What's new

China says still no compensation from Vietnam for riot victims

China have to pay for Japanese companies first, don't crying more.
Its non of your viet monkey business.At least we don't kill any Japanese in the riot.
nevertheless,look at what viet monkeys commit,killed innocence Chinese people in ur land like a
bunch of coward,if u viet monkey are not a group of coward and clown ,attack our land now by your poor force.crap monkey

Last edited:
Its non of your viet monkey business.At least we don't kill any Japanese in the riot.
nevertheless,look at what viet monkeys commit,killed innocence Chinese people in ur land like a
bunch of coward,if u viet monkey are not a group of coward and clown ,attack our land now by your poor force.crap monkey
Those ilegal workers smugled into VN , working illegally and took away the local workers' jobs, and they got killed in the clash.

So, next time, dont do anything illegally , , no one will pay any compensation for the outlaw guys . Get out of the cave and learn the law first, idiot.:coffee:

Who provoked first ? China. This tension made by politburo of CPC.

There was fighting of two group of workers on project site. Chinese are illegal worker. They are not skilled who could have a permission.

What chinese did in China to destroy Japanese properties ? China have to pay first.

c1328073.jpg

Those ilegal workers smugled into VN , working illegally and took away the local workers' jobs, and they got killed in the clash.

So, next time, dont do anything illegally , , no one will pay any compensation for the outlaw guys . Get out of the cave and learn the law first, idiot.:coffee:

Don't troll, who dafuq tell you they are illegal workers? They are employees from state owned company, those killed were from China Metallurgical Group Corporation, the State Council has full right of supervision on this company. These workers earn much more than you local people. Instead, many Vietnam illegal workers come to Guangxi to harvest the sugarcane, today, our police just caught some of them.

QQ图片20140609205500.jpg

Don't troll, who dafuq tell you they are illegal workers? They are employees from state owned company, those killed were from China Metallurgical Group Corporation, the State Council has full right of supervision on this company. These workers earn much more than you local people. Instead, many Vietnam illegal workers come to Guangxi to harvest the sugarcane, today, our police just caught some of them.

View attachment 34556
If these were Chinese illegals, people like NiceGuy would kill and trampled over their bodies. Vietmamese are only good in gang fight.

View attachment 34556
No, I dont troll, we VN didnt hire any Chinese worker coz our laws r not allowed, Ur Govt. broke the law and tried to send those worker to VN ... and they died in clash.

If u want any compensation, then sue Chinese Govt. , we dont have to pay a dime for ur low lives workers .

If these were Chinese illegals, people like NiceGuy would kill and trampled over their bodies. Vietmamese are only good in gang fight.
Thats the hard lesson for all illegal guys trying to do what they r not allowed :coffee:

View attachment 34556

They are Zhuang, minority people are living in side of border.

No, I dont troll, we VN didnt hire any Chinese worker coz our laws r not allowed, Ur Govt. broke the law and tried to send those worker to VN ... and they died in clash.

If u want any compensation, then sue Chinese Govt. , we dont have to pay a dime for ur low lives workers .

Thats the hard lesson for all illegal guys trying to do what they r not allowed :coffee:
So Chinese soldiers should kill these Vietnamese women.

You are smoking what? Such a big factory or office building of those companies just stand right there in your country's land, every one could see that, and you tell me they are illegal? Then why your government and police doesn't do anything about those "illegal" corporations? Your police caught Vietnamese doing damage to those companies, your govt is protecting them from destroying from criminals like you.

It's done here.

you are a low level troll, I would rather have discussion with Rechoice or other adavanced troll :yahoo:

They are Zhuang, minority people are living in side of border.

I believe you or China police? You tell me.

Last edited:
So Chinese soldiers should kill these Vietnamese women.
They dont have the right to kill illegal women or kids , but if they kill, then, those poor women can not ask for compensation.

Ur illegal worker died in the clash, not VN soldiers killed them.

illegal chinese worker in Vietnam.

ImageView.aspx

Tràn lan lao động “chui” Trung Quốc - Chính trị - Xã hội - Tuổi Trẻ Online

look at the costume, there is typical Zhuang people.

qq%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720140609205500-jpg.34556

lol this is true, Guangxi is poor, it's understandable that if they can't find job in Nanning, they will come to Vietnam. But more people from Vietnam come to Guangdong, even they come to north China. My friend told me in his location, a North China city, hundreds of Vietnamese got married here.

Back
Top Bottom