What's new

why china want arunachal pradesh??

Because Arunachal Pradesh belongs to China, indian illegal squatters should migrate to delhi quick before China loses patience and retake the territory by force.

@Hindustani78

Indian soldier relieved and happily surrendering to the Chinese- this is not reality? talk about indian 'courage' hahahahahahahahahahahaa- thanks you made my day(s)- yesterday and today(as i type this post)

China won the war with
Casualties and losses
1,383 killed[6]
1,047 wounded[6]
1,696 missing[6]
3,968 captured[6]

VS

722 killed[6]
1,697 wounded[6][7]

- this is not reality?

Despite your crushing defeat, Indian prisoners of war were still treated humanely with dignity by the Chinese.

talk about the typical Indian empty ego-es here. u guys are inferior low IQ creatures deserving to be colonized indeed.

Last edited:
Open defecation is a global issue but the way Republic of India has been projected in UN reports , majority of Indians would reject it and Indians will simply ask why other countries names are not mentioned.

We all are aware that sanitation is a problem even in China, EU, Latin America etc.

No any other country has the "Designated Sh.tting Streets" like India does. Plz do not share such an honor with the rest of the world. In the category of public sanitation, it is the one and only India.

PLA were having automatic weapons , strong Air force,medium range missiles and nukes during the 1962 war .

In 2016, PLA will face a strong and different Indian military in case of war , thats why proxy wars are being waged against Republic of India to hamper progress of Indian nation.

As one well learnt Indian member rightfully pointed it out, "This considerable part of Indian population may hold degrees required to get a job, an internet connection but yet lack minimum common sense". You are one perfect examples with what you have demonstrated in your post , General, Sir!

I am just curious where you pick up this nonsense.

I mean every thread that involves anything to do with the Sino Indian war will have Indians stating some of the following

1. Chinese Human wave Hurr Durr.

Then how the fk do they explain why the casualties are so lopsided in the Chinese's favor. So they telling me they basically lose more soldiers when they basically have a turkey shoot.

2.Well Indian soldiers were super brave never surrendered and each killed like 100 Chinese soldiers each.

Well then why were all engagements basically crushing defeats with around 4000 POWs captured. Also how about some basic math to disprove the bullshit casualty numbers they make up.

3. Oh but we destroyed Chinese in Chola Incident.

Oh wait i just went to the wiki page and it seems it was now a war. A decade ago on that page the incident involved less than 50 people. Guess how many there is now on that page. Wait for it................................Fking close to 1000 involved with basically India crushing China into the ground. LOL 10 years and the numbers literally inflated 2000% in one battle. How fking stupid do the Indians think the world is when they revise some wiki pages. Mark my words in 10 years that incident will have more involved then the actual Sino Indian War.

I mean the amount of historical revisionism is disgusting. If you lose you lose and you can learn from it.

China surely is not going to get AP

Oh i actually went to wikipedia to see the changes made on the Chola incident. Heres the page from 4 years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_incidents&oldid=479366958

I was wrong only 23 casualties.

to this page now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_incidents

There is now 1041 casualties with of course massive casualties on the Chinese side lol. That is a 4500% increase in just 4 years. By me calculations there should be 46845 casualties in 4 years. This of course would mean that incident now "war" would be about 5 times bigger than the actual Sino Indian war. But no doubt this will be parroted by the Indians very soon without question.

@Hindustani78

Indian soldier relieved and happily surrendering to the Chinese- this is not reality? talk about indian 'courage' hahahahahahahahahahahaa- thanks you made my day(s)- yesterday and today(as i type this post)

China won the war with
Casualties and losses
1,383 killed[6]
1,047 wounded[6]
1,696 missing[6]
3,968 captured[6]

VS

722 killed[6]
1,697 wounded[6][7]

- this is not reality?

Despite your crushing defeat, Indian prisoners of war were still treated humanely with dignity by the Chinese.

talk about the typical Indian empty ego-es here. u guys are inferior low IQ creatures deserving to be colonized indeed.

hqdefault.jpg

china-2-660_102112101510.jpg

Happy surrendering Indian soldiers LOL. Just look at their smiling faces . Happy, courageous Bharati soldiers submitting to China.

@Hindustani78

Last edited:
Oh i actually went to wikipedia to see the changes made on the Chola incident. Heres the page from 4 years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_incidents&oldid=479366958

I was wrong only 23 casualties.

to this page now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_incidents

There is now 1041 casualties with of course massive casualties on the Chinese side lol. That is a 4500% increase in just 4 years. By me calculations there should be 46845 casualties in 4 years. This of course would mean that incident now "war" would be about 5 times bigger than the actual Sino Indian war. But no doubt this will be parroted by the Indians very soon without question.

Indian Army of Keyboard Warrior (IAKW) are invincible, they won the 2nd Sino-India Border war for Mother India!

Serious note, they may think they are fighting for India, but they are actually doing the disservice to India's reputation. No wonder there are some many "IRS" "Tech Department" scam calls originated from India.

You do know that there are more than 4000 Indian soldiers surrender,right?

I do know one Indian Soldier who fought in 1962 war and was wounded on the Chinese border.

Indian Soldiers have fought with courage .

1962_war_pic_2.jpg

You do know that the Sino-Soviet relation broke apart after 1959,right?

From 1956 to 1960, the Soviet Union was the major supplier of ballistic missile technology and knowledge to the PRC.

The PRC received its first ballistic missiles in 1956, with the acquisition of two Soviet R-1 missiles,the Soviet Union provided the PRC with blueprints for the R-2 missiles, and with advisors to assist in the PRC's development of a copy of the R-2. With this Soviet technical assistance, the PRC was able to produce and deploy these missiles.

Because Arunachal Pradesh belongs to China, indian illegal squatters should migrate to delhi quick before China loses patience and retake the territory by force.

Arunachal pradesh itself is sanskrit name

Arunachal Pradesh means “land of the dawn lit mountains” in Sanskrit. It is also known as “land of the rising sun” (“pradesh” means “state” or “region”)

Aruna generally means Dawn or Sunrise, is of Sanskrit, Indian origin

@Hindustani78

China won the war with
Casualties and losses
1,383 killed[6]
1,047 wounded[6]
1,696 missing[6]
3,968 captured[6]

VS

722 killed[6]
1,697 wounded[6][7]

- this is not reality?

Actually the border talks are going on between Republic of India and China and in reality the casualities and losses figures are more . Republic of India is defending its soveriginity and fighting the proxy wars since the last 7 decades.

As one well learnt Indian member rightfully pointed it out, "This considerable part of Indian population may hold degrees required to get a job, an internet connection but yet lack minimum common sense". You are one perfect examples with what you have demonstrated in your post , General, Sir!

I am just curious where you pick up this nonsense.

For you everything seems nonsense because you doesnt have the understanding and see what the Indian military was dealing in the 50's and 60's, 70's, 80's and even now.

We are defending ours soveriginity and exposing the enemies of our nation.

For you everything seems nonsense because you doesnt have the understanding and see what the Indian military was dealing in the 50's and 60's, 70's, 80's and even now.

We are defending ours soveriginity and exposing the enemies of our nation.

The following statement from you is what I responded to, and I would like you to act like a honorable Indian Warrior by giving out credible source to back you up. Can you do that, General, Sir?

PLA were having automatic weapons , strong Air force,medium range missiles and nukes during the 1962 war .

The following statement from you is what I responded to, and I would like you to act like a honorable Indian Warrior by giving out credible source to back you up. Can you do that, General, Sir?

I have already gave the sources from US and Indian Government sources , kindly read by yourself , its on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom