What's new

China moved huge military hardware into Tibet after Sikkim standoff: Report

Its Modi's doing that will change India's course.
I have nothing to do here.
He can make or break the country.
India is in a no way capable to wage a war on China.
Diplomacy is the better way.
Teach your silly PM.
No need from teaching from traitors like you.India will fight its war till the last man standing....

When diplomacy fails,war is inevitable. And for your kind information, actually the China and it's state sponsored global times is war mongoring here. India govt still seeking diplomatic way,but turned down by Chinese here.

Because Modi escalated the scene.
That made Chinese furious.
He could have found a middle way.
But he prefers to be a second Nehru.
Remember Arun Jaitley?
What he said?
India is not like India of 1962.

Why issue such a provocative statements?
Indian media beating war drums why?

Because Modi escalated the scene.
That made Chinese furious.
He could have found a middle way.
But he prefers to be a second Nehru.
Remember Arun Jaitley?
What he said?
India is not like India of 1962.

Why issue such a provocative statements?
Indian media beating war drums why?
It's the army is defending that area,that move was also proposed by army topbrass. Govt of India approved this since Chinese movement is possible threat to national security,also we got distress call from bhutan. Asper Indo bhutan agreement,we are bound to listen theirs distress call.

And on daily basis Chinese are provoking India,you are not seeing all these thing and blaming jaitley for his single warning,that too it's not a threatening one. You are traitor.

It's the army is defending that area,that move was also proposed by army topbrass. Govt of India approved this since Chinese movement is possible threat to national security,also we got distress call from bhutan. Asper Indo bhutan agreement,we are bound to listen theirs distress call.

And on daily basis Chinese are provoking India,you are not seeing all these thing and blaming jaitley for his single warning,that too it's not a threatening one. You are traitor.

I am inconsequential.
I am in a no way able to make or break India.

The real traitor is your 10th pass apprentice PM Modi, one who is getting bagful of funds from his Guju industrialists (Adani & Ambani) in a quid pro quo deal and passing hefty defense contracts.

Following abusive Twitter IDs as the PM of India.

Has inducted criminals as his ministers.
And there is much more.

Who is the real traitor here?

I am inconsequential.
I am in a no way able to make or break India.

The real traitor is your 10th pass apprentice PM Modi, one who is getting bagful of funds from his Guju industrialists (Adani & Ambani) in a quid pro quo deal and passing hefty defense contracts.

Following abusive Twitter IDs as the PM of India.

Has inducted criminals as his ministers.
And there is much more.

Who is the real traitor here?
I will call sombody traitor those who support enemy nation in he event of war.

Indeed, all mountain troops of India will be killed. They dig themselves a grave with poor road connecting them out. They have no way out and it will be a massacre for Indian troops. I feel so sad for these innocent made used by Indian Brahmin elite.

You know....I don't even feel like responding to such nonsense anymore....but still if you insist, there won't be any China left to feel sad.

I will call sombody traitor those who support enemy nation in he event of war.

The traitor is one who causes the (actual war with China) and makes Indians suffer.
I have given you examples that your PM is unethical man, he can do any thing.
If he becomes second Nehru, you have to blame him.

Lets see whose action will be responsible for a possible war between the two three nations.
I am sure Pakistan will open its own flank to enjoy the opportunity extended to it by Modi.

I have been given various names a la :

Jihadi
Pakistani
Muslim
False flagger
Today a new name = Traitor.

While right wingers Agarbati jalao for dishonest Modi.

Lol

Apart from all the chest thumping by "annoyed" indian keyboard ninjas here at Defence.pk, the fact of the matter is that China has moved it's military hardware and personnel in significant quantities near the border and sent a clear signal to India that it is ready to give it a bloody nose. What has India done so far about it? NOTHING. They seem to be quietly crapping their pants and shit scared of being thrashed by a much larger, much better equipped and much more confident military force.

Never mind, Modi will learn his own lesson (If he starts a war), when China will strike hard and take away Indian territory from one side, and Pakistan on the other.

Nehru, then wrote letter (crying) to John Kennedy for a help.
So will Modi.

Pakistan WILL co strike along with China.

Or the chances are that China may issue a threat to stop their CPEC projects.
This is the practical possibility that I think of.
Besides, Pakistan would think on the following adage:

Opportunity never knocks twice at any man's door..

Thats why I say, India is stupid to have started drum beatings a la >>>>> We are able to fight 2 front war involving China.

Apart from all the chest thumping by "annoyed" indian keyboard ninjas here at Defence.pk, the fact of the matter is that China has moved it's military hardware and personnel in significant quantities near the border and sent a clear signal to India that it is ready to give it a bloody nose. What has India done so far about it? NOTHING. They seem to be quietly crapping their pants and shit scared of being thrashed by a much larger, much better equipped and much more confident military force.

lol.. As if we did not know what capability the Chinese had... If we were shit scared, we wouldnt have been the aggressors as being accused by the Chinese themselves.

We stood ground and we still do. Come back when PLA manages to do something about it.. The Chinese need to withdraw and abandon construction, untill then no matter how they play, the Indian Army will make its presence.

Back
Top Bottom