What's new

China opens new highway near Arunachal Pradesh border

you Quted for Jackie Shroff. Here is something for you from wikipedia. "Jackie Shroff (born Jaikishen Kakubhai Shroff; Gujarati: જૈકીશન કાકુભાઈ શ્રોફ; on 1 February 1960)[1][2] is an Indian actor. He has been in the Gujarati cinema and Hindi cinema (Bollywood) industries for almost 3 decades and has appeared in over 151 films in Nine languages (Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Punjabi and Oriya) ." Jackie is short name for Jaikishen Kakubhai.

The other names are not Indians, I dont know from where did you get them.

Sure Jacky is a "vedic" name.. :lol:

Now eat this sh!t dumb@$$ idiot. I am sure there is dung in your mind other wise you would have under stood the term "check the history". I hope you will eat this post thoroughly and will not reply a sh!t again.

No thts what BJP turds love... good luck n bon appetit..

Same as china didnt exist before?? Different empire with different different name.

Of course, China already had a unified language and culture for more than two thousand years before PRC is founded. On the other hand, the south Asia subcontinent has never achieved this level of unity except under British colonial rule. In fact, there are still more than 20 official languages in India.

Of course, China already had a unified language and culture for more than two thousand years before PRC is founded. On the other hand, the south Asia subcontinent has never achieved this level of unity except under British colonial rule. In fact, there are still more than 20 official languages in India.

All these language were formed with help of single unified language and still language is different but we all follow one religion and that's Hinduism.

All these language were formed with help of single unified language and still language is different but we all follow one religion and that's Hinduism.

Erm, forgetting for a moment there is more than 100 million Muslim people in India even after the division of Pakistan and India in 1947, Hinduism itself is also a collection of very large number of diverse sects with rather different believes. Personally I think it is actually quite rude to lump all of them together considering the broad term Hinduism actually include representatives from monotheism, henotheism, polytheism, panentheism, pantheism, monism, atheism, agnosticism and gnosticism believes. Really, to say all Hinduism believers has the same religion is like saying all human being speak the same language because they all make a sound wave that is between 20Hz and 20kHz.

name a single Indian who has taken a western name,... We are not like chinese who change the names to western.
LOL.... Tell me you're an Idiot!!!!

Not impressed by the Highway(it is a one lane road)-very disappointed indeed as it is very narrow.The highway should have been constructed in such a way so as to enable Indian helicopters and fighter aircraft to land in Tibet ie North Tibet

Roads being widened and so on

102917963.jpg

102917975.jpg

102917965.jpg

102917970.jpg

102917972.jpg

102917967.jpg

:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom