What's new

China/Pakistan/India - Was Nehru smarter than Modi?

I loved that part---

Coming soon - "Partition V2.0"(sic) :hitwall:

Even Togadia would have hung his head in shame. :sick:

Zaid Hamid is one of Pakistan's top security analysts, if not the most famous. The 'clown' word was inapt. Perhaps he got confused.
I actually, enjoyed the comments, Sarthak. Every bit of the assumptions, no matter how much absurd they may look. India was a nation with massive Muslim population right after the partition; debunking the myth of TNT right there. Unfortunately just like the sceptics in white hall then, there is still no shortage of the people who never realized that India can survive with its extraordinary heterogeneous character. Just enjoy the thread buddy, it is fun actually.

Your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

He said I was "turning into a clown like Zaid Hamid", nobody is dumb enough to think that is a compliment.
i don't know whether you take calling zaid hamid a clown as personal attack or you think comparing you with zaid hamid is an insult to you.

I actually, enjoyed the comments, Sarthak. Every bit of the assumptions, no matter how much absurd they may look. India was a nation with massive Muslim population right after the partition; debunking the myth of TNT right there. Unfortunately just like the sceptics in white hall then, there is still no shortage of the people who never realized that India can survive with its extraordinary heterogeneous character. Just enjoy the thread buddy, it is fun actually.
I am enjoying. :D The ignorance stems from this fact - Muslims.
It goes like this - Muslims are blowing things up in the ME. In Pakistan etc. So they must be doing same things in India. Modi is a hit-me icon to fire a few demo shots. :P And there - you got a perfect mix.

No intention to even know about the assimilation and mixed nature of Indian Muslims and subcontinental Islam in general. As if Indian muslims are in bed all time to reach the 40% figure and then voila, fight for another partition. At one point it seemed like Manvan on steroids. Hell, even he did not make such an extreme suggestion! Even Pakistanis would agree(secretly :P ) with what I am saying.

Personal attacks are against forum rules my friend. :enjoy:

And if this "Zaid Hamid" says that India will break due to poorly drawn British borders (as it already did in 1947), then he must be a clever guy. Apparently he is, since you Indians are really not happy with him. :cheesy:

He is a clown, most of us Indians enjoy his stupidity like how he will take Pakistan to moon in 5 years or how he will conquer Delhi one day. You are talking similar stuffs and admiring that clown. :rofl::rofl::rofl: BTW I am immune to negative ratings and childish rants. ;)

I am enjoying. :D The ignorance stems from this fact - Muslims.
It goes like this - Muslims are blowing things up in the ME. In Pakistan etc. So they must be doing same things in India. Modi is a hit-me icon to fire a few demo shots. :P And there - you got a perfect mix.

No intention to even know about the assimilation and mixed nature of Indian Muslims and subcontinental Islam in general. As if Indian muslims are in bed all time to reach the 40% figure and then voila, fight for another partition. At one point it seemed like Manvan on steroids. Hell, even he did not make such an extreme suggestion! Even Pakistanis would agree(secretly :P ) with what I am saying.

Do you really believe there is no risk to a future Partition of India, since the previous British drawn lines have already failed all over the world, starting with India in 1947, to the present day with Sudan, Iraq, Syria all de facto having split. (Since IS controls much of Iraq and Syria as we speak).

All major countries have had a dominant demographic majority, even "pro-immigration" countries like Britain are still 90% white British today.

The Soviet Union only had a 50% Russian ethnic majority, which apparently was not enough to prevent the split.

India split before on religious lines, what is the argument against it happening again, especially when their fellow "Indians" voted for the man who committed mass murder against them?

He is a clown, most of us Indians enjoy his stupidity like how he will take Pakistan to moon in 5 years or how he will conquer Delhi one day. You are talking similar stuffs and admiring that clown. :rofl::rofl::rofl: BTW I am immune to negative ratings and childish rants. ;)

No, a ridiculous statement is like this:

India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam - Economic Times

But you guys really believe it, even your President is saying it. :P

You are passing off assumptions, dreams, and wishes as facts and getting angry over a little jest?

Anything you like. :P

I am not angry by the way. On the contrary, I am listening to a song I like and the world seems magical. :cheesy:

@Chinese-Dragon is turning into another clown Zaid Hamid.

Perhaps Zaid Hamid has started an intensive marketing campaign in China. Too often, I am reading posts by Chinese members here which seems to yearn for a Ghazwa e Hind kinda campaign against India. They forget that they are also kuffars who need to be exterminated unless offcourse, the Uighars successfully convert them before the Ghazwa e Wind is completed :D

But you guys really believe it, even your President is saying it. :P

He claimed how to make, not Indian will become a developed country by 2020. :wacko:

BTW what about those news Chinese proposing HSR to Russia, HSR to America through Berring Straits as if Chinese more advanced than Russians and Americans and Russians and Americans gonna concede Chinese technological superiority. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you really believe there is no risk to a future Partition of India, since the previous British drawn lines have already failed all over the world, starting with India in 1947, to the present day with Sudan, Iraq, Syria all de facto having split. (Since IS controls much of Iraq and Syria as we speak).
no, india has a powerful military, we will have no problem in doing a tibet or xinjiang :D

India split before on religious lines, what is the argument against it happening again, especially when their fellow "Indians" voted for the man who committed mass murder against them?
mass murderer to you and pakistanis not to indians even pakistani media praise modi on his development agenda.

But you guys really believe it, even your President is saying it.
did you realize that he is a muslim :P

Back
Top Bottom