What's new

China opens new highway near Arunachal Pradesh border

AirRodgers

Reaction score
Country
United States
China opens new highway near Arunachal Pradesh border - The Hindu

China first started attempting to build the highway to Medog – a landlocked county in Tibet’s Nyingchi prefecture – in the 1960s, according to State media reports, in the aftermath of the 1962 war with India.
With Thursday’s opening of the road, every county in Tibet is now linked through the highway network, underlining the widening infrastructure gulf across the disputed border, even as India belatedly pushes forward an upgrading of border roads in more difficult terrain.
The official Xinhua News Agency on Thursday described Medog as “the last roadless county in China”. Before this week, Medog was the only one of China’s 2,100 counties to remain isolated from the highway network, according to State broadcaster China Central Television (CCTV).

Before thinking of invading other country one must defend ones border first...According to India media report the last few month, the Chinese been taking Indian land 10,000 sq/km at a time.. According to India media the PLA walk across India border with impunity everyday..

Before thinking of invading other country one must defend ones border first...According to India media report the last few month, the Chinese been taking Indian land 10,000 sq/km at a time.. According to India media the PLA walk across India border with impunity everyday..
I think you are reading fantasy stories too much. China claim that we are occupying South Tibet.:rofl:

Indian media always try to sensationalize things ..do you even know the history behind the aksai chin..which china thinks it is part of china..even tibet is illegally occupied by them..see my avatar pic which truely depicts the real map of india..

@President ^^^^

See this pic which truly depict my looks

Handsome-guy.jpg

I think you are reading fantasy stories too much. China claim that we are occupying South Tibet.:rofl:

All the fools from China whom I talked with think that people live in Arunachal are Tibetans who speak Tibetan language since their CCP gave it a fake name South Tibet. :omghaha::omghaha:

Within 10 years an average PRC Tibetan's income will be over 10 times his or her brothers‘ and sisters’ living in occupied territory to the south,i.e. Zangnan。 :D

All the fools from China whom I talked with think that people live in Arunachal are Tibetans who speak Tibetan language since their CCP gave it a fake name South Tibet. :omghaha::omghaha:
Yes,no such thing soth tibet ,just some Chinese people talking that way which not been taught by CCP. 
Yes,no such thing soth tibet ,just some Chinese people talking that way which not been taught by CCP.
AP Chinese territory anyway.

AP Chinese territory anyway.

Tibet wasn't under CCP control before 1950, even under ROC or last Qings never had control over Tibet, you are claiming territory beyond that without knowing about the people living there. :omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom