What's new

China objects to oil hunt, India says back off

What a lie. :lol:

I have NEVER ever posted a single racist comment on this forum.

Go ahead, use the search function and see for yourself. Find me one single quote.

This shows your attitude. Keep lying. I myself saw that post which was deleted by mod later.

Also, You post 100 offtiopic, troll everyday and you still not banned. But if any Indian member will do, that Indian members will be banned in no time. Enjoy the special privilege. :tup:

This shows your attitude. Keep lying. I myself saw that post which was deleted by mod later.

Also, You post 100 offtiopic, troll everyday and you still not banned. But if any Indian member will do, That will be banned in no time.

I ask you again, use the search function. Find me ONE single quote.

Yet another false accusation without any proof. :lol:

I have hundreds of quotes from your fellow Indians, the ones I posted were only a few of them.

I of course then changed my mind after you guys started calling us "slanty-eyed ch*nks" several times a week.
And i have seen atleast half a dozen indians apologise to you for that..And we have been called names uncivilised,monkey level,ugly, and what not!,by chinese..not a single chinese ever apologised for chinese trollers calling us bad names..You are free to continue trolling and bring mumbai attacks to every thread just to piss some indians off..but please dont claim any moral high ground.

Also, You post 100 offtiopic, troll everyday and you still not banned. But if any Indian member will do, that Indian members will be banned in no time.

he collected all those posts , what for ? , to aggrrevate/use them later , for what purpose ?, ...surly he has some purpose to be here , ...
few members are very right to point out that he could be a false flagger..

And i have seen atleast half a dozen indians apologise to you for that..And we have been called names uncivilised,monkey level,ugly, and what not!,by chinese..not a single chinese ever apologised for chinese trollers calling us bad names..You are free to continue trolling and bring mumbai attacks to every thread just to piss some indians off..but please dont claim any moral high ground.

Give me a quote of a Chinese poster making a racist remark towards Indians. Or even a screenshot.

The reason I save these, is because I want to show all the other Chinese out there just what you guys are like.

Otherwise they might be tricked like I was. And for the record, you guys are unable to apologize for anything. :lol:

@ Chinese-Dragon : Please tell me do you never get banned? i remember i saw you banned once!!!

he collected all those posts , what for ? , to aggrrevate/use them later , for what purpose ?, ...surly he has some purpose to be here , ...
few members are very right to point out that he could be a false flagger..

the main fact is he tries to interfere in every pakistan related discussion..and he is not an old member here but joined since july 2010.. that y i suspect him..

I ask you again, use the search function. Find me ONE single quote.

Yet another false accusation without any proof. :lol:

I have hundreds of quotes from your fellow Indians, the ones I posted were only a few of them.

because Mods have deleted quote in which you posted "All Indians are racists". I have not saved that as i have better things to do.

By the way, There is ban for Troll and Off-topic too. You post maximum troll and off-topic. If Indians are banned for such things, you should have banned for atleast 1,000 times.

Oh yes, India says "Back off"... and I'm not allowed to ask, "Or what?" :P

Tell me, what are you going to do if we don't back off?

Send Manmohan Singh over with some some export contracts like last time?

your PM also visit India. 9205 posts wow??? i mess alot i think.

Yes I have been banned before buddy. :wave:

These guys here are just creating conspiracy theories, about the moderators giving me "special privileges". :lol:

if assuming you are a real chinese. then friend i beleive you have got some emotional issues and you are quite a senstive character.. i would suggest u seriously to do some part of ur studies in us or europe.. ull learn a lot :tup:

Back
Top Bottom