What's new

China Offers New Proof That It Is A Major Challenge For Modi

Chinas reputation is beyond damaged in the international platform.
Everyone in voted to arrest him yet china used veto to block it

Lol, do you think the international community really cares about individuals who are fighting Indian Hanumen raping and blinding innocents in Kashmir? I can bet you that the international community is more concerned about the latter situation than the former.

Same crap again and again, china has been shielding pakistani terrorist since a very long time so whats new in this?

What's new is that your dark ***es seem to burning with greater intensity every single time China demonstrates how much of a shupa pawa India really is.

Believe it or not many Indians love and respect China.
The word "Chinki" in India is literally a insult . Its like a British guy calling a brown guy "****"

Indians hate the Chinese government, even a toddler knows this . Our government just tolerate each other like Russia & Turkey.

Complain to them, they got the data,I don't know what Indians think about China and I don't care.
And I'll post a stat saying the earth is flat that doesn't make it true. its you who are posting ridiculous stats

The word "Chinki" in India is literally a insult . Its like a British guy calling a brown guy "****"

The word 'Chinki' is usually a slur directed towards North East Indians. We all know Indians are incredibly racist, especially to their own compatriots. I mean, you can obviously tell from the treatment of lower-caste Dalits, dark-skinned Indians and other ethnic groups. No need to shout it out.

Lol, do you think the international community really cares about individuals who are fighting Indian Hanumen raping and blinding innocents in Kashmir? I can bet you that the international community is more concerned about the latter situation than the former.

What's new is that your dark ***es seem to burning with greater intensity every single time China demonstrates how much of a shupa pawa India really is.

Ya if they really cared they wouldn't have sat idel when Pakistani military genocided 3million Bangladeshi & raping 400,000 women .

On topic 26/11 took over 170 lives many of which were tourists. So ya they will care.

Jem /Masood is a internationally recognized terrorist by the UN , with the blood of hundreds of innocent people. You can eat all the carrots you want it won't change how the world looks at you.

LOL! He is not considered an international terrorist, that is what YOU Indians are trying to beg everyone to believe! LOL. However, Modi was banned from entry to the Ju-S-A for his complicity in the murder and rape of thousands of Muslims. China is a responsible State, has been a magnificent civilization and is regaining its rightful position in the World. However, India is still trying to find a master to replace the last one it lost. I think America is India's new Sire.

Ya if they really cared they wouldn't have sat idel when Pakistani military genocided 3million Bangladeshi & raping 400,000 women .

On topic 26/11 took over 170 lives many of which were tourists. So ya they will care.

You Indians keep saying this, and guess what? No-one gives a rat's *** and most don't even believe that oft repeated lie. What is a fact is that the Indian 'army' has raped thousands of Kashmiri women. And If Indians are so repelled by rape then the next time your terrorist PM Modi goes to Japan to beg for investment maybe he can wag his finger at the the Japanese PM for the Japanese Rape in Nanking. Or how about more closer to home and the rape of Muslim women and children in Gujarat. Kam Cho? Understand?

:lol: The numbers seem to grow everyday. I'm sure one day we'll be told that 1 billion Bangladeshis were genocided along with 150 million rapes. :disagree:

And that's been real evident over the last 8 years, right?

The word 'Chinki' is usually a slur directed towards North East Indians.

No , it's because Being called a Chinese in India is offensive , its a offensive banter. Like calling a German guy a nazi . Know the difference between you spew bull$hit

I mean, you can obviously tell from the treatment of lower-caste Dalits

I'm a lower cast m8 , guess what there are 35,000 casts , they mean literally nothing . You seriously think people can remember 35000 names ? Its just a freaking extension to the family name.

And a dalit is a guy with no cast , aka no family name associated to any class.

LOL! He is not considered an international terrorist, that is what YOU Indians are trying to beg everyone to believe! LOL.

He has a fu**ing bounty on his head by the USA , are you living under a rock. Jem is a U.N. banned organization. 14/15 countries voted to get him arrested , but china VETOd it

However, Modi was banned from entry to the Ju-S-A for his complicity in the murder and rape of thousands of Muslims.

You must confusing you former president with others .
China is a responsible State, has been a magnificent civilization and is regaining its rightful position in the World.

They are viewed as a oppressing bully if this entire content. They don't get along with half their neighbours. Have you taken a look at their ridiculous SCS claim.
However, India is still trying to find a master to replace the last one it lost. I think America is India's new Sire.
You hit your head too hard , Pakistan is no longer part of India . So stop crediting Pakistans traits to india.

You Indians keep saying this, and guess what? No-one gives a rat's *** and most don't even believe that oft repeated lie.

Eevery respectable country acknowledges the death toll. India infact the death toll is reported by NGOs out of this subcontinents influence.
What is a fact is that the Indian 'army' has raped thousands of Kashmiri women...

Millions of Bangladeshis , you guys broke the German record m8 . We can't compte with you .

[QUOTE="Zen0, post: 9065237, member: 181853"

He has a fu**ing bounty on his head by the USA , are you living under a rock. Jem is a U.N. banned organization. 14/15 countries voted to get him arrested , but china VETOd [/QUOTE]

So what? What is the ground reality? You want to talk morality and ethics? Seriously? Fine. But as far as pragmatism is concerned, China has Pakistan's back so all these arguments are academic at best. You can spout off as much as you want here, please do, but in the real world (the World outside Modi worship) Pakistan is safe and backed up by the future hyper-power of the planet. Yes, that is not an exaggeration. China is HUGE. Big in every way. It has thousands of years of history and culture and civilization. They know everything there is to know about power and its projection. And guess what? They are our (Pakistan's) 'Iron Brother'. If you have ever met a Chinese dude in your life, you will know what that means.

:lol: The numbers seem to grow everyday. I'm sure one day we'll be told that 1 billion Bangladeshis were genocided along with 150 million rapes. :disagree:

And that's been real evident over the last 8 years, right?

If you want to believe the earth is flat , that's your business. But this is documented history supported by dozens of foreign NGOs . Scratch that, You have a better chsnce proving the earth is flat.

If you want to believe the earth is flat , that's your business. But this is documented history supported by dozens of foreign NGOs . Scratch that, You have a better chsnce proving the earth is flat.

You know that doesn't make any rational sense, don't you? I can't understand, for the life of me, why you Hindus will disavow your Dharmic 'mat' for modern madness? What is wrong with Hinduism? All people disagree with each other, but Hinduism is the most ancient of religions. My own ancestors were Hindu Brahmins from Kashmir. It has a lot of wisdom and is one of the greatest Religions nf this planet, so why try and be something you are not? I am a Pakistani Muslim, you are an Indian Hindu, cant we at least agree on 'principles'? You dont make any sense because you are countervailing your own religious beliefs, Dont't do that.. Be genuine and find common cause with humanity. That is where you will find us-Muslims.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Omg how old are you kid ? 11 or 12?

Older than you. That's for sure. If you have any doubts about where China is headed, then just read their history. I also have faith in South Asian, Hindu-Indian etc etc etc etc.....So don't laugh. This is no competition. Humans are humans wherever they are; You can laugh, brother, but time is everyone's foe. Just think about that,

Older than you. That's for sure. If you have any doubts about where China is headed, then just read their history. I also have faith in South Asian, Hindu-Indian etc etc etc etc.....So don't laugh. This is no competition. Humans are humans wherever they are; You can laugh, brother, but time is everyone's foe. Just think about that,
Whatever kid im done arguing with people who don't know the existence of the concept of a hegemon .

But good luck with super saiyan hyper power China and legendary iron fist Pakistan bed time stories , maybe Marvell will make a movie out of it:disagree:

Whatever kid im done arguing with people who don't know the existence of the concept of a hegemon .

But good luck with super saiyan hyper power China and legendary iron fist Pakistan bed time stories , maybe Marvell will make a movie out of it:disagree:

Whatever.

So you need crap to sleep? Okay:D

India is a responsible country which will not make some terrorist as its PM so next time provide some proof instead of your usual RANDI RONA, and fyi the Indian SC has acquitted him of all charges;)

Your PM HAVE proudly accepted the responsibility of this mass killing of gujrat on national tv and said that he would do it again if needed. Just Google it and you will find a proof with video..

Here come the biggest thrall always talks under someone's clout....
Read the title again & correlate to your barren words..
Blocking Masood is nothing new to India & India always got support from whole P5-China..But happy to see India has now grown balls to make China more paranoid than ever whether on Tibet or SCS or in NSG case..Let's not allocute on MTCR

Truth hurt... :P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom