What's new

China Offers New Proof That It Is A Major Challenge For Modi

Tell me which ATM machine parts that Modi waived the duties on from China are Western? :lol:

There is a limit to Western worship you know, even for you guys.

resently as per my reading , india going to import some 1,00,000....one lakh card swap machine from varifone....

ATMs , i don't know any plan to increae their numbers....may be there will be a decrease in ATM outlets after demonitisation...

as far as parts are concern , even india make boeing parts , but that doesn"t make us dancing on the roof , that we are the one who are making the world to fly in air..

Last edited:
I'm from Hong Kong, read my signature. :lol:

And for the third time, which ATM machine parts from China (that Modi waived all duties on) is "Western"?

Why did Modi come begging for these ATM machine parts, Point-of-sale machines and card readers from an enemy country if he could get it for the same price from his Western masters?

Sure you are m8 , iwould love to see u debunk this video tho.

So you have avoided my question for the 4th time, and are now posting random YouTube videos. :lol:

Because you have the attention span of a 6 year old ,stop derailing my point , @O.P.D is the guy talking about ATMs , I'm talking about how Chinese products are viewed inferior by your own people .

The video I posted are 12 year expats , who talk about life in China , their channel is like the face of china in YouTube.

Tldr , Chinese cars are cheap even. Chinese don't buy it . Video proves it.

I'm from Hong Kong, read my signature. :lol:

And for the third time, which ATM machine parts from China (that Modi waived all duties on) is "Western"?

Why did Modi come begging for these ATM machine parts, Point-of-sale machines and card readers from an enemy country if he could get it for the same price from his Western masters?

its US....verifone.....

over one lakh cards swape machines are on order....
the government has waived the 12.5% excise duty and 4% special excise duty on these machine...

Because you have the attention span of a 6 year old ,stop derailing my point , @O.P.D is the guy talking about ATMs , I'm talking about how Chinese products are viewed inferior by your own people .

The video I posted are 12 year old expats , who talk about life in China , their channel is like the face of china in YouTube.

even i did not bring this ATM thing in....its he...

The video I posted are 12 year expats , who talk about life in China , their channel is like the face of china in YouTube.

Uh so why are we dominating the smartphone and PC market in India? Along with basically every other market for manufactured goods there. :lol:

Do you know how much a high-end Lenovo costs? Do you think the average Indian earning less than $1 a day (and spending 95% of that on basic necessities) can afford one?

China can protect terrorist & it will rather portray China's bad image..
So it doesn't matter to India...They will still have to keep grinding on South Tibet & Dalai Lama..We give squat..
And India can elect a terrorist to the position of the prime minister and it is OK..
China has done a marvellous job since there is no evidence against Maulana Masood Azhar.. he is a highly respectable person until proven guilty.

Uh so why are we dominating the smartphone and PC market in India? Along with basically every other market for manufactured goods there. :lol:

Do you know how much a high-end Lenovo costs? Do you think the average Indian earning less than $1 a day (and spending 95% of that on basic necessities) can afford one?

you are dominating because we buy used to buy it ....i will not buy it now.....simple.....you can use your veto against me.....who cares..

China has done a marvellous job since there is no evidence against Maulana Masood Azhar.. he is a highly respectable person until proven guilty.

14 out of 15 members in UN called him a terrorist.....
and what and why china did this marvellous job is already there in my inbox....don like to repeat it.....make your own case....who cares..

14 out of 15 members in UN called him a terrorist.....
and what and why china did this marvellous job is already there in my inbox....don like to repeat it.....make your own case....who cares..
It is not about the majority but justice...we all know that countries have their vested interests and they mostly oppose Pakistan under pressure from USA..

Chinas reputation is beyond damaged in the international platform.
Everyone in voted to arrest him yet china used veto to block it
Provide a link to the statement.

Because its cheep , literally no one buys Chinese for quality.

Cheeper than high end Samsung & LG.

Sad thing is even the Chinese don't buy Chinese :lol::rofl:

Most of the sold cars in china aren't even Chinese

Volkswagen ( German)

Hyundai (south korea)

Buick(USA)

Nissan(Japan)

Ford(USA)

Chevrolet(USA)

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/bizchi...17376010.htm014-passenger-car-sales-by-brand/

Most popular TV set in China aren't Chinese

Panasonic (Japan)
Samsung(s.Korea)
Sony(Japan)
Sharp(japan)

http://www.china.org.cn/top10/2012-03/31/content_24985470_9.htm

Using fake/broken links and articles from 2011? :lol:

In 2011 China wasn't dominating India's markets either. But times have changed, and now we are dominating India's markets.

Tell me, for the average Indian who earns less than $1 a day (and spends 95% of that on basic necessities), how long will it him to save enough to buy a high-end Lenovo laptop at $5000 USD (for a ThinkPad P70 with all the bells and whistles)?

And Chinese products are so bad that India ordered Chinese trains for the Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai metro. If our products are so bad, how come India is risking the lives of millions of their citizens every day riding Chinese trains?

Maybe India thinks that the lives of Indians are worth less than a Chinese product?

Last edited:
It is not about the majority but justice...we all know that countries have their vested interests and they mostly oppose Pakistan under pressure from USA..
Why would Russia oppose Pakistan ??

India and China will beginto-side-with-pak-china-defends-terrorist-and-spites-india-1643807
fears by blocking a UN Security Council-mandated committee from blacklisting Jaish-e-Muhammed (JeM) chief Masood Azhar, thereby throwing a lifeline of support to its client state, Pakistan.

Indian media is funny. And scary. Scary because 1 Billion people are being fed delusions of grandeur. China, the second super of our world, doesn't need to prove anything to India. Modi, the illiterate selfieboy, is delivering failure after failure and yet you guys seem spellbound.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom