What's new

China objects to oil hunt, India says back off

That will depend on what you do. Meanwhile, we are busy working (oil exploration) so dont waste our time and BACK OFF :wave:

I'll ask for the third time:

Or what? :lol:

india is going to go ahead with its plan if china likes it or not,any aggression from china against india will be dealt with aggression

I've heard that before in 2008. When are you actually going to back up your words?

Isn't this a strategic and geopolitical issue? I think it is.

Is for you yes, for us no. The section is clearly for Strategic and geo issue related to Pakistan. So yes this is still in the wrong section. And the amount of time you had spend on this forum you should have known better.

Haha, you collapse our economy, or we collapse your economy? What happens if we stop selling to Vietnam? 20% inflation turn into 2000% inflation? How many more of your beautiful ladies will be forced to leave Vietnam if that was to happen?

u stop selling, then your economy will be damaged as ur exporters will suffer.

I've heard that before. When are you actually going to back up your words?

it has a big army,navy and airforce surely it can respond well with it,if not we still have nukes it may not reach beijing but can sure damage china economically

Oh yes, India says "Back off"... and I'm not allowed to ask, "Or what?" :P

Tell me, what are you going to do if we don't back off?

Send Manmohan Singh over with some some export contracts like last time?

'Back off' simply means 'Step aside', it implies that and we have the right of way. It does not necessarily have an 'or what' attached to it. India asked China to back off after Chinese objected to our activities in the South China Seas. It was in response to the Chinese objections. We have every right to do what we are doing. Chinese objections have no meaning or legal basis. That is what we mean by 'back off'. The ball is in the other court now.

You can ask any Chinese member here, or just ask the moderators directly. They all know me here. :azn:

I have been following this forum and most time you defend pakistan against india and usa. even when there is no mention of china in it

I'll ask for the third time:

Or what? :lol:

I've heard that before in 2008. When are you actually going to back up your words?

Ask 3rd or nth time. We have already replied by telling you to "back off". It's China's turn to respond. Why asking again and again what we will do. Are you a fool?

Is for you yes, for us no. The section is clearly for Strategic and geo issue related to Pakistan. So yes this is still in the wrong section. And the amount of time you had spend on this forum you should have known better.

I don't wish to get into a dog fight with you over this issue. Let the mods decide, I am happy with whatever they decide to do.

Back
Top Bottom