What's new

China moved huge military hardware into Tibet after Sikkim standoff: Report

Its a matter of India's insolvency and yes it took about 50 days.
But what about the tax that India wanted to impose on its citizen thereafter?
Well thats the crux of matter.

Don't you deflect the crucial tax matter by taking a detour to some days here or there.
Do you think that war us something like dandiya dance? A war cost the fighting nations, economicall burden is inevitable. And nation is ready to pay ,with proud. We we'll pay extra tax for that,what's your problem?

Do you think that war us something like dandiya dance? A war cost the fighting nations, economicall burden is inevitable. And nation is ready to pay ,with proud. We we'll pay extra tax for that,what's your problem?

Well, 69% Indians who did not vote for Modi stand to be jeopardized.
And this is unfair for them to share tax burden.

It would be Modi's war, not Indians.

That's what democracy,those who have majority will lead the nation,and by the way it's still better than Chinese regime, zero chinese people have voted for present Chinese regime.

Any war fight by our soldiers is ours too,keep that thing in your mind.

That's what democracy,those who have majority will lead the nation,and by the way it's still better than Chinese regime, zero chinese people have voted for present Chinese regime.

Economically Chinese people are living 5 times better than Indians.
Take this fact to the bank and put this in a fix deposit.

Any war fight by our soldiers is ours too,keep that thing in your mind.

Ours who?
31% can not be written as ours.
Majority Indians don't want war with China.

You may be able to beat Pakistan due to India's conventional advantage, but not mighty China.
Once this war kicks off, Pakistan would jump in too.

What's your problem man?

That is todays news from India.
Read what it says, instead of asking silly questions.

Ours who?

You may be able to beat Pakistan due to India's conventional advantage, but not mighty China.
Is that a criterion to lose war or being submissive,by your logic Russianswill lose to sweeds,norwegian,Brits and Chinese in the event of war...

And as I said in democracy those who have majority in assembly elections will rule and lead the nation,others will follow and must follow the govt.

And still you didn't answer My querry 31 percentage of Indians voted for BJP and it having direct solid proof in the form of vote, and how many of Chinese has voted present Chinese regime,I will tell zero. So again by you logic,if Modi with 31percentage of people's direct support can't lead the nation to war, your great Godfather Xi,who is never elected by people of China doesn't have any moral right to lead their nation.

Ours who?

That is todays news from India.
Read what it says, instead of asking silly questions.
This is a defence forum,people will discuss defence matters. Nobody is here interested in your expertise in economics.

Modi has no power to just declare Pakistan a terrorist nation as his RSS bhakts want him to. I saw on the Twitter how Hindutva forces were angry when BJP declined to do that.

So a man who can not pass a legislation against Pakistan, a war with Pakistan & China would be a far cry: He is fooling Indians.

tem5tgfr.png

Is that a criterion to lose war or being submissive,by your logic Russianswill lose to sweeds,norwegian,Brits and Chinese in the event of war...

And as I said in democracy those who have majority in assembly elections will rule and lead the nation,others will follow and must follow the govt.

And still you didn't answer My querry 31 percentage of Indians voted for BJP and it having direct solid proof in the form of vote, and how many of Chinese has voted present Chinese regime,I will tell zero. So again by you logic,if Modi with 31percentage of people's direct support can't lead the nation to war, your great Godfather Xi,who is never elected by people of China doesn't have any moral right to lead their nation.

This is a defence forum,people will discuss defence matters. Nobody is here interested in your expertise in economics.

Why is Modi not passing a legislation to declare Pakistan a terrorist nation?
Can you tell me this?

A person who fools his own Indian, how can he start a war with China?

Modi has no power to just declare Pakistan a terrorist nation as his RSS bhakts want him to. I saw on the Twitter how Hindutva forces were angry when BJP declined to do that.

So a man who can not pass a legislation against Pakistan, a war with Pakistan & China would be a far cry: He is fooling Indians.

View attachment 412561

Why is Modi not passing a legislation to declare Pakistan a terrorist nation?
Can you tell me this?

A person who fools his own Indian, how can he start a war with China?
Who stated war over here?I didn't see any such thing so far?

Who stated war over here?I didn't see any such thing so far?

What I wrote, and what you responded?
Complete mismatch.

I wrote about Modi/BJP not declaring Pakistan a terrorist nation (RSS/Bhakts wants it)
Now you tell me why Modi is not doing it?

What I wrote, and what you responded?
Complete mismatch.

I wrote about Modi/BJP not declaring Pakistan a terrorist nation (RSS/Bhakts wants it)
Now you tell me why Modi is not doing it?
That bill was private bill raised by some MP not by govt.

That bill was private bill raised by some MP not by govt.

Why did they not agree to it.
Why did they not move their own bill on the same lines?
Why not abrogate IWT?
Why not stop samjhauta express?
Why not revoke MFN?

These are the things, not me, but Modi's bhakts asking on social media.

Now you tell me why Modi is not doing above 5 things?

War with China is much difficult, above things can be achieved with a stroke of a pen.
So why he is maintaining silence on this?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom