What's new

Indian Army ready for two-front war with Pakistan,China: Gen Rawat

Its funny to see chinese bragging 1962 when they know its ancient and chinese later humiliated by much weaker Vietnam

If you rational you know situations are differer with time it 2017 live with it not CCP propaganda

its natural for Indians to avoid talking about their humiliation

As far as I remember its for the first time an Indian Army General has made this statement that Indian Army is ready for two front war with Pakistan and China. Salute Gen. Rawat ! So far the Indian Army was only showing its concerns and need for readiness to face a joint threat from China and Pakistan. We all know that Indian Army has been very vocal about this need for long and was working on strategies and weaponry for a two front war.

Now Indians will be trolled and mocked for sometime for making tall claims until the trollers get used to the new reality.

Chinese are aware what Indians are capable of in case of full scale war .

Chinese Military plan is clearly visible . Pakistan, North Korea , Myanmar , Iran and Syria .

But with Indians , GCC, Afghans, Africans and Turks will fight .

Rough calculation is in front of all of us.

Your calculations are seriously wrong. Neither GCC, nor the Turks will fight for you, or alongside you. Stop dreaming.

Last edited:
its natural for Indians to avoid talking about their humiliation
I would like to quote Mahatma Gandhi here. "Denial of God we have known. Denial of Truth we have not known".
I dont think any Indian ever shys away from talking about 1962 military defeat. That was not the only defeat we have witnessed in our history. But we did not let the defeat of 1962 to come in way of confronting China in 1967.

Gen Rawat's statement is nothing flamboyant as its a statement in defence and not offensive. What he means is that now we are in a position to defend our nation in case China and Pakistan jointly attack India. This statement should not be read as India planning to attack both China and Pakistan.

As far as I know about Indian policy, we are keen to grow our business with China and still keen to discuss business with Pakistan if they show even little interest. For us, development of our nation is more important and all the issues that cause discomforts can take a back seat.

Last edited:
I would like to quote Mahatma Gandhi here. "Denial of God we have known. Denial of Truth we have not known".
I dont think any Indian ever shys away from talking about 1962 military defeat. That was not the only defeat we have witnessed in our history. But we did not let the defeat of 1962 to come in way of confronting China in 1967.

Gen Rawat's statement is nothing flamboyant as its a statement in defence and not offensive. What he means is that now we are in a position to defend our nation in case China and Pakistan jointly attack India. This statement should not be read as India planning to attack both China and Pakistan.

As far as I know about Indian policy, we are keen to grow our business with China and staill keen to discuss business with Pakistan if they show even little interest. For us, development of our nation is more important and all the issues that cause discomforts can take a back seat.

i said this in response to delusional statement by this dude.

John Reese said:
Its funny to see chinese bragging 1962 when they know its ancient (yayayayya you try sweeping it under the carpet because you got humiliated) .and chinese later humiliated by much weaker Vietnam

If you rational you know situations are differer with time it 2017 live with it not CCP propaganda

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/indian-a...n-china-gen-rawat.470492/page-8#ixzz4UrjWTmVe

Perhaps u are right- the proper statement by me should have been:

its natural for some Indians to avoid talking about their humiliation

Last edited:
Looks so strong.
But why do I always feel bored?

As far as I know about Indian policy, we are keen to grow our business with China and still keen to discuss business with Pakistan if they show even little interest. For us, development of our nation is more important and all the issues that cause discomforts can take a back seat.
I think Chinese just appear in this thread for fun.
In addition, the conflict in 1967, this is just a small conflict, can‘t be called war. In fact, China has never wanted war with India. Obviously, the China’ main force still stationed in eastern region. Even in 1962, China's main force is still no signs of moving westward.

You can see that during the Korean War of 1950-1953, Chinese army occupied Seoul.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Battle_of_Seoul

And then make a contrast.... India army VS 17 United nations army.

You are calculations are seriously wrong. Neither GCC, nor the Turks will fight for you, or alongside you. Stop dreaming.

Republic of Turkey and GCC are always alongside Republic of India .

Ah i wondered when the 1967 thing was going to be brought up .

Been debunking it so often i just quote myself now.

Oh i actually went to wikipedia to see the changes made on the Chola incident. Heres the page from 4 years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_incidents&oldid=479366958

I was wrong only 23 casualties.

to this page now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_incidents

There is now 1041 casualties with of course massive casualties on the Chinese side lol. That is a 4500% increase in just 4 years. By me calculations there should be 46845 casualties in 4 years. This of course would mean that incident now "war" would be about 5 times bigger than the actual Sino Indian war. But no doubt this will be parroted by the Indians very soon without question.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/why-china-want-arunachal-pradesh.463339/page-5#ixzz4UrOCrHz0

Lol hilarious.

Ah i wondered when the 1967 thing was going to be brought up .

Been debunking it so often i just quote myself now.

Oh i actually went to wikipedia to see the changes made on the Chola incident. Heres the page from 4 years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_incidents&oldid=479366958

I was wrong only 23 casualties.

to this page now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_incidents

There is now 1041 casualties with of course massive casualties on the Chinese side lol. That is a 4500% increase in just 4 years. By me calculations there should be 46845 casualties in 4 years. This of course would mean that incident now "war" would be about 5 times bigger than the actual Sino Indian war. But no doubt this will be parroted by the Indians very soon without question.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/why-china-want-arunachal-pradesh.463339/page-5#ixzz4UrOCrHz0

Dishonesty runs deep!

You delusional too who think chinese risk there economic growth for war your not fighting some small country but India which has 4.7 million standing troops with millions in reserves you that to a nuclear power

Kid War is best opportunity to set up scores
Countries like Vietnam ,Taiwan ,and other ASEAN countries waiting for this opportunity so is japan and Us with trump in power US can go any way to humiliate you

Even with there toys india can out paced you

India has 4.7 million soldiers? Where's the evidence for this?
Vietnam? Forget it, their wars concerned national sovereignty and they have no real interest outside that. They also share a border with China.
Taiwan? They share ties of kinship, race and culture, they're not going to fight the mainland.
ASEAN, yes sure, please see the Philippines lately, Indonesia and Malaysia.
As for Japan, their population is in terminal decline, who will fight this war?
Oh and as for Trump, a man currently at war with his own intelligence community, the less said the better.

Chinese face similar wrath in 1967 in in sikkim

Nevertheless chinese manufacturing might is uselessness in Himalayan terrains

As for military budget similar Case btw india and Pakistan but still some delusional kids claim superiority

Never think war is easy stuff chinese are engaged in multipolar conflicts surrounding them and this war only trigger right opportunity to strike on China by powers even Chinese fear
brain is an excellent thing, wish you have it`````

Back
Top Bottom