What's new

China objects to oil hunt, India says back off

I have been following this forum and most time you defend pakistan against india and usa. even when there is no mention of china in it

You can even ask your Indian friends here who have been on this forum for a long time, like jha and humanfirst. :lol:

They will tell you that when I first came to this forum, I was very pro-China/India friendship. You can check it out yourself.

I of course then changed my mind after you guys started calling us "slanty-eyed ch*nks" several times a week. Now I can see your true face, of course I will be anti-India. :azn:

Haha, you collapse our economy, or we collapse your economy? What happens if we stop selling to Vietnam? 20% inflation turn into 2000% inflation? How many more of your beautiful ladies will be forced to leave Vietnam if that was to happen?
Hehe, stop bragging, when both China-USA tried to beat VN during 80s, our inflation rate only reach to 500 %, and we still won:D.But China has to fight alone without Big dady USA now , so No chance for you to win :D

Beautiful ladies must sacrifice their life for VietNam like what their mother did , that's the way we fight against Big Bad boy over thousand years.:P

195.jpeg

i have seen this guy spending most of time defending pakistan.. also other members say that he is never banned. a normal chinese would never do such a thing.

Why do you care..? Dono ko dekh lenge...

You can even ask your Indian friends here who have been on this forum for a long time, like jha and humanfirst. :lol:

They will tell you that when I first came to this forum, I was very pro-China/India friendship. You can check it out yourself.

I of course then changed my mind after you guys started calling us "slanty-eyed ch*nks" several times a week. Now I can see your true face, of course I will be anti-India. :azn:

thats a sad story :lol:

Watch from 0.18 seconds

10 most racist moments on t.v - YouTube

OOOO KKKKK. So its a case of bullying a school kid and you turned anti- China/India friendship??
On behalf of Indian members, I take this opportunity to say "SORRY" to you for "slanty-eyed ch*nks".

Now can you please turn pro-India?? Thanx in advance

Why do you care..? Dono ko dekh lenge...

actually i have noticed a thing in pakistani press and people, that they use china to compete with us on any discussions.. that y i thought since this guy has been doing that.. a normal chinese doesnt even know that a india china war happened

OOOO KKKKK. So its a case of bullying a school kid and you turned anti- China/India friendship??
On behalf of Indian members, I take this opportunity to say "SORRY" to you for "slanty-eyed ch*nks".

Now can you please turn pro-India?? Thanx in advance

i never heard or read anything like that ...

these word seem to be are delebratly been putup ...

India: Back off.

China: Or what? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Or keep on whining...we will continue drilling...everyone happy:-)

Are you going to hit us with the "surgical strikes"
No surgical strikes for whining..
that you promised to give to Pakistan, after the repeated blasts in your finanical capital?
We didn't promise anything..surgical strikes was one of the options,but we had better ones..
What happened there?
open your eyes wide and see what happened to pakistan after mumbai attacks(not literally,you'll strain yourself)

Ask your fellow Indians here: :azn:

yes,you are slant eyed chinkis + 2 cents army paid by communist party of chinks:rofl:

your a bloody slit eyed chink fuc*ing 2 cent china man

chink mustve have been raped by his maderchod porkgaystani boyfriend :rofl:

hey you dirty chink keep sucking halal co*k

:rofl:

sala chini bastard :lol:

Chinese are.. yellow with 0.5 mm eyes :lol: They are the most ugly after Africans!

Slint eyed fagot

fukng chinks

loser chinks

You guys believe in Karma right?

@ CD

all were banned after that. But you posted racists comment many times. Still you not banned. That is main point. 6 people doesn't make 1.21 billion population. I myself faced many racists comment from Chinese but it doesn't mean all are same. Isn't it ?

Abhi to shuruat hui hai unke yahan...Lets wait and watch...

hope they don't suffer like we do, let them laugh at our miseries but you don't go the shardenfreud way. they are very cold hearted when it comes to the matter of emotions or sentiments.

@ CD

all were banned after that. But you posted racists comment many times. Still you not banned. That is main point. 6 people doesn't make 1.21 billion population. I myself faced many racists comment from Chinese but it doesn't mean all are same. Isn't it ?

What a lie. :lol:

I have NEVER ever posted a single racist comment on this forum.

Go ahead, use the search function and see for yourself. Find me one single quote.

Back
Top Bottom