What's new

China objects to oil hunt, India says back off

Just few post above someone said "We can give you free samples of DF-21"

When you sending ? I heard this 1,000 times. Time to send and let see who gets what. Isn't it ?

actually i m a bit skeptical whether DF 21 can actually fly.

Of course, the more Chinese that see those racist quotes, the better. :azn:

what for to let more people to see it , what the purpose..

indian members been abused on this forum on every second , we never advertised that..

just a moment back a pakistan wrote this :
you bharatis are always rondu

if people going to abuse indian members like this , and mods over here just tends to ignore , what's the surprise if few indian members take it to themself to respond.....

Hahaha so the Chinese government are false flaggers for stapled visas? Helping Pakistan with nukes? Claiming Arunachal Pradesh and smacking India in 1962? :lol:

look again he brought pakistan into the picture... i already knew what u were.:rofl: not only are u emotionally unstable but also a false flagger :)

This thread has outlived its worth...Useless mud slinging will follow now....

i already told u to compare the number of blasts happend after 26/11 in both countries...:rofl:

Look guys he has again brought mumbai and pakistan into the picture.. that is y i feel he is a false flagger as i said earlier :)

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

i am amazed he has the time to record and he shows to other chinese..only a false flagger will try to harm india china relations :)

you are wrong man. CD- is an officer on duty..

look again he brought pakistan into the picture... i already knew what u were.:rofl: not only are u emotionally unstable but also a false flagger :)

Go ahead, ask any Chinese member here who I am. :lol:

Or ask the moderators directly, they give permanent bans to false flag accounts.

Good luck. :azn:

You've been here since 2009, the stuff I posted was only a small fraction of the things I saved. And I have only been saving quotes for only a few months.

Like I said, if I can go for even a single week without being called a "slanty-eyed ch*nk"... then I might reconsider being friendly towards India again. So really, the ball is in your court. :azn:

But we both know that is never going to happen. :lol: So best to live with it.

You are here for more than one year.Just one question,haven't you seen racist comments on indians by speeder2,peaceful,hong wu,nomenclature etc..?Anyway lets get back to the topic..

are these chinese prisoners??????
Yep, they surrender when failed in Bliz tactic agaisnt our ladies and our border guards :D

And Chinese pls don't feel sad, USA also got caught by our ladies when fighting with them :D

anh%20hung%20dau%20ha%20phai%20may%20rau.jpeg

You are here for two years.Just one question,haven't you seen racist comments on indians by speeder2,peaceful,hong wu,nomenclature etc..?Anyway lets get back to discussion.. only a few months.

No I haven't, and I am waiting for anyone to provide a quote. :wave:

You are here for two years.Just one question,haven't you seen racist comments on indians by speeder2,peaceful,hong wu,nomenclature etc..?Anyway lets get back to discussion.. only a few months.

Like I said, if I can go for even a single week without being called a "slanty-eyed ch*nk"... then I might reconsider being friendly towards India again. So really, the ball is in your court. :azn:

But we both know that is never going to happen. :lol: So best to live with it.

Nomenclature? racism on Indians? i seriously doubt that.

Hehe, stop bragging, when both China-USA tried to beat VN during 80s, our inflation rate only reach to 500 %, and we still won:D.But China has to fight alone without Big dady USA now , so No chance for you to win :D

Beautiful ladies must sacrifice their life for VietNam like what their mother did , that's the way we fight against Big Bad boy over thousand years.:P

195.jpeg

Yes, and your entire culture is just copying Big Bad Boy in everything from clothing to language to architecture to political system to military, except when you copied the other white Big Bad Boy from France. And of course, when you aren't able to copy due to inferior technology.

And the tools you used for beating USA was supplied by who?

But at least your beautiful ladies know that their wonderful life today, is owed to sacrifice of Chinese people, and they are very glad to contribute to our country as mothers to the next generation of purebred Chinese.

Yep, they surrender when failed in Bliz tactic agaisnt our ladies and our border guards :D

And Chinese pls don't feel sad, USA also got caught by our ladies when fighting with them :D

This is the reason why i respect Vietnam so much.Not only did they beat nation so large a size China & USA, but to this day are strong and steady. lot of lessons for us to learn :tup:

look at that lady height and that man size, she is half in size of him , she fought on legs with slippers at least......... love this pic too

Back
Top Bottom