What's new

why china want arunachal pradesh??

1.India is in adverse occupation of S Tibet which belongs to China. India plans to Sikkimise Bhutan in 2019. India is also following a dubious policy on Arakan. While ensuring that BD does not help the Rohingya Muslims, India herself welcomes Rohingya refugees.
2. Call it Akhand Bharat project or call it Look East Policy, India plans to occupy all territories up to Point Serium / Port Negrais at the SE tip of Arakan.

Because accepting the legitimacy of India over south Tibet jeopardizes the legitimacy of China over Tibet. The treaty that gave away this part to British was signed by Tibet, not by China. Legitimacy of China ruling Tibet means such a treaty is illegal. The only way for China accepting India's claim has to be done via a new treaty signed by China and the claim cannot be based on the Tibet-Britain treaty. The new treaty has to go through negotiations with China and China very likely expects something in return, for example, accepting China's control in Akasai Chin. In fact, China was hinting that it was OK with such a trade before 1962. Of course, India didn't accept it then and doesn't accept it now.

India's reluctance in giving this part back to China stems from its reluctance in accepting Tibet is a part of China and its reluctance in giving up any British claims.

Dont know from where your history starts.:disagree::disagree:

Convention between Great Britain and China relating to Sikkim and Tibet, signed at Calcutta the 17th March 1890

Convention between Great Britain and China respecting Tibet, signed at Peking the 27th April 1906.

Shimla Convention of 1914 - Chinese government was represented by Ivan Chen and he said that after the Mongol prince Genghis Khan’s conquest, Tibet formally became a part of China. Which in reality doesnt have any basis because all these lands belongs to the ancient Rig vedic tribes of Indian nation.

Dont know from where your history starts.:disagree::disagree:

Convention between Great Britain and China relating to Sikkim and Tibet, signed at Calcutta the 17th March 1890

Convention between Great Britain and China respecting Tibet, signed at Peking the 27th April 1906.

Shimla Convention of 1914 - Chinese government was represented by Ivan Chen and he said that after the Mongol prince Genghis Khan’s conquest, Tibet formally became a part of China. Which in reality doesnt have any basis because all these lands belongs to the ancient Rig vedic tribes of Indian nation.
there is not a signature from Chinese central government regarding the south Tibet. there is however a signature from Tibet government.

I only have one simple question. Why do Pakistanis act like slaves appeasing their masters. Just look at your reply "If my master is not claiming it then you may take it" really!

Am sorry guys friendship is one thing but you guys need to change the way you think International relations are not run on emotions.

Sorry if i was too rash, I am just expressing how it looks from the other side.

maybe you dont read news papers or watch TV...hey you are our enemy, Chinese are our friends.
If tomorrow China lays claim to Bihar, to Pakistani its will sound more logical
still dont get it?

:lol: You made my day,you guys lost much more soldiers during 1962,why is that?Not enough bullets to counter this so called "Human waves"?Show some basic logic pls.
Precisely, human waves is so effective? Then Chinese shall have beaten the British during opium war using human waves?
Chinese troops are well trained and highly mobile, they coordinate superbly and fought very effective. Especially at night time, with cover of darkness, they are able to effective infiltrate enemy position, isolate and slowly eliminate bigger army.

Even the UN at Korea war has a hard time fighting the Chinese. What makes you think India alone will flare better?

Precisely, human waves is so effective? Then Chinese shall have beaten the British during opium war using human waves?
Chinese troops are well trained and highly mobile, they coordinate superbly and fought very effective. Especially at night time, with cover of darkness, they are able to effective infiltrate enemy position, isolate and slowly eliminate bigger army.

Even the UN at Korea war has a hard time fighting the Chinese. What makes you think India alone will flare better?
Even in the ancient time, a relatively small number of well trained,organised army is able to defeat and conquered a much bigger kingdom.

:lol: You made my day,you guys lost much more soldiers during 1962,why is that?Not enough bullets to counter this so called "Human waves"?Show some basic logic pls.

You guys should allow sore loser to find excuses for their embarrassing defeat. I have heard enough, bad rifles, not enough food and cloth, not prepared, not enough blankets, no shoes, etc. If 700 soldiers we lost amounts to "Human Wave", how their 4000 soldiers should be called?

People have to know the backdrop of the history around that time. China was in the thick of the worst famine in the whole human history and just fell out with Russia, Russia turned to support India in stead of fellow communist China. Trying to kill China in every way was US's full time job and Taiwan was about to go to war to retake China. China was under mounting pressure back them and was experiencing the worst time of the whole history of this republic, It was just unbelievable that China still routed India with so much ease when all odds are against China.

maybe you dont read news papers or watch TV...hey you are our enemy, Chinese are our friends.
If tomorrow China lays claim to Bihar, to Pakistani its will sound more logical
still dont get it?

I get it that is why I am telling that International relations are not run on emotions they are run based on national interests.

Because accepting the legitimacy of India over south Tibet jeopardizes the legitimacy of China over Tibet. The treaty that gave away this part to British was signed by Tibet, not by China. Legitimacy of China ruling Tibet means such a treaty is illegal. The only way for China accepting India's claim has to be done via a new treaty signed by China and the claim cannot be based on the Tibet-Britain treaty. The new treaty has to go through negotiations with China and China very likely expects something in return, for example, accepting China's control in Akasai Chin. In fact, China was hinting that it was OK with such a trade before 1962. Of course, India didn't accept it then and doesn't accept it now.

India's reluctance in giving this part back to China stems from its reluctance in accepting Tibet is a part of China and its reluctance in giving up any British claims.

I agree with everything you said except the highlighted part. India is reluctant to give aksai chin because in India the opposition parties will literally eat up the government causing large scale disturbance.

We need a strong leader who has mass support to solve this problem. And dont worry India has no intentions over Tibet. Its a part of China and will be.

but surprisingly they did capture Arunachal Pradesh in 1962 war but gave it back after cease fire they only secure Askai chin

NOW THE QUESTION IS WHY CHINESE WANT ARUNACHAL WHEN THEY THEMSELVES RETREAT FROM IT AFTER CAPTURING IT IN 1962
ARE THEY REALLY SERIOUS TO GET ARUNACHAL?? or is it just a bargaining chip for them to keep presure on India???

Valid questions.

It makes no sense to have overrun the area which they claim, withdraw and then claim it again!!

Either they were dumb back then or thinking haphazardly now.

On serious notes i heard people there are like chinese. they have small eyes and same faces. they are chinese by origin so the land belongs to china as the people belong to china.

Is this a serious note ?

Small eyes & ' same faces ' does not make anyone a Chinese . How about Laddakh ?

The only way for China accepting India's claim has to be done via a new treaty signed by China and the claim cannot be based on the Tibet-Britain treaty. The new treaty has to go through negotiations with China and China very likely expects something in return, for example, accepting China's control in Akasai Chin

Why then did Chou withdraw & return the same areas Chinese now claim ?

Chinese are our friends.
If tomorrow China lays claim to Bihar, to Pakistani its will sound more logical still dont get it?

This one is funny. Someday nations will think for themselves and stop being Mary's little lamb.

This one is funny. Someday nations will think for themselves and stop being Mary's little lamb.

Big marry's little lamb makes some sense,
but little mary's big new elephant doesn't make any sense....tell me if Israel has done anything wrong in 50 years :)

I get it that is why I am telling that International relations are not run on emotions they are run based on national interests.

Pakistan has no national interest in Arunchal, its just fun for us

You do know that in Korean War as well Chinese "Human Waves" exhausted SK and US resources,right?

There were incidents where India lost few dozens of soldiers while Chinese casualties staggered in hundreds.

there is not a signature from Chinese central government regarding the south Tibet. there is however a signature from Tibet government.

Shimla Accords 1914 does explain the whole big game during the first world war.

British were not negotiating on behalf of the Indian nation nor the British were interested about the religious attachment of the ancient Rig vedic tribes to all those religious lands of Indian nation. Nor the British thought of taking any suggestion from the Indian princely states. Those agreements were close door agreements which the Indians came to know after getting Independence.

31-October-1875-15-December-1950.jpg

Iron-man-of-India.jpg

liveindia_gandhi28.jpg

Sardar-Vallabhbhai-Patel.jpg

Back
Top Bottom