What's new

China needs 'three aircraft carriers': General

uncle SAM want to check CHINA, with the help of India. that means US don't let us to become developed nation and friendly countries. US is aware because if India and china became friendly countries whats use of super power tag.

uncle SAM want to check CHINA, with the help of India. that means US don't let us to become developed nation and friendly countries. US is aware because if India and china became friendly countries whats use of super power tag.

I agree. I seriously hope that Asian and Eurasian powers, including China, India, Pakistan, Vietnam, both Koreas and Russia, can form a power block together. We've all been exploited by Western Anglos for too long. However, all countries are selfish and want to look out for their own interests.

South Korea, I understand. They have no choice, because the US literally controls them and legally commands their military. But Vietnam is actively inviting the US into Asia. Pakistan and India could have had peace 40 years ago, but because of border and territory issues, instead both become huge profit machines for Western arms dealers. Currently, the Asian block is just China, Russia and Central Asian States.

Sorry, that was ROC, not PRC. You should be ashamed of yourself, in 1 breath saying how Taiwan (ROC) is so great and can ally against China with India (LOL do they want to ally with you?!) and then saying how "China", not remembering it was actually ROC at the time, lost against Japan.

I do remember Japan; I only remember the incompetent ROC regime taking huge bribes, unable to resist, save donated American gear to fight communists, and in the end still lost against CPC who only had captured Japanese weapons, against the US/Soviet/German trained KMT regime. Japanese are proud today, and they still shiver every time China ignores their protests and drills in disputed waters, sends naval warships across their waters and they're unable to touch them, sends nuclear subs to intimidate them and they can only whimper.

When India can send a nuclear submarine to China's waters and intimidate us, you'll be #2. Until then, enjoy being #10.
That would make your age today to be in your late 70s to early 80s. So either you know about Japan or you remember learning about Japan. As far as the ROC and PRC goes, they were formed in the aftermath of WW II, even though Chiang Kai-shek was President back in 1931. But the real reason why China, as a nation-state, was unable to resist Imperial Japan was because China was not as industrialized and was somewhat already divided between Chian Kai-shek and the communists. Was it true that Kiangsi was under Soviet/communist control?

That would make your age today to be in your late 70s to early 80s. So either you know about Japan or you remember learning about Japan. As far as the ROC and PRC goes, they were formed in the aftermath of WW II, even though Chiang Kai-shek was President back in 1931. But the real reason why China, as a nation-state, was unable to resist Imperial Japan was because China was not as industrialized and was somewhat already divided between Chian Kai-shek and the communists. Was it true that Kiangsi was under Soviet/communist control?

Lol, i think you are the one who should learn the history.

ROC existed way long before WWII, it was formed since 1911 after the collapse of the Qing Empire.

Stop commenting about the Chinese history when you don't even have a slight clue about.

I agree. I seriously hope that Asian and Eurasian powers, including China, India, Pakistan, Vietnam, both Koreas and Russia, can form a power block together. We've all been exploited by Western Anglos for too long. However, all countries are selfish and want to look out for their own interests.

South Korea, I understand. They have no choice, because the US literally controls them and legally commands their military. But Vietnam is actively inviting the US into Asia. Pakistan and India could have had peace 40 years ago, but because of border and territory issues, instead both become huge profit machines for Western arms dealers. Currently, the Asian block is just China, Russia and Central Asian States.

1. We have our own plan, we will be friend with every one, we don't hate or angry with the White like CHina.

2. Those islands in SCS(east sea) belong to VietNam,we have lots of envidence to prove it. If you keep claiming you U shape that means we have no sea territory in SCS(east sea) any more, so we have to seek for US's support to stop your ambition.

3.WHy Europe can have form like NATO, and we India-China-VIetnam- ASEAN can not ? just bcz of you, you're so greedy, you try to claim what don't belong to you, and we're not easy to be bullied again and again.

Most problem in Asian come from you CHina, not from VN bro .You scare to death of US Seven fleet, you dare not take back Taiwan and you try to robe our islands instead. Dont' bully us , so we will be very nice to you again.

Why is India making fun of China? The more you make fun of China would only make your country look worse as its widely accepted that India cannot take on China and the gap is widening. The only way for India to counter China is by inviting the US forces to station in India, such US has bases in Japan and South Korea. This is the reality of the situation for India today and this will be more apparent in days to come, as predicted by the former president of Singapore.

Yeah!!! but where there is USA there is turmoil and chaos. And more benifit and more sovereignty loss to USA. Pretty equal hum??

1. We have our own plan, we will be friend with every one, we don't hate or angry with the White like CHina.

2. Those islands in SCS(east sea) belong to VietNam,we have lots of envidence to prove it. If you keep claiming you U shape that means we have no sea territory in SCS(east sea) any more, so we have to seek for US's support to stop your ambition.

3.WHy Europe can have form NATO, and we India-China-VIetnam- ASEAN can not ? just bcz of you, you're so greedy, you try to claim what don't belong to you, and we're not easy to be bullied again and again.

Most problem in Asian come from you CHina, not from VN bro .Dont' bully us , so we will be very nice to you again.

I say Vietnam should just join China and become China's Southernmost province. I don't see anything wrong with it. Our entire culture and civilization is based essentially off of the Chinese one. They influenced us for over 1000 years, and in that amount of time we are no longer a different group of people -- we are the same people. No two other countries in the world have this deep of ties like China and Vietnam.

Our country will prosper again once we reunite with China. Vietnam fighting off China is like a flower trying to stop a boulder from rolling down the hill. We can be that petite and vulnerable little flower or we can be the soil that rolls with the boulder. The latter please.

I say Vietnam should just join China and become China's Southernmost province. I don't see anything wrong with it. Our entire culture and civilization is based essentially based off of the Chinese. They influenced us for over 1000 years. No two other countries in the world have this deep of ties like China and Vietnam.

Our country will prosper again once we reunite with China. Vietnam fighting off China is like a flower trying to stop a boulder from coming down the hill.

this is stupid one. let them alone.

I say Vietnam should just join China and become China's Southernmost province. I don't see anything wrong with it. Our entire culture and civilization is based essentially based off of the Chinese. They influenced us for over 1000 years. No two other countries in the world have this deep of ties like China and Vietnam.

Our country will prosper again once we reunite with China.

Yeah, i think Vietnam should stop dreaming being the superpower of Southeast Asia.

Joining to China's umbrella block in both economy and military. And China can quickly lift your economy into a middle income nation.

As the disputed islands, China already talked about to share the natural resources in the South China Sea long time ago, better for Vietnam and other Southeast Asian nations being stop to be paranoid about it.

Yeah, i think Vietnam should stop dreaming being the superpower of Southeast Asia.

Joining to China's umbrella block in both economy and military. And China can quickly lift your economy into a middle income nation.

As the disputed islands, China already talked about to share the natural resources in the South China Sea long time ago, better for Vietnam and other Southeast Asian nations being stop to be paranoid about it.

it sounds same like India invited Pakistan to reunion.

We alreays respect Pakistan's choice and decision, if they choose to join with India, then we would respect this as well.

Agreed.

If Pakistan and India can ever come to mutual understanding then there's no harm if the two countries unite together, as long as both countries sees it as beneficial for their country.

We alreays respect Pakistan's choice and decision, if they choose to join with India, then we would respect this as well.

hmmm you didnt get my point. do you think Pakistan will reunion with India. instead of reunion cant china give a friendly hand to Vietnam it sounds better.

When can Asia people, Asia countries wake up from mutual defence?
Asian will have enough power to run this world if we Asia country stand in the same line. Till now what we can see is Western Countries using our conflict to promot their weapons here, to let countries here fight together instead of work together.
Wish is just a wish. Tomorrow, when we wake up, we are still be played as toyes of some western countries, like USA.
Some complaint. Forget my words if you guys think I am wrong.

Back
Top Bottom