What's new

China objects to oil hunt, India says back off

Give me a quote of a Chinese poster making a racist remark towards Indians. Or even a screenshot.
most of the racist posts deleted by mods and cannot be retrieved by searching . everyone here who have been for last two or so years surely know the truth,including you.Haven't you seen racist posts by peaceful,zhenghe,speeder2 etc..?Some of the chinese members like greyboy2 are permanently banned for repeated racist comments on indians.

CD troll playing victim :blink: ... posting all those comments from some ancient banned Indian members ....
GET A LIFE DUDE....:bad:

most of the racist posts deleted by mods and cannot be retrieved by searching . everyone here who have been for last two or so years surely know the truth,including you.Haven't you seen racist posts by peaceful,zhenghe,speeder2 etc..?Some of the chinese members like greyboy2 are permanently banned for repeated racist comments on indians.

You've been here since 2009, the stuff I posted was only a small fraction of the things I saved. And I have only been saving quotes for only a few months.

Like I said, if I can go for even a single week without being called a "slanty-eyed ch*nk"... then I might reconsider being friendly towards India again. So really, the ball is in your court. :azn:

But we both know that is never going to happen. :lol: So best to live with it.

Hehe, stop bragging, when both China-USA tried to beat VN during 80s, our inflation rate only reach to 500 %, and we still won:D.But China has to fight alone without Big dady USA now , so No chance for you to win :D

Beautiful ladies must sacrifice their life for VietNam like what their mother did , that's the way we fight against Big Bad boy over thousand years.:P

195.jpeg

most courageous ladies ever seen, i like this pic.

You've been here since 2009, the stuff I posted was only a small fraction of the things I saved. And I have only been saving quotes for only a few months.

Like I said, if I can go for even a single week without being called a "slanty-eyed ch*nk"... then I might reconsider being friendly towards India again. So really, the ball is in your court. :azn:

But we both know that is never going to happen. :lol: So best to live with it.

no the ball is in your court.. assuming you are not a false flag then you are emotionally unstable.. coz such diatribes are hurled at each other on everyday on youtube and no chinese behave like this... seriously

no the ball is in your court.. assuming you are not a false flag then you are emotionally unstable.. coz such diatribes are hurled at each other on everyday on youtube and no chinese behave like this... seriously

Yet you guys can't handle it when I say India has no balls to respond to the Mumbai attacks? Which is the truth?

I live with the stuff you guys say to me, time for you to live with the stuff that I say in return. :lol:

Ask your fellow Indians here: :azn:

You actually have the time to save these posts and whine months later. ?!!!? WTF !!!

Someone takes the internet too seriously and really needs to get a life outside the confines of his PC. Try google..i mean baidu searching "life".

Give me a quote of a Chinese poster making a racist remark towards Indians. Or even a screenshot.

The reason I save these, is because I want to show all the other Chinese out there just what you guys are like.

Otherwise they might be tricked like I was. And for the record, you guys are unable to apologize for anything. :lol:

Do you think we dont have a real life to Screen shot online rantings and then keep it safely as a memento so tat we can use it to whine months later. ?

Dude get out, breathe in some fresh air, hang out with some gals, smoke some weed and best of all just stop whining.

by acting that way he trying to get a a better advertisement for those words....

Yes I have been banned before buddy. :wave:

These guys here are just creating conspiracy theories, about the moderators giving me "special privileges". :lol:

conspiracy theories ?

i am more sure now on from where you actually belongs to..

Yet you guys can't handle it when I say India has no balls to respond to the Mumbai attacks? Which is the truth?

I live with the stuff you guys say to me, time for you to live with the stuff that I say in return. :lol:

i already told u to compare the number of blasts happend after 26/11 in both countries...:rofl:

Look guys he has again brought mumbai and pakistan into the picture.. that is y i feel he is a false flagger as i said earlier :)

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

by acting that way he trying to get a a better advertisement for those words....

i am amazed he has the time to record and he shows to other chinese..only a false flagger will try to harm india china relations :)

Back
Top Bottom