What's new

China moved huge military hardware into Tibet after Sikkim standoff: Report

Brahmos this brahmos that. Regardless of how capable you think it is how many do you think you could afford. Realize its a 2 million dollar missile and cruise missile like the cj 10 is like half the price of a tomahawk ie 500000 dollars. The Chinese miltary budget is approximately 4 times as much as India. We could afford 16 times as much cruise missiles as you without adding a dime to our budget. Lets say the cj10 cost as much as tomahawk which it doesn't. We could still afford 8 times as many as you without raising the budget.

Lets say India does make everything on its own. Laughable delusions aside it has no where near the production capabilities compared to China nor the budget.
Unfortunately, based on WW experiences, when it comes to big nations they go for all-out wars!!!! It's either survival or perish mode!!! Before WW1, there was also a high degree of integration/dependencies in global economies, and some folks thought that war would be too improbable!!! Nevertheless, German/French/Russia/British etc. were working over-time on the war preparation!!! The results are there to see!!!!! Compare that to limited border-centric warfare!!! IMO, China might be wanting to take it to another level to put on "straws" to "break the camel's back", aka USSR style!!!!!

Why did they not agree to it.
Why did they not move their own bill on the same lines?
Why not abrogate IWT?
Why not stop samjhauta express?
Why not revoke MFN?

These are the things, not me, but Modi's bhakts asking on social media.

Now you tell me why Modi is not doing above 5 things?
Are you insane?you think that govt of India should start diplomatic war with pakistan based on your wish?poor boy,leading a nation is not as simple as you think. If situation demands govt of India will act. And remember one more thing,it's democracy,if govts policy will be followed by we Indians.

China ready to attack India with help from Pak, says Mulayam ignoring govt advice:

15china2.jpg

Are you insane?you think that govt of India should start diplomatic war with pakistan based on your wish?poor boy,leading a nation is not as simple as you think. If situation demands govt of India will act. And remember one more thing,it's democracy,if govts policy will be followed by we Indians.

Oh, this man can do surgical strikes, but can not stop Samjhauta express?
Who are you out to fool?

Man this thread is about present Indo China dispute,stick to that .
And please enlighten us what will be the gain for stopping train service between India and Pakistan.

Samjhauta exp is one thing.
3 other things were listed too.
Why don't you do those?

Certainly if the news of surgical strike were true, then why not these actions, which can be done with the stroke of pen?

This is the Indian article, also photo (therein)

What is mine here?
Nothing.
Only your false accusations.
Ok,I asked you many times before also,but still didn't receive even a reply. hence again I m asking the same question, whom will you support in the event of Indo China war?

Samjhauta exp is one thing.
3 other things were listed too.
Why don't you do those?

Certainly if the news of surgical strike were true, then why not these actions, which can be done with the stroke of pen?
So you are telling, surgical strike has happened so we have to do man many fancy things or what?what type of creation you are?

Don't worry, our Indian friends ... just like Indian Politician & General told: India can win China in war, isn't it ?

I believe war can tell the truth ~!
101136x0ts4zk6u0mz4040.jpg

Ok,I asked you many times before also,but still didn't receive even a reply. hence again I m asking the same question, whom will you support in the event of Indo China war?

Well first of all I do not war involving India & China.
Because India is miss matched here in terms of money & military against the China.
Then Pakistan would certainly jump into the fray to damage India.

Asking me such questions wont help you.
Instead ask your PM, why is low income India out to start a war against China.

I do not want the war to start.
But if I see that its Modi's fault, like Nehru's. I would support China then.

Enough said. No more comments. So you will berry your own country,your own people in the event of crisis (mostly China will declare war on us,not other way around) for your mere hatred towards Modi.
@Abingdonboy @gslv mk3
@KRAIT @fsayed
Somebody report this traitor to Indian intelligence please.
@Kinetic

Last edited:

So you are telling, surgical strike has happened so we have to do man many fancy things or what?what type of creation you are?

What is fancy about using a pen and signing a legislation?
You put Indian soldiers life on the line during surgical strikes, thats okey, but not a legislation?

Why did Modi/BJP promise before election, the following:

modiya.png

Well first of all I do not war involving India & China.
Because India is miss matched here in terms of money & military against the China.
Then Pakistan would certainly jump into the fray to damage India.

Asking me such questions wont help you.
Instead ask your PM, why is low income India out to start a war against China.

I do not want the war to start.

[QUOTE="ashok321, post: 9681954, member: 33728"
Enough said. No more comments. So you will berry your own country,your own people in the event of crisis (mostly China will declare war on us,not other way around) for your mere hatred towards Modi.

Its Modi's doing that will change India's course.
I have nothing to do here.
He can make or break the country.
India is in a no way capable to wage a war on China.
Diplomacy is the better way.
Teach your silly PM.

Its Modi's doing that will change India's course.
I have nothing to do here.
He can make or break the country.
India is in a no way capable to wage a war on China.
Diplomacy is the better way.
Teach your silly PM.
When diplomacy fails,war is inevitable. And for your kind information, actually the China and it's state sponsored global times is war mongoring here. India govt still seeking diplomatic way,but turned down by Chinese here.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom