What's new

China Must Reform or Die.

The Atheist CCP (Communist Party of China )

The Communist Party of China (CPC), also known as the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), is the founding and the ruling political party of the People's Republic
The CCP is officially atheist, in accordance with its Marxist roots. According to the U.S. State Department, the party has issued circulars ordering party members not to hold religious beliefs, and it has demanded the expulsion of party members who belong to religious organizations. CCP officials have said that party membership and religious beliefs are incompatible, and they discourage the family of CCP members from publicly participating in religious ceremonies.
Religion in China - Council on Foreign Relations

Has there been any change in the Policy of the CCP since this ruleing was issued in 2008.

I wonder how many people actually follow this policy? Have you seen the celeberation for Buddha's relics? There is no lack of high place government officials joing the ceremony.

Sometimes I think the foreign critics of religious non-tolerance China rediculous.

When I went to China 10 years ago, I brought a copy of The Economist with me, it has many bias report on China, I took it as a guide since I knew little about China then.

Obviously I was also full of bias to China since I read alot Times, Newsweek and The Economist. Well I read them no more, I realized the subtle brain washing effect they had on me for nearly 3 decades.

You want the truth? Go to China, it is not perfect but not that bad as what you think. You are free to go to China, there are so many Americans here, my former boss is one, as many of my former co-workers in our China factory.

I wonder how many people actually follow this policy? Have you seen the celeberation for Buddha's relics? There is no lack of high place government officials joing the ceremony.

Sometimes I think the foreign critics of religious non-tolerance China rediculous.

When I went to China 10 years ago, I brought a copy of The Economist with me, it has many bias report on China, I took it as a guide since I knew little about China then.

Obviously I was also full of bias to China since I read alot Times, Newsweek and The Economist. Well I read them no more, I realized the subtle brain washing effect they had on me for nearly 3 decades.

You want the truth? Go to China, it is not perfect but not that bad as what you think. You are free to go to China, there are so many Americans here, my former boss is one, as many of my former co-workers in our China factory.

I wonder how many people actually follow this policy?

To tell the truth I wonder that my self, the contradictions between what China says and what they do, is down right weird. Like the CCP Chinese Communist Party runs China and now they say they are not communist.

Though I may be mistaken you can follow Budda and still be an Atheists.

why do you view atheism as bad? are you a right wing religious nut or taliban terrorist?

I dont view atheism as bad, good, I just view it as another belief. I am of the opinion people have a right to belive or not belive in anything they want as long as they dont harm others..

I wonder how many people actually follow this policy?

To tell the truth I wonder that my self, the contradictions between what China says and what they do, is down right weird. Like the CCP Chinese Communist Party runs China and now they say they are not communist.

Though I may be mistaken you can follow Budda and still be an Atheists.

Buddha is not a divine being or a god, he was just a human same as you or I. So you can be a Buddhist and still an Atheist. Real Buddhist do not pray to Buddha for luck, they study his teachings to find out meaning of life. Check out any of the Theravada Buddhism website.

I still like the Economist from time to time, but I've learned to take what they say about China with a heap of salt.

I found especially amusing the article Charlemagne wrote about how European bureaucracy can help establish the rule of law in China.

Charlemagne: Help them to help themselves | The Economist
201026eud000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom