What's new

China needs 'three aircraft carriers': General

Please do not think that way towards my country and countrymen. We only behave like this because we have no big brother to guide us. Once we reunite with China all our qualities will surely change.

We have embraced Chinese civilization ever since the very start of our history. Look at us like a runaway child that wants to come home.

Some of my countrymen just got frustrated after got trolled by the Vietnamese Internet posters for months.

So just forgive about their feeling, but they are certainly not naturally hostile toward your nation.

BTW, are you an ethnic Hoa from Vietnam?

Unless you call Wiki is lying.

Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The five colored flag belongs to the Beiyang government from the faction of Yuan Shikai. And this is the early part of history in ROC.

After KMT controls over China, then ROC flag became this.

flag-roc.gif

And this is the party flag of KMT.

tw%7Dkmt.gif
Made official in 1928. Imperial Japan invaded in 1931. The issue here is which ROC is to blame for the failure of resistance. You cannot remove the communists altogether when they contributed to the disharmony of the country, especially when China as a whole was already behind Japan in industrialization.

Maybe this is the reason why Uncle Sam alway be active in making trouble between Indian and China.
Look at the posts in this forum. we can see Uncle Sam already sucessfully make it happen.
Indian guys and Chinese guys are all hostile to each other. let alone the govenment of India and China.

Sad of been toys of Sam. but we can do nothing, maybe the right time does not come. Take a nap though...

The matter fact is that we should keep developing our economy and make our motherland even better.

Hehe, with your crazy idea, that why lots of rich and smart CHinese try to run away from China, even smart CHinese can not stand those paranoid so let Mr. Ah Q keep using"spritual victory " :lol:

You guys've eaten too much of toxic food in CHina already :lol:
We will not live under any one, so we will try our best to have the True independence bro.

We can make our own Nuke, so we don't need your protection

This guy's words are really offensive, and rude. Can you please dicuss something based on fact or illation, but not fansy or spiritual psycholagny???? I think I have to report you for rude. Sorry.

Made official in 1928. Imperial Japan invaded in 1931. The issue here is which ROC is to blame for the failure of resistance. You cannot remove the communists altogether when they contributed to the disharmony of the country, especially when China as a whole was already behind Japan in industrialization.

Just frankly admit it when you were wrong, otherwise you only make yourself looks like a fool.

I already explain there were two parts of history in ROC.

First Part of History: Beiyang Government's ROC
Second Part of History: KMT's ROC

Here is the information about the Beiyang government, unless you would keep complaining that this page has been edited by some Chinese commies, lol.

Beiyang Government - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't need to behave in that way, Vietnam has the strong cultural tie with us, we can definitely treat them as brothers and sisters if they truly want to side with us.

We are doing the same with Burma and Cambodia.

Vietnam has left China for a long time, Did not have the national sense of belonging , strong cultural link does not mean that once again become the same country, South Korea and Japan also is so.

Vietnam has left China for a long time, Did not have the national sense of belonging , strong cultural link does not mean that once again become the same country, South Korea and Japan also is so.

We are trying to improve with them as well, but it doesn't mean that they are part of our nation.

Just frankly admit it when you were wrong, otherwise you only make yourself looks like a fool.

I already explain there were two parts of history in ROC.

First Part of History: Beiyang Government's ROC
Second Part of History: KMT's ROC

Here is the information about the Beiyang government, unless you would keep complaining that this page has been edited by some Chinese commies, lol.

Beiyang Government - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I have no real problems with wiki. But I can see how the Chinese members here love to try to absolve the Chinese communists from the ills that China suffered and in the end it is they who ended up looking foolish. The political distinctions between the two ROCs are not that difficult to see.

Hehe, with your crazy idea, that why lots of rich and smart CHinese try to run away from China, even smart CHinese can not stand those paranoid so let Mr. Ah Q keep using"spritual victory "

You guys've eaten too much of toxic food in CHina already
We will not live under any one, so we will try our best to have the True independence bro.

We can make our own Nuke, so we don't need your protection

This guy's words are really offensive, and rude. Can you please dicuss something based on fact or illation, but not fansy or spiritual psycholagny???? I think I have to report you for rude. Sorry.

What words in my comment are rude and offensive ??about the leaving of Rich and smart CHinese out of CHina ??Oki so read sgain bro
So why are wealthy Chinese so eager to leave their country? The simplest answer is that there are a lot of things in China that even the richest cannot buy (emigration is obviously not one of them). China's rich are fond of saying that nothing "is a problem if money can solve it." Among the irresolvable problems that spark emigration, there are material ones, and emotional ones.

The former includes issues like laws and regulations, the education system, social welfare, inheritance tax, quality of air, investing atmosphere, food safety, ability to travel, and so on. In short, these are the material factors that any State must provide to its people in order to ensure their happiness. In emerging countries such as China, these factors are still often found wanting.
The truth is that, unless they emigrate, the wealthy have to suffer from the same causes of unhappiness as the poor. Take food safety. Last year, when a Chinese woman living in Canada was asked by the International Herald Tribune why she had left her country, she said it was because of the Sanlu (toxic baby milk) case, and also because of the "hatred against the rich."
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...so-eager-leave-their-country.html#post2008054
No people wanna eat CHina's food even CHinese :lol:

And you think you're stronger than VN so you can say some thing like forcing VN to join back to CHina or nuclear umbrella ?? we strong enough to send your warship to hell by Yakhont and sea mine if your warship violate our EEZ, bro

we can make our own Nuke, so don't tell about nuclear umbrella protection with us, we're not S.Korea needing US protection

And you think you're stronger than VN so you can say some thing like forcing VN to join back to CHina or nuclear umbrella ?? we strong enough to send your warship to hell by Yakhont and sea mine if your warship violate our EEZ, bro

we can make our own Nuke, so don't tell about nuclear umbrella protection with us, we're not S.Korea needing US protection
Innocent Vietnamese, I fear

Innocent Vietnamese, I fear
Just bcz you don't understand Vnese, we're very friendly, but if we have to fight, we will fight till the last man, see how CHina treat the Uighur ?and why Rich China have to flee to another Democracy countries ?bcz they're scare of their own fellow, we VN can not stay with those guys also :)

Honestly Chinese members need to stop posting here. They are like roaches, if you keep leaving food out, they'll always come back. Stop posting and the idiots will go away.

These Vietnam is always sending out the disgusting halitosis,and sometimes their answers will make you feel very funny,But sometimes can be angry. The failure of education in their countries, creating out of this group of no military, economic, and historical knowledge of the idiots,Their laughable reply can let you speechless, Perhaps is the orange medicinal preparation pollution influence,so we have to calm, with them will only make you Lose reason !

Stop posting and the idiots will go away. :china:

What words in my comment are rude and offensive ??about the leaving of Rich and smart CHinese out of CHina ??Oki so read sgain bro
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...so-eager-leave-their-country.html#post2008054
No people wanna eat CHina's food even CHinese :lol:

If China is that bad then Vietnam must be hell, because Vietnamese swim to China!

Illegal immigration from Vietnam surges in S China

China's Immigration Problem - Forbes.com

Hordes of illegal workers crossing China's borders - GlobalTimes

Three Vietnamese illegal immigrants caught after swimming from Macao to Zhuhai - People's Daily Online

S China city deports 41 Vietnamese illegal immigrants

Please do not think that way towards my country and countrymen. We only behave like this because we have no big brother to guide us. Once we reunite with China all our qualities will surely change.

We have embraced Chinese civilization ever since the very start of our history. Look at us like a runaway child that wants to come home.

There are too many dumb trolls who would rather lick the boots of the US, than be brothers with Chinese.

hehe, we're poor bro, so many VNese wanna work in richer countries, and bcz of my stupid govt. don't send them to work in EU-US or Australia like Phllipine govt doing now.

btw: many illegal CHinese work in VN also, and they take away VNese jobs.
Hàng ngàn người Trung Quốc lao động không phép ở Cà Mau
Thousand illegal CHinese worker in Ca Mau province.
Hàng ngàn ng

Welcome to the "Hell" bro n:lol:

Back
Top Bottom