What's new

China opens new highway near Arunachal Pradesh border

Indian have the audacity to said China illegally occupy Tibet, these towel head also illegally occupy South Tibet as the same time demand Tibet to be free from China. Not just South Tibet but Kasmir illegally occupy by the Indian.

Indians are like opium eaters and their favorite way to spend national time is to drowse off. However they have two busy friends who are constantly trying to wake them up. If these efforts work then one day the Indians might wake up to find that they have many things to attend to.

Before thinking of invading other country one must defend ones border first...According to India media report the last few month, the Chinese been taking Indian land 10,000 sq/km at a time.. According to India media the PLA walk across India border with impunity everyday..
Don't spout rubbish.

Why are school kids allowed to troll on serious topics?

when you were saying the people from AP are Tibetans, good that you people are endorsing they are Chinese
The people living in AP are close relatives of our folks from Xizang. They are a part of us, we a part of them
They will learn to speak Putonghua while retaining their own language in no time

The new generation of our folks living in Xizang are at least billingual ( Xizang language and Putonghua; and bi-cultural (Xizang and Han culture).

Our folks from Xizang are singing Han songs:

is that the effect of smoking 2 chillams, and for the third one Tianjin a part of india too!

But now most of natives in arunachal pradesh considered them as Indians.And most of them talk Hindi.
After they know very well from exile tibetans Lamas that how chinese treated them and oppresed them.So daydreaming of one day AP will become a part of China is not going happen

dont be childish cheerleader!

a lot of you people have taken up english names.
A lot of westerners have Chinese names!

name a single Indian who has taken a western name,... We are not like chinese who change the names to western.
Even chinese leaders wear western cloths ie suit, tie, etc

Indian have the audacity to said China illegally occupy Tibet, these towel head also illegally occupy South Tibet as the same time demand Tibet to be free from China. Not just South Tibet but Kasmir illegally occupy by the Indian.
Yes it is true. infact in 1950, Tibet and China took part in submit in India as seperate countries.
Tibet is different nation occupied by china. I am positive Tibet will be an Independent country soon.

Last edited:
2mng5rl.jpg
Obama-bucks-animated-money-gif.gif

name a single Indian who has taken a western name,... We are not like chinese who change the names to western.
Even chinese leaders wear western cloths ie suit, tie, et
c

Yes it is true. infact in 1950, Tibet and China took part in submit in India as seperate countries.
Tibet is different nation occupied by china. I am positive Tibet will be an Independent country soon.

AK anthony,genelia d souza,peter russels etc etc?

they are all chirstians idiot!!!

Moron so what? christians in Pakistan also use Pakistani names (atleast the first name in most cases)... a also what abt Peter Russell isnt he sikh or somethin? names like jacky shroff,danny,jimmy, etc etc?

Moron so what? christians in Pakistan also use Pakistani names (atleast the first name in most cases)... a also what abt Peter Russell isnt he sikh or somethin? names like jacky shroff,danny,jimmy, etc etc?

No way... check the history idiot... Muslims and christians use use islamic and western names respectively...

No way... check the history idiot... Muslims and christians use use islamic and western names respectively...

Dumbass internet hindu.. the people i quoted are hindu... google.. also there is a difference between islamic + native names to "western as in european names"..

P.S : Whats with your poty mouth!

Dumbass internet hindu.. the people i quoted are hindu... google.. also there is a difference between islamic + native names to "western as in european names"..

P.S : Whats with your poty mouth!

you Quted for Jackie Shroff. Here is something for you from wikipedia. "Jackie Shroff (born Jaikishen Kakubhai Shroff; Gujarati: જૈકીશન કાકુભાઈ શ્રોફ; on 1 February 1960)[1][2] is an Indian actor. He has been in the Gujarati cinema and Hindi cinema (Bollywood) industries for almost 3 decades and has appeared in over 151 films in Nine languages (Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Punjabi and Oriya) ." Jackie is short name for Jaikishen Kakubhai.

The other names are not Indians, I dont know from where did you get them.

Now eat this sh!t dumb@$$ idiot. I am sure there is dung in your mind other wise you would have under stood the term "check the history". I hope you will eat this post thoroughly and will not reply a sh!t again.

Back
Top Bottom