What's new

China needs 'three aircraft carriers': General

We did do something besides talking. In 1950 we warned the US to stay out, in 1 sentence. It didn't listen. In 1962, we warned India to stay out, in 1 sentence. What happened?

Haha. Give me a break. I have nothing against India and Indians, only delusional overseas radical right wing nuts from India.

US..lol. Leave it.
India, already said.

Remember Japanese ?? No Warning Just Action, i am sure you remember and i don't need to post anything to make you more embarrassed. Japanese are proud of it even today.

I also have nothing against China. Indeed, I have few Chinese friends who don't talk like Internet Warriors. But on PDF, few try to behave like China already become Super power Like US or Developed country like Japan even when it's 1/10th only.

US..lol. Leave it.
India, already said.

Remember Japanese ?? No Warning Just Action, i am sure you remember and i don't need to post anything to make you more embarrassed. Japanese are proud of it even today.

I also have nothing against China. Indeed, I have few Chinese friends who don't talk like Internet Warriors. But on PDF, few try to behave like China already become Super power Like US or Developed country like Japan even when it's 1/10th only.

Japan only humiliated the KMT government, not CCP.

I don't think CCP is scared of Japan, but it is rather the opposite.

Not True. They have a single base since very long. We have many large bases in IO. IN and US navy has better coordination. We never had any any issue. Never heard any.

I guess you were not alive in 1971. You need to study up on history.

On another note, the fact that US and India has friendly terms does not mean that US navy does not own Indian Ocean. All the oceans in the world is control by a US carrier task force. Friendly terms doesn't mean that US is not dominate in that region. It mean that India can rely on US assistance if India is being bullied by others.

US..lol. Leave it.
India, already said.

If we are 1/10th of a developed country like Japan, then what is India? 1/40th? For a country that still resembles Sub-Sahara Africa in the 21st century you Indians sure are boasty. Then again, taking pride in being colonized says a lot about the Indian mentality. The British are proud of colonizing/conquering India and this joy is shared by the very conquered Indians.

To a country like India, China is indeed a superpower.

If we are 1/10th of a developed country like Japan, then what is India? 1/40th? For a country that still resembles Sub-Sahara Africa in the 21st century you Indians sure are boasty. Then again, taking pride in being colonized says a lot about the Indian mentality. The British are proud of colonizing/conquering India and this joy is shared by the very conquered Indians.

frustrated ha ha

US..lol. Leave it.
India, already said.

Why is India making fun of China? The more you make fun of China would only make your country look worse as its widely accepted that India cannot take on China and the gap is widening. The only way for India to counter China is by inviting the US forces to station in India, such US has bases in Japan and South Korea. This is the reality of the situation for India today and this will be more apparent in days to come, as predicted by the former president of Singapore.

Why is India making fun of China? The more you make fun of China would only make your country look worse as its widely accepted that India cannot take on China and the gap is widening. The only way for India to counter China is by inviting the US forces to station in India, such US has bases in Japan and South Korea. This is the reality of the situation for India today and this will be more apparent in days to come, as predicted by the former president of Singapore.

Sorry no westerns in our land. uncle sam better to stay away from us.

your statement is "liked" by both a Chinese and Indians guy. India is in trouble if most Indians think like you.

both India and China and add Pakistan too, if we fight with each other, we can neva become a developed country. We are entertaining and giving opportunity to westerns.

No matter how much china is ahead of India, still china is not a developed nation yet. we must aware from UNCLE SAM.

Stop making fun of India in every post and no will bother about China. Don't bring India in every post and nobody will care. Become Superpower or whatever but stop brining India.

And strictly - No to US, We neither need US nor we want. We will do everything on own.

We are 1/15th or 1/20th. What's Point ? This is fact.

Stop talking about mentality already you said 10 times in last 24 hours. Even Japanese are proud of Invading China. Talk as per topic and don't talk crap as China is in same league and not Like U.S. or Japan.

China can become Super power who is stopping?. Good Luck and Stop your frustration on PDF.

US..lol. Leave it.
India, already said.

Sorry, that was ROC, not PRC. You should be ashamed of yourself, in 1 breath saying how Taiwan (ROC) is so great and can ally against China with India (LOL do they want to ally with you?!) and then saying how "China", not remembering it was actually ROC at the time, lost against Japan.

I do remember Japan; I only remember the incompetent ROC regime taking huge bribes, unable to resist, save donated American gear to fight communists, and in the end still lost against CPC who only had captured Japanese weapons, against the US/Soviet/German trained KMT regime. Japanese are proud today, and they still shiver every time China ignores their protests and drills in disputed waters, sends naval warships across their waters and they're unable to touch them, sends nuclear subs to intimidate them and they can only whimper.

When India can send a nuclear submarine to China's waters and intimidate us, you'll be #2. Until then, enjoy being #10.

Sorry, that was ROC, not PRC. You should be ashamed of yourself, in 1 breath saying how Taiwan (ROC) is so great and can ally against China with India (LOL do they want to ally with you?!) and then saying how "China", not remembering it was actually ROC at the time, lost against Japan.

I do remember Japan; I only remember the incompetent ROC regime taking huge bribes, unable to resist, save donated American gear to fight communists, and in the end still lost against CPC who only had captured Japanese weapons, against the US/Soviet/German trained KMT regime. Japanese are proud today, and they still shiver every time China ignores their protests and drills in disputed waters, sends naval warships across their waters and they're unable to touch them, sends nuclear subs to intimidate them and they can only whimper.

When India can send a nuclear submarine to China's waters and intimidate us, you'll be #2. Until then, enjoy being #10.

There was No Taiwan at that time in 40's. I never used the word Taiwan. Taiwan is growing and great country. Leave Taiwan, It would be another Topic. Anyway, I don't want to discuss which has no ending. I never said, China is not strong. Indeed, China is strong than India in every way. but few people bring India without any reason that also start talking about some 50-100 years back which is not the right thing. We are living in 2011 and also I don't have any personal issue with China. Hope China becomes Super power and i already said India can't lead Asia in any way. Our defence modernization happening due to few threats and hope both countries develop better relation. I hope.

Back
Top Bottom