What's new

China Must Reform or Die.

I have a degree in history.

Yet you can't construct simple sentences, and you can't tell the difference between "Your" and "You're" as shown in the previous page? And you can't even spell basic words?

I very much doubt that you have a degree in anything.

It's a historical fact that 100 million Native Americans were massacred in the greatest racially motivated genocide in history. And that was the foundation of your entire country.

Two figures are given, both low and high, at: between 10 million and 114 million indians as a direct result of US actions. Please note that Nazi Holocaust estimates are between 6 and 11 million; thereby making the Nazi Holocaust the 2nd largest mass murder of a class of people in history.

American Holocaust: D. Stannard (Oxford Press, 1992)
God, Greed and Genocide: The Holocaust Through the Centuries: Grenke (New Academia Publishing 2006)
Holocaust: Critical Concepts in Historical Studies: Cesarani, (Routledge 2004)

Last edited:
Hey Captain America, you still haven't clarified this racist post you made against Chinese people:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/67624-clock-ticking-usa-21.html#post1040592

I'm sure you'll keep avoiding it though.

That was not being racist, Chinese people are rude, its a fact I have noticed it among Chinese in this country and many people have noticed it in China.

Culture shock in China | Rude, boorish behaviour | Shoving and ...
You will run smack into a culture shock when you first land in China. Let us help you with some tips to prepare yourself for the shock
Culture shock in China | Rude, boorish behaviour | Shoving and spitting

Why are Chinese people rude to everyone? - Yahoo! Answers
May 25, 2008 ... Before you jump to conclusions, no, I am not a racist. ... Thank you for pointing out, that not all of them are rude. It's true, some "cultures
Why are Chinese people rude to everyone? - Yahoo! Answers

Other sites

YouTube - chinese rude behavior - part 1
Chinese people are really really rude. They don't care about others. ... That kids saying true. Chinese people really rude people ever i seen. ...
- Cached - SimilarAre Asians The Only Rude People? « according to d
Mar 20, 2008 ... But chinese people a really rude. On the bus the other day this asian guy ... not all chinese people are rude. dont you think its rude to ...
accordingtod.wordpress.com/.../are-asians-the-only-rude-people/

look at how it is on here, people usually Chinese calling people ignorant and stupid when they dont agree with them.

It would be a racist comment if it was not true.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was not being racist, Chinese people are rude, its a fact I have noticed it among Chinese in this country and many people have noticed it in China.

Chinese people are really really rude. They don't care about others.

look at how it is on here, people usually Chinese calling people ignorant and stupid when they dont agree with them.

LOL, even MORE racism against Chinese people. :rofl:

Racists never get tired I guess. :lol:

I am part american indians, I have a degree in history, I have studied the american indian cultures, i have done research at American Indian Archaeological Sites. Two years ago I helped with research for Mesa Verde Museum Association. I dont see any point in debateing someone that has no idea what they are talking about or people that want to put the USA in the worse possible light.

The fact is the american indians led short brutal lives that involved such things as slavery and cannibalism, human sacrifice, with Aztec's as many as a 1000 a day. We are talking about deaths from 1492 over a 500 year period. Mainly from disease. About 20,000 Indians died in conflicts involving American Soldiers.

Before 1492 there were no more then 5 million Indians living in the what is now the USA.

What the USA did is nothing over a 500 year period compared to what commuism did for a failed idealogy in an 80 year period.

Now I can post this every time you bring the subject up if that is what you want.

CAPTAIN, nice to know you are an American natives, now i finally figure it out regarding your "illiterate problem" which lead to you stealing posts. Really feel sorry for the the oppressions they did to you people, after all those genocide, there still a quite a few of you survive even being illiterate still better than death.
Man, don't know why they hate you guys so much ,but i guess you provided a good sample though. Check this out;:hang2:
i hate native people i tried to not be racist beca | Other Confessions & Secrets

CAPTAIN, nice to know you are an American natives, now i finally figure it out regarding your "illiterate problem" which lead to you stealing posts. Really feel sorry for the the oppressions they did to you people, after all those genocide, there still a quite a few of you survive even being illiterate still better than death.
Man, don't know why they hate you guys so much ,but i guess you provided a good sample though. Check this out;:hang2:
i hate native people i tried to not be racist beca | Other Confessions & Secrets

I understand defending communism is defending the undefendable so you engage in personal attacks.

I understand defending communism is defending the undefendable so you engage in personal attacks.

Personal attacks? comparing with you, i am an angel:no:
Then why do you defending the genocide being done to your kind?:undecided:
images

Personal attacks? comparing with you, i am an angel:no:
Then why do you defending the genocide being done to your kind?:undecided:
images

I understand defending communism is defending the undefendable so you engage in personal attacks. That you want to derail the thread from the subject China Must Reform or Die.

I am part american indians, I have a degree in history, I have studied the american indian cultures, i have done research at American Indian Archaeological Sites. Two years ago I helped with research for Mesa Verde Museum Association. I dont see any point in debateing someone that has no idea what they are talking about or people that want to put the USA in the worse possible light.

The fact is the american indians led short brutal lives that involved such things as slavery and cannibalism, human sacrifice, with Aztec's as many as a 1000 a day. We are talking about deaths from 1492 over a 500 year period. Mainly from disease. About 20,000 Indians died in conflicts involving American Soldiers.

Before 1492 there were no more then 5 million Indians living in the what is now the USA.

What the USA did is nothing over a 500 year period compared to what commuism did for a failed idealogy in an 80 year period.

Now I can post this every time you bring the subject up if that is what you want.

If you had a degree in Engineering or Science maybe you would have learned to think critically and analytically instead of using copy-paste which is what all the humanities majors do to graduate.

I understand defending communism is defending the undefendable so you engage in personal attacks. That you want to derail the thread from the subject China Must Reform or Die.

Oh yeah, look who is talking here, recall your own post#108, how does that related to the topic except pure trolling for the purpose of insulting Chinese people? i can dig up hundreds of ugly American video for you to enjoy but i am not going down to your level.
Simple, you troll, be prepare to get slap. :argh:
Native American Genocide Still Haunts U.S.

Rural? All of China's rural areas have abolished the agricultural tax, and even some good areas have begun to achieve health care and pension insurance, China is developing the domestic market. Rural areas is the key, the various "vehicles to the countryside," "appliances to rural areas", the state will give price subsidies.

The Atheist CCP (Communist Party of China )

The Communist Party of China (CPC), also known as the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), is the founding and the ruling political party of the People's Republic
The CCP is officially atheist, in accordance with its Marxist roots. According to the U.S. State Department, the party has issued circulars ordering party members not to hold religious beliefs, and it has demanded the expulsion of party members who belong to religious organizations. CCP officials have said that party membership and religious beliefs are incompatible, and they discourage the family of CCP members from publicly participating in religious ceremonies.
Religion in China - Council on Foreign Relations

Has there been any change in the Policy of the CCP since this ruleing was issued in 2008.

Back
Top Bottom