What's new

Indian Army ready for two-front war with Pakistan,China: Gen Rawat

The sooner the better. The Habbibis are no ones friends. I really hope you guys become good friends with Saudi and Qatar, may they fund thousands of madaras and mosques in you country. Also visa free travel for Afghans travelling to India. :D

Indians work in the Middle East by the millions and millions bruv, they take Muslim money, live under Muslim security and then bitch about Islam and Muslims! Raas clat biaaatches.

The sooner the better. The Habbibis are no ones friends. I really hope you guys become good friends with Saudi and Qatar, may they fund thousands of madaras and mosques in you country. Also visa free travel for Afghans travelling to India. :D

Well you never understand what really are Ikhwan and who and where are Banu Tamim ?

Republic of Turkey and GCC are aware about the involvement of how many countries in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan ?

Pakistan is completely going away from the Islamic nations

Pakistan is at odds with NATO in Afghanistan and Republic of Turkey is second largest member of NATO .

Buddy

Alongside China, Turkey is a primary tier one ally of Pakistan one of the few nations we would defend against all odds

Pakistan is central to GCC defence and prominent in the new islamic alliance being built up

African nations, we have great relationship with a number of African nations
We sell weapons to a few
We are involved in the training of Nigerian and Tanzanian forces to name a few
Nigeria the biggest and nation in Africa is the first customer of Jf17 and also has inducted mushaqs

You sonny are barking up the wrong tree

Indias plan is to suck jew and American balls and they will set you up as a buffer to msny Asian powers (but you will fail at great cost)

Well you never understand what really are Ikhwan and who and where are Banu Tamim ?

Tell me this brethren, why wont a Muslim understand the Ikhwan, yet a Hindu will? Eh? Is that like me saying I understand the Ramayana, Mahabharta but Swami Guru Ramdev, Sri Sri Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Sai Baba Babusa etc dont? What, what you saying bruv? Makes no sense. Seriously, you people are deluded.

Buddy

Alongside China, Turkey is a primary tier one ally of Pakistan one of the few nations we would defend against all odds

Pakistan is central to GCC defence and prominent in the new islamic alliance being built up

African nations, we have great relationship with a number of African nations
We sell weapons to a few
We are involved in the training of Nigerian and Tanzanian forces to name a few
Nigeria the biggest and nation in Africa is the first customer of Jf17 and also has inducted mushaqs

You sonny are barking up the wrong tree

Indias plan is to suck jew and American balls and they will set you up as a buffer to msny Asian powers (but you will fail at great cost)

Pakistan is at odds with NATO and Republic of Turkey is the second largest member of NATO and Republic of Turkey is well aware about the situation in Afghanistan and even how Republic of India is working to improve lifes of people of Afghanistan and even who are working to expand whose influence inside Afghanistan against the wishes of Afghan nation.

Tell me this brethren, why wont a Muslim understand the Ikhwan, yet a Hindu will? Eh? Is that like me saying I understand the Ramayana, Mahabharta but Swami Guru Ramdev, Sri Sri Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Sai Baba Babusa etc dont? What, what you saying bruv? Makes no sense. Seriously, you people are deluded.

You are forgetting that in Republic of India , Islamic studies are being teached at Banaras Hindu University and Republic of India do have very big religious and research studies .

Yes , When its about spirituality and brotherhood then Indian nation is close to Arab nation .

You are forgetting that in Republic of India , Islamic studies are being teached at Banaras Hindu University and Republic of India do have very big religious and research studies .

Yes , When its about spirituality and brotherhood then Indian nation is close to Arab nation .

LOL! Oh , I shee, Islamic shdudeez ij beeing tot at Banaras Univer-Shitty. Okay babu, that makesh it aall okay. Jai Ram jee ki.

LOL! Oh , I shee, Islamic shdudeez ij beeing tot at Banaras Univer-Shitty. Okay babu, that makesh it aall okay. Jai Ram jee ki.

You really doesnt have any idea about the foundation of Republic of India .

Problem is this that the third and fourth generation Indians doesnt know much about Indian Freedom struggle and what is Vande Mataram .

You really doesnt have any idea about the foundation of Republic of India .

Problem is this that the third and fourth generation Indians doesnt know much about Indian Freedom struggle and what is Vande Mataram .

No, I think it is you and your Bhakts who have no idea what Hindustan was and what you Hindu fundamentalists turned it into. You think about why Jinnah wanted separation. You will get your answer. You ever heard the term 'Dominion of India'. Within which Jinnah wanted a Pakistan? Do you know what that was and which Hindus thwarted that? Please dont bullshit here. Jinnah tried to the last minute to get some sense out of your Leaders like Nehru and Patel and to a lesser extent Ghandi . They broke India, not us. Dont come and bitch to us. Go read your history, our history. It was Hindu Brahmins that fucked up the whole sub-continent. We all know this, you would like to forget it though, wouldn't you?

No, I think it is you and your Bhakts who have no idea what Hindustan was and what you Hindu fundamentalists turned it into. You think about why Jinnah wanted separation. You will get your answer. You ever heard the term 'Dominion of India'. Within which Jinnah wanted a Pakistan? Do you know what that was and which Hindus thwarted that? Please dont bullshit here. Jinnah tried to the last minute to get some sense out of your Leaders like Nehru and Patel and to a lesser extent Ghandi . They broke India, not us. Dont come and bitch to us. Go read your history, our history. It was Hindu Brahmins that fucked up the whole sub-continent. We all know this, you would like to forget it though, wouldn't you?

Here you need to understand the great game and i think the Turks can explain you more about Sykes–Picot Agreement.

Whoever fight with India we will crush them all together, a two front war, my personal guess, Indian defense won't last a week before their total collapse, there's no way they can bear on the full Chinese manufacturing might . let alone the fact the Chinese military budget is several times bigger than India's and we have the capacity to churn out more weapons of different kinds than the rest of world combined if there is a need. Today is not 1962 when India was much richer and weapons much advanced than China's. in 1962, the big famine time, all odds were against us but now we have everything in our favor.

Whoever fight with India we will crush them all together, a two front war, my personal guess, Indian defense won't last a week before their total collapse, there's no way they can bear on the full Chinese manufacturing might . let alone the fact the Chinese military budget is several times bigger than India's and we have the capacity to churn out more weapons of different kinds than the rest of world combined if there is a need. Today is not 1962 when India was much richer and weapons much advanced than China's. in 1962, the big famine time, all odds were against us but now we have everything in our favor.
Chinese face similar wrath in 1967 in in sikkim

Nevertheless chinese manufacturing might is uselessness in Himalayan terrains

As for military budget similar Case btw india and Pakistan but still some delusional kids claim superiority

Never think war is easy stuff chinese are engaged in multipolar conflicts surrounding them and this war only trigger right opportunity to strike on China by powers even Chinese fear

Never think war is easy stuff chinese are engaged in multipolar conflicts surrounding them and this war only trigger right opportunity to strike on China by powers even Chinese fear
If you think US will come to your aid you are very delusional, US will never shed blood for Indians and China and US have the closest trade relationship than any other countries in the world, if they didn't do anything in 1962,they won't do anything today. when fighting against China and Pakistan ,your so called two front war, you will be totally on your own.

Chinese face similar wrath in 1967 in in sikkim

Nevertheless chinese manufacturing might is uselessness in Himalayan terrains

As for military budget similar Case btw india and Pakistan but still some delusional kids claim superiority

Ah i wondered when the 1967 thing was going to be brought up .

Been debunking it so often i just quote myself now.

Oh i actually went to wikipedia to see the changes made on the Chola incident. Heres the page from 4 years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_incidents&oldid=479366958

I was wrong only 23 casualties.

to this page now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_incidents

There is now 1041 casualties with of course massive casualties on the Chinese side lol. That is a 4500% increase in just 4 years. By me calculations there should be 46845 casualties in 4 years. This of course would mean that incident now "war" would be about 5 times bigger than the actual Sino Indian war. But no doubt this will be parroted by the Indians very soon without question.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/why-china-want-arunachal-pradesh.463339/page-5#ixzz4UrOCrHz0

Back
Top Bottom