What's new

why china want arunachal pradesh??

I find one thing that these countries (including China) are developing countries with a large population,... But in China, because China's urbanization rate has reached 56%. (China's land area of 9.6 million square kilometers, urban area of about 5 million square kilometers). The rapid expansion of the city has led to some inadequate infrastructure, rural education has not been a high level of full implementation, so there is a small number of outdoor urine in china. This is only because the need to quickly resolve the "need"...So I don't see Chinese data in the link, even if China is a big country with a population of 1.37 billion.

But we really don't have the "big" (S..T)needs of the outdoors.

Open defecation is a global issue but the way Republic of India has been projected in UN reports , majority of Indians would reject it and Indians will simply ask why other countries names are not mentioned.

We all are aware that sanitation is a problem even in China, EU, Latin America etc.

Open defecation is a global issue but the way Republic of India has been projected in UN reports , majority of Indians would reject it and Indians will simply ask why other countries names are not mentioned.

We all are aware that sanitation is a problem even in China, EU, Latin America etc.
I think, this is the most and few problems.
Change a perspective. The population of China is 100 million more than that of India. But is the population of China's outdoor urine more than India?
a8fghr2200018509362.jpg

Oh, look at these damned western people. False and arrogant.
Or, in the case of an emergency, can not find the toilet, only in the vicinity of the solution. This is not a big problem. But the point is that the big problem can not be a common phenomenon.

According to the article:

82% of 1.1bilion = 902million open defecators.

600million open defecators are in india alone.
That leaves about 302million left divided among the remaining 9 countries( this article u linked didnt even say how much china open defecators china has) = 33.5million per country.

U calk that an 'issue'? Talk about your superior 600million strong open-pooing tradition adherents hahahaha

Hindustani culture and traditions FTW hahahahaha

Its a known fact that Chinese media is tightly controlled and there are even countries which have placed media censorship in which social issues are not been openly highlighted or debated .

Republic of India is an open country even for foreign media which in reality have created social unrest. Immigration in Republic of India is needed to be more stricter because of the proxy wars.

Its a known fact that Chinese media is tightly controlled and there are even countries which have placed media censorship in which social issues are not been openly highlighted or debated .

Republic of India is an open country even for foreign media which in reality have created social unrest. Immigration in Republic of India is needed to be more stricter because of the proxy wars.
You confused a concept, or most of the Indians confused a concept.
Chinese media are subject to censorship, which does not mean that the Chinese people do not know these things.
Simple to say, you see the Chinese is too simple....All the media in China have been under control for 5000 years, but the Chinese still know everything. Include now.
This is the reason for experience and thinking...
Chinese love to talk about politics very much, Chinese love more satirical political figures, whether China or other countries, it can spend the boring time, so this is why I say——Chinese satirical art first in the world!

Ya

yayayaya, u've got all kinds of excuses

Ya

yayayaya, u've got all kinds of excuses

You are not seeing the reality but trying to term it excuses.

You confused a concept, or most of the Indians confused a concept.
Chinese media are subject to censorship, which does not mean that the Chinese people do not know these things.
Simple to say, you see the Chinese is too simple....All the media in China have been under control for 5000 years, but the Chinese still know everything. Include now.
This is the reason for experience and thinking...
Chinese love to talk about politics very much, Chinese love more satirical political figures, whether China or other countries, it can spend the boring time, so this is why I say——Chinese satirical art first in the world!

Indians are well aware what is happening in thier neighbourhood and how Indians are being rooted out from thier ancient lands since the past 250-300 years.

Indians are more united now and are even understanding regarding the border disputes and border talks.

You are not seeing the reality but trying to term it excuses.

Indians are well aware what is happening in thier neighbourhood and how Indians are being rooted out from thier ancient lands since the past 250-300 years.

Indians are more united now and are even understanding regarding the border disputes and border talks.
If I no't often browse the TOI, the way of thinking of the Indians have some in-depth understanding.
I almost believe you...

:lol: You made my day,you guys lost much more soldiers during 1962,why is that?Not enough bullets to counter this so called "Human waves"?Show some basic logic pls.
good point!
India lost over 7000 soldiers, more surrendered; China lost a few hundreds soldiers. I preferred the 'human waves' of China.

You do know that in Korean War as well Chinese "Human Waves" exhausted SK and US resources,right?

There were incidents where India lost few dozens of soldiers while Chinese casualties staggered in hundreds.
You compare the US army after WWII with Indian army, so you mean Indian army had firepower of US army?
It was easy even now to compare, right? cannons, rifles, tanks per unit you can still find the information on line. China need 'human waves' for US army, does not mean China need human waves for Indian army.
casualty of 4000 vs 700 did mean something....

good point!
India lost over 7000 soldiers, more surrendered; China lost a few hundreds soldiers. I preferred the 'human waves' of China.

PLA were having automatic weapons , strong Air force,medium range missiles and nukes during the 1962 war .

In 2016, PLA will face a strong and different Indian military in case of war , thats why proxy wars are being waged against Republic of India to hamper progress of Indian nation.

PLA were having automatic weapons , strong Air force,medium range missiles and nukes during the 1962 war .

In 2016, PLA will face a strong and different Indian military in case of war , thats why proxy wars are being waged against Republic of India to hamper progress of Indian nation.

Reality is india lost the war- yes or no?

Self-patting in the back aka self-reassurance for a nation with inferior complexities

Reality is india lost the war- yes or no?

Self-patting in the back aka self-reassurance for a nation with inferior complexities

Indian Military fought with courage with limited resources.

Chinese were fully backed by the Soviets during the heights of the cold war.

Cold War started from 1950's.

Nope, u guys lost the war due to being low on hush puppies men's underwear for insulation against the high-alttitude cold.

Haha i will post the video of the indian soldier surrendering jubiliantly to the chinese, while smiling at
the camera- when i reach home.

Hindustani 'courage' ftw. Hahahaha.

Your self-reassuring and delusion-packed humor is so funny to the point it atually turns disgusting.

Last edited:
strong Air force,medium range missiles and nukes during the 1962 war
Are we living on the same world?None of the things you mentioned were used during the conflict.

You do know that in Korean War as well Chinese "Human Waves" exhausted SK and US resources,right?

There were incidents where India lost few dozens of soldiers while Chinese casualties staggered in hundreds.

Sorry, i don't know about that,the number of soldiers on both side are fairly equal during the Korean war.You do know that after the invention of machine gun,your so called Human wave is useless,let alone in 1950s, have you heard of Van Fleet Load?The ammunition and bombs that UN forces spent during the war is capable of wiping out all of the living creatures on earth dozen times.

What do you mean, why China wants Arunachal Pardesh. It is part of China as far as Pakistan is concerned.

I want to know why china want Arunachal Pradesh so badly
Chinese are smart people and for them war is the last of the last option

they gave up their claim on Sikkim and Ladakh
but hasn't gave up their claim on Arunachal Pradesh yet

they were almost at war with India in 1987 over the issue of Arunachal Pradesh
they still furiously call it their land and for them Arunachal is south Tibet
They repeatedly given many diplomatic stamens to convey their anger to India over many issues pertaining to ARUNACHAL like in recent past when Dalai Lama visited Arunachal

but surprisingly they did capture Arunachal Pradesh in 1962 war but gave it back after cease fire they only secure Askai chin

NOW THE QUESTION IS WHY CHINESE WANT ARUNACHAL WHEN THEY THEMSELVES RETREAT FROM IT AFTER CAPTURING IT IN 1962
ARE THEY REALLY SERIOUS TO GET ARUNACHAL?? or is it just a bargaining chip for them to keep presure on India???

Indian Military fought with courage with limited resources
You do know that there are more than 4000 Indian soldiers surrender,right?
You do know that the Sino-Soviet relation broke apart after 1959,right?

Back
Top Bottom