What's new

China moved huge military hardware into Tibet after Sikkim standoff: Report

lol.. As if we did not know what capability the Chinese had... If we were shit scared, we wouldnt have been the aggressors as being accused by the Chinese themselves.

We stood ground and we still do. Come back when PLA manages to do something about it.. The Chinese need to withdraw and abandon construction, untill then no matter how they play, the Indian Army will make its presence.
The last time indian army made it's presence was in the form of a human chain trying to circle Chinese soldiers. Indian ill-fed soldiers hugging chinese soldiers. Totally gay'ish.

The last time indian army made it's presence was in the form of a human chain trying to circle Chinese soldiers. Indian ill-fed soldiers hugging chinese soldiers. Totally gay'ish.

No, Last time more than 350 chinese were killed in 1967.
After 67, it was 1971 where world saw one of the biggest surrender in history.

Because Chinese are sissy boys,so ....

Just joke,gay thing is not crime are bad thing,you don't need to use that word to tarnishing your enemies. I believes gay people are as natural as normal people.

This idiot ashok321 wants India to hand over our NorthEast to China on a platter, what the imbecile fails to appreciate is the 69 percent that didn't vote for Modi will also extend support. Great to see our government take a solid stand on the north easterners behalf.

This idiot ashok321 wants India to hand over our NorthEast to China on a platter, what the imbecile fails to appreciate is the 69 percent that didn't vote for Modi will also extend support. Great to see our government take a solid stand on the north easterners behalf.
This solid stand will result in you all being forced to excrete solid bricks. Are you ready for that?

Don't underestimate the tribals. That we all would fight to the death is an understatement. Fear us!
Fear those whom we ruled over for over a thousand years? Naaaaaa.

Fight to the death? Based on what I'm seeing, reading and hearing, Indian nation at the moment appears to be SHIIT SCARED.

"China does not have balls to start a conflict" - An illusion. Come out of it first. That is where you lose.
I am sure you (so does the 56 inch leaders) will be enjoying eating Chole while the soldiers are at risk swallowing bullets. Leaders at the center will take it to their advantage whatever be the consequence of the war. I will be happy in case of a victory. Even if it is a loss, Chest thumping will not stop. They will claim Modi to be a Hero who took on China.
In any case, Losers will be our soldiers.
So stupidly political we have become that even a sensitive issue of China bullying India has somehow become issue with Modi.

Fight to the death? Based on what I'm seeing, reading and hearing, Indian nation at the moment appears to be SHIIT SCARED.

Damn idiot, you are one ignorant twat. The people of Northeast butchered your kinds like the Khiljis and the Mughals. Your sorry kind never made it past the mighty Ahom kingdom in all those thousand years and you talk of the entire north east. Try us once..

A war with India, whatever the scale, and China can effectively say bye bye to the much talked up "Chinese Century" ....

Win or lose. Does not make a difference.

Cheers, Doc
Will appreciate if you can elaborate on this assessment please.

Damn idiot, you are one ignorant twat. The people of Northeast butchered your kinds like the Khiljis and the Mughals. Your sorry kind never made it past the mighty Ahom kingdom in all those thousand years and you talk of the entire north east. Try us once..
For the time being, we'll leave it for the Chinese to cook and fry indian cunts. Popcorn ready and waiting to see you arsse whooped.

Its only Chinese Propogandu machinery that is making a ton of noise right now... As I said.. China Does not have balls to attack India... if it had.. it would have attacked by now... now the element of surprise is gone forever.... Indian Forces are prepared along India China border.. so let the games begin...

You are a cocky little thing...aren't you mate. So far I am only seeing overconfident Indians here. China is going to get you a real beating.

Guy, we (India) are a poor weak nation. We will not last a war with Singapore. I think I made that amply clear.
Lucky we don't have to face a daunting enemy like Singapore.
Not sure what else you're looking for. We will lose, but at least we will go down fighting. That's all that matters.
Anything else?

On a separate note, what was the last war Singapore was involved in?
I think he is suffering from piles. Please ignore him.

Back
Top Bottom