What's new

China Offers New Proof That It Is A Major Challenge For Modi

You are calling indians racist while calling people subhuman , dear god the arrogance of you people is just next level.

Haha, looks like I'm talking to the local village illiterate, aren't I?
No, it's because Indians, being the racists they are, find a remotely-different looking person repulsive/subhuman

Right these parts of India have a magical portal that travels you to the 17th century?

I already gave you the example of Una, where Dalits were practicing an occupation predetermined for them by their Hindu brethren. This is from the 21st century.

These casts has nothing to do with religion , go pick a book there were only 4 casts. Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaishyas and Shudras. They got sub divided into 35,000 its a social status , Not region related. Even Jainism has cast system , those guys don't even worship a god .

The divisions themselves are originally based off the castes. You can't skirt around it. Your rock-worshiping cult is purely responsible for what happens in India today.

Have you read the articles and pages yourself? This discrimination is all derived from your cow-worshiping cult. All of the communities mentioned were originally from Dalit/low-caste communities who are unfortunately facing prejudice at the hands of other communities. Heck, I often here Hindus here taunting many Pakistani members for being 'Dalit converts'.

Back
Top Bottom