What's new

China moved huge military hardware into Tibet after Sikkim standoff: Report

You are a cocky little thing...aren't you mate. So far I am only seeing overconfident Indians here. China is going to get you a real beating.

The real challenge for you as a poster is that these overconfident Indians here in PDF arnt actually dealing with Chinese.

Pakistan WILL co strike along with China.

Or the chances are that China may issue a threat to stop their CPEC projects.
This is the practical possibility that I think of.
Besides, Pakistan would think on the following adage:
with your analysis probably deserves a - rating

‘No troop mobilisation by China on the border’
Dinakar Peri
NEW DELHI,JULY 19, 2017 22:43 IST
UPDATED: JULY 19, 2017 22:43 IST
China has not done any major troop mobilisation close to the border, senior sources in the Defence Ministry said on Wednesday.

In the last two days, a couple of videos circulated in the media showing massive exercises by the People’s Liberation Army. The Chinese media reported a huge mobilisation of resources amid the stand-off in Doklam.

PLA Daily, the official mouthpiece of Chinese military, reported on Wednesday that the Chinese Army had moved tens of thousands of tonnes of military vehicles and hardware to a region south of the Kunlun Mountains in northern Tibet late last month.

The Indian Defence Ministry sources said there was a general state of alert, but no major movement of troops. “The exercise in the video is a routine annual exercise that took place in early June... It took place near Lhasa in Tibet, 700 km from the border...,” a source said.

Army sources last week ruled out any flag meeting between commanders to end the stalemate as the issue was being discussed at the highest level.

Briefing the Parliamentary Standing Committee on External Affairs on Tuesday, Foreign Secretary S. Jaishankar said diplomatic efforts were under way to end the stand-off.

On June 16, Chinese troops tried to lay a road through the disputed area. This was blocked by Indian troops. Since then, troops of both countries have pitched tents, separated by 100-150 metres. About 300 Indian soldiers are facing a slightly fewer Chinese troops.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...-the-border/article19309757.ece?homepage=true

I am clueless as to this hyperventilating on PDF as if there is a major war, Yes its slightly serious but these LAC situations have always calmed down after proper diplomatic engagement.
One can understand every sinew of every Pakistani soldiers desire for a war between India and China and the PDF morons, but it will not happen. These are 2 nuclear armed Asian giants who have large economic and strategic interests across Asia and the world, and are not stupid enough to destroy that, whatever the rhetoric and notwithstanding Pakistans deep desires and wishes.

I am inconsequential.
I am in a no way able to make or break India.

The real traitor is your 10th pass apprentice PM Modi, one who is getting bagful of funds from his Guju industrialists (Adani & Ambani) in a quid pro quo deal and passing hefty defense contracts.

Following abusive Twitter IDs as the PM of India.

Has inducted criminals as his ministers.
And there is much more.

Who is the real traitor here?

Yep, the best national interests for India is to maintain the status quo, no need to serve as the cannon fodder for the US.

The best solution is to withdraw from Doklam right now, even the Chinese leaders might not desire to fight a war with India, but facing the rising nationalism from the domestic opinions, they may be forced to adopt a more hawkish stance, so the chance of war will get higher.

Yep, the best national interests for India is to maintain the status quo, no need to serve as the cannon fodder for the US.

The best solution is to withdraw from Doklam right now, even the Chinese leaders might not desire to fight a war with India, but facing the rising nationalism from the domestic opinions, they may be forced to adopt a more hawkish stance, so the chance of war will get higher.

If India can humiliate China, it will lose its face vs the US and its influence in SCS. However China would not allow it. China is known to have threatened the US to be careful, otherwise China would nuke San Francisco.

So India is nothing vis-a-vis China.

They wont lose their face against any country. I know something is cooking up silently in China, and they would come with some plan to punish India somehow.

No, Last time more than 350 chinese were killed in 1967.
After 67, it was 1971 where world saw one of the biggest surrender in history.

Been debunking it so often i just quote myself now.

Oh i actually went to wikipedia to see the changes made on the Chola incident. Heres the page from 4 years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_incidents&oldid=479366958

I was wrong only 23 casualties.

to this page now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_incidents

There is now 1041 casualties with of course massive casualties on the Chinese side lol. That is a 4500% increase in just 4 years. By me calculations there should be 46845 casualties in 4 years. This of course would mean that incident now "war" would be about 5 times bigger than the actual Sino Indian war. But no doubt this will be parroted by the Indians very soon without question.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/why-china-want-arunachal-pradesh.463339/page-5#ixzz4UrOCrHz0

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/indian-a...n-china-gen-rawat.470492/page-6#ixzz4WJIHG0jP

Its truly astounding how every boasting Indian comes back to this made up garbage they concocted 4 years ago as some kind of national point of pride.

Truly hilarious that the Indians most powerful military action vs China is some Wikipedia page they cultivate and change every single day.

Keep trying to change history kids and history will keep repeating.

I am curious how many times i will use this quote before this garbage finally stops. Doesn't look like anytime soon with people as delusional as this.

You know I actually read about the incident before the idiots modified the Wikipedia page and after. How do Indians really expect people to take them seriously vs China when history for them can be modified so blatantly to feed nationalistic delusions.

Literally the only thing that triggers me enough to post these days is when some retard decides to bring up the 1967 events like its real.

And the truly damning thing is 4 years ago this wasn't even a thing. Any Sino Indian War discussion would be Indians admitting that they lost but saying that we betrayed them with a surprise attack. Thats at least an reasonable argument in some regards.

However after all this history altering Indians have this sense of false bravado vs China where they think could win easily or something. This is the exact thing China expected though of course as the Veterans of the 1962 war would be dead at this point so we only expected peace for so long. What the leaders probably didn't expect was that not only was history forgotten but its being changed by buffoons on the internet and not very sneakily either.

Indians always say that 1962 is ancient history. But heres the thing. China at that time was as weak if not weaker than India at that point economically with similar if not worse military gear. Chinas best troops had to be stationed vs the Soviet Union after the Sino Soviet Split. China is in a far better position now then when it fought India last.

Man you guys just cannot stop lying even if you get caught like a million times can you.

If India can humiliate China, it will lose its face vs the US and its influence in SCS. However China would not allow it. China is known to have threatened the US to be careful, otherwise China would nuke San Francisco.

They wont lose their face against any country. I know something is cooking up silently in China, and they would come with some plan to punish India somehow.

China's diplomats want to find a diplomatic solution with India. However, if Modi's government keeps insisting to play the hardball with China, then it will let the military hawks from PLA to gain more ground. These guys once threatened a full scale MAD with USA if China's sovereignty has been violated, so they definitely won't mind to launch a full scale assault on three sides from Kashmir to Sikkim to South Tibet (Arunachal Pradesh).

Sorry China, we won't join OBOR, vehemently oppose CPEC through our territory and we won't let you build the goddamn road which would change the status quo in a hitherto settled border. Also, stop bullying Bhutan and solve your disputes with it through discussions.

If that's too much for you to accept just STFU and do what you have to do, but please stop whining it's getting repetitive.

And please tell your cheerleaders to pipe down, their empty posturing on your behalf is becoming farcical by the day.

China can do without india.

It can kick india out of the SCO grouping anyday.

China already kicked india out of nuclear suppliers group and veto mazood azhar from being designated as a terrorist by UN

You are right on with your rational about China willingly to fight a war against India because China won't take the threat of India ally with the US then proceed to violate the integrity of China sovereignty.

China already kicked india out of nuclear suppliers group and veto mazood azhar from being designated as a terrorist by UN

BRICS would be rendered inconsequential too.

if india tries to play punk again, i china will permanently ban india from joining UN security council as a permanent member.

But the more pertinent point to ponder on is whether Russia would be okay with China asking India to cede membership.

People like you want to have an opinion on everything under the sun, everything is a joke to you.

BRICS would be rendered inconsequential too.

As well as to block indian pilgrims from entering tibet :cheesy::victory:

But the more pertinent point to ponder on is whether Russia would be okay with China asking India to cede membership.

People like you want to have an opinion on everything under the sun, everything is a joke to you.

Russia and China have signed an agreement, that agreement designates china as a strategic level partner hence china gets fighter jets from russia at nearly cost price.

india has to buy fighter jets from france/russia at grossly inflated figures

Back
Top Bottom