What's new

China needs 'three aircraft carriers': General

When can Asia people, Asia countries wake up from mutual defence?
Asian will have enough power to run this world if we Asia country stand in the same line. Till now what we can see is Western Countries using our conflict to promot their weapons here, to let countries here fight together instead of work together.
Wish is just a wish. Tomorrow, when we wake up, we are still be played as toyes of some western countries, like USA.
Some complaint. Forget my words if you guys think I am wrong.

forget ASIAN countries, if india and china come together it will be nightmare to UNCLE SAM

hmmm you didnt get my point. do you think Pakistan will reunion with India. instead of reunion cant china give a friendly hand to Vietnam it sounds better.

Pakistan won't be part of your country, but it doesn't mean that you guys can never become the friends.

Same for Vietnam, we hope that we can improve our relationship in the near future.

When can Asia people, Asia countries wake up from mutual defence?
Asian will have enough power to run this world if we Asia country stand in the same line. Till now what we can see is Western Countries using our conflict to promot their weapons here, to let countries here fight together instead of work together.
Wish is just a wish. Tomorrow, when we wake up, we are still be played as toyes of some western countries, like USA.
Some complaint. Forget my words if you guys think I am wrong.

Because the presence of the US influence, so many Asian nations are not sure which side that they should join eventually.

The West is relatively stable because US is the absolutely uncontested superpower that rules over the West. If without an absolute superpower, the Western nations would also attempt to fight each other, check just what happened in WWI & WWII.

I say Vietnam should just join China and become China's Southernmost province. I don't see anything wrong with it. Our entire culture and civilization is based essentially off of the Chinese one. They influenced us for over 1000 years, and in that amount of time we are no longer a different group of people -- we are the same people. No two other countries in the world have this deep of ties like China and Vietnam.

Our country will prosper again once we reunite with China. Vietnam fighting off China is like a flower trying to stop a boulder from rolling down the hill. We can be that petite and vulnerable little flower or we can be the soil that rolls with the boulder. The latter please

Hehe, with your crazy idea, that why lots of rich and smart CHinese try to run away from China, even smart CHinese can not stand those paranoid so let Mr. Ah Q keep using"spritual victory " :lol:

You guys've eaten too much of toxic food in CHina already :lol:
Yeah, i think Vietnam should stop dreaming being the superpower of Southeast Asia.

Joining to China's umbrella block in both economy and military. And China can quickly lift your economy into a middle income nation.

As the disputed islands, China already talked about to share the natural resources in the South China Sea long time ago, better for Vietnam and other Southeast Asian nations being stop to be paranoid about it.
We will not live under any one, so we will try our best to have the True independence bro.

We can make our own Nuke, so we don't need your protection

Hehe, with your crazy idea, that why lots of rich and smart CHinese try to run away from China, even smart CHinese can not stand those paranoid so let Mr. Ah Q keep using"spritual victory " :lol:

I am sure that the continuous attempts to defame China won't make your country any better.

The corporation with China is the key to improve the future life of your country.

W ewill not live under any one, so we will try our best to have the True independence bro.

We can make our own Nuke, we don;t need your protection

Behave yourself my Vietnamese brother. If we were at home right now I would get the slipper and beat you in the head. Where are your manners? Surely Chinese civilization has taught us better than this.

I say Vietnam should just join China and become China's Southernmost province. I don't see anything wrong with it. Our entire culture and civilization is based essentially off of the Chinese one. They influenced us for over 1000 years, and in that amount of time we are no longer a different group of people -- we are the same people. No two other countries in the world have this deep of ties like China and Vietnam.

Our country will prosper again once we reunite with China. Vietnam fighting off China is like a flower trying to stop a boulder from rolling down the hill. We can be that petite and vulnerable little flower or we can be the soil that rolls with the boulder. The latter please.

Unrealistic ideas,Vietnamese low quality ,Greed shameless,ungrateful,Join is our shame, will only add to our burden.

Lol, i think you are the one who should learn the history.

ROC existed way long before WWII, it was formed since 1911 after the collapse of the Qing Empire.

Stop commenting about the Chinese history when you don't even have a slight clue about.
Really...??? The first 'Republic of China' had the five colors flag. The second 'Republic of China' has today's sun burst. So if you want to blame the ROC for failure to resist Imperial Japan, blame the correct one but also the communists who divided the country and contributed to the weakening of the same.

Unrealistic ideas,Vietnamese low quality ,Greed shameless,ungrateful,Join is our shame, will only add to our burden.

Don't need to behave in that way, Vietnam has the strong cultural tie with us, we can definitely treat them as brothers and sisters if they truly want to side with us.

We are doing the same with Burma and Cambodia.

Please do not think that way towards my country and countrymen. We only behave like this because we have no big brother to guide us. Once we reunite with China all our qualities will surely change.

We have embraced Chinese civilization ever since the very start of our history. Look at us like a runaway child that wants to come home.

Behave yourself my Vietnamese brother. If we were at home right now I would get the slipper and beat you in the head. Where are your manners? Surely Chinese civilization has taught us better than this.
Dang...Talk about sucking up to the Chinese.

Really...??? The first 'Republic of China' had the five colors flag. The second 'Republic of China' has today's sun burst. So if you want to blame the ROC for failure to resist Imperial Japan, blame the correct one but also the communists who divided the country and contributed to the weakening of the same.

Unless you call Wiki is lying.

Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The five colored flag belongs to the Beiyang government from the faction of Yuan Shikai. And this is the early part of history in ROC.

After KMT controls over China, then ROC flag became this.

flag-roc.gif

And this is the party flag of KMT.

tw%7Dkmt.gif

forget ASIAN countries, if india and china come together it will be nightmare to UNCLE SAM

Maybe this is the reason why Uncle Sam alway be active in making trouble between Indian and China.
Look at the posts in this forum. we can see Uncle Sam already sucessfully make it happen.
Indian guys and Chinese guys are all hostile to each other. let alone the govenment of India and China.

Sad of been toys of Sam. but we can do nothing, maybe the right time does not come. Take a nap though...

Because the presence of the US influence, so many Asian nations are not sure which side that they should join eventually.

The West is relatively stable because US is the absolutely uncontested superpower that rules over the West. If without an absolute superpower, the Western nations would also attempt to fight each other, just what happened in WWI & WWII.

This is rational.

Back
Top Bottom