your Indian Army itself, on various occasions throughout this thread.

The Indian response seems to be, putting their fingers in their ears and whining. :lol:

So, do you have any response to the OP (and related arguments) or are you going to just ignore all those sources again?

As for Modi, the first thing that comes to mind when the word "Modi" comes up is "Mass murderer". This is true in India, and in the rest of the world too. No source will write anything about Modi without mentioning the Gujarat riots. I am simply following that trend, because I choose to do so. And Indians do the same against our leaders, so they will understand.

You should be happy then. At least Modi removed the focus from the mass murder of the Uighurs by the CCP :D

You should be happy then. At least Modi removed the focus from the mass murder of the Uighurs by the CCP :D

Sorry buddy, Modi has that title. There hasn't been a government-sponsored massacre in Xinjiang, but there are 100,000 dead civilians in Kashmir and several thousand at Gujarat.

Mass murder by your Prime minister. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom