What's new

China says still no compensation from Vietnam for riot victims

buit china is crying now for it, it is stranger people. :omghaha:

Soon, certain agencies in the CCP will demand a formal apology from your government. This will be a prerequisite , according to them, to formal dialogue between your country. Mark my words.

Of course our government paid for the loss, at least you know, some of the business damaged are in the form of franchise or J.V, which means some Chinese businessmen also suffer a certain mount of loss. Chinese law is somewhat pro FDI, although China no longer rely on FDI so much.

China have to pay for Japanese companies first, don't crying more.

Soon, certain agencies in the CCP will demand a formal apology from your government. This will be a prerequisite , according to them, to formal dialogue between your country. Mark my words.

No. it is illegal demonstration here in Vietnam. Riot could happen every where in the world. In according to applicable law in Vietnam, such unforeseen damages or risks will be pay by insurance company.

China attacked Vietnam 1979, destroyed every thing PLA seen in 6 province of north Vietnam. But until now China didn't say apologize to Vietnamese people.

No. it is illegal demonstration here in Vietnam. Riot could happen every where in the world.

China attacked Vietnam 1979, destroyed every thing PLA seen in 6 province of north Vietnam. But until now China didn't say apologize to Vietnamese people.

Precisely. There are some factors that are beyond control of government. Just as the rioting in Vietnam was beyond the government's control, the same as the Tiananmen Square Protest, the same as the rioting of Uighyurs in Xinjiang, the self immolation of Tibetan monks in Tibet. There are some issues that are sometimes beyond control of government.

When China rioted several years back and destroyed hundreds of millions / billions of dollars of equipment and capital in Japanese - owned businesses, we didn't hold ill feelings. We rebuilt. Move on.

Then again that is part of Japanese Kaizen Culture...!

Precisely. There are some factors that are beyond control of government. Just as the rioting in Vietnam was beyond the government's control, the same as the Tiananmen Square Protest, the same as the rioting of Uighyurs in Xinjiang, the self immolation of Tibetan monks in Tibet. There are some issues that are sometimes beyond control of government.

When China rioted several years back and destroyed hundreds of millions / billions of dollars of equipment and capital in Japanese - owned businesses, we didn't hold ill feelings. We rebuilt. Move on.

one interview ran on VTV, Japanese businessman who was interviewed, he said like you.

Why don't the Vietnamese asks their Japanese master to pay the bill to us?

Why don't the Vietnamese asks their Japanese master to pay the bill to us?
No need this time, as I guess any damage to any Chinese parties in VN can still be deducted into the huge debt China owes for damaging Vietnam's infrastructure and economic damages in 1979.

No need this time, as I guess any damage to any Chinese parties in VN can still be deducted into the huge debt China owes for damaging Vietnam's infrastructure and economic damages in 1979.
LOL stupid lame excuse.

first, chinese must pay for the damages they caused on our patrol vessels and crew members.
here is a pic showing when they rammed a patrol vessel
jVPsT7ok.jpg

and here is pic of one sunk fishing vessel.
r

English is difficult to express, I used alphabet:
you bi TG hai yao can de ma? xichuan bu gei qian jiu suan le ,hai TM bei qisu .

Hate is such a strong word, i don't have the stomach for such a word. Let's use the word "malcontented", or "unassuaged".
Japan should do more to improve its "malcontented" relations with all its neighbors. And your prime minister at this point is not helping. His actions are only isolating Japan further in its own region and he is destroying the Japanese economy too.

You moved on to Shinzo Abe. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom