What's new

China may go to war with Vietnam to shore up support: Russian media

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right ! China need a war. US is no way, Rusia is little bit stronger, Japan is too tough. Phillipine is too weak and be backed up by US. India and Vietnam are suitable. Fight with India is too risky, maybe China lost and by the way Tibet will bye bye China. Vietnam is much weaker than India, sure China can win, China need a certain victory....he..he...is this your thinking corward chicken China ?

But when you fight with Vietnam, you can win partly at the very early but then you suffer so much that you cannot imagine. You will get stuck in a terrible war-mud. If you fight with India you lost, Tibet bye bye, you fight with Vietnam, you win or lost ( maybe you win fast ), you don't lost Tibet, you lost nothing...because you are not exist anymore:victory:. Why ? While you get stuck with the war-mud , US, Rusia and India will be very eager, very willing to give you several dosmetic issues, give you some fire and it will soon burst into huge flame then break your country into 2,3 may be 4 nations. Vietnam will be back to the stone age ( our men are ready to play monumentally with you...to the last soldier ) but China is no more. Fair enough ?:flame:

India might be more stronger than Vietnam but China is also stronger than us.... I am not saying stronger will always win.... But incase of war, We have to fight let our enemy weaker or stronger..... But both sides will surely suffer with war..... I hope china will learn to respect small countries like Philippines and Vietnamese .....

You are right ! China need a war. US is no way, Rusia is little bit stronger, Japan is too tough. Phillipine is too weak and be backed up by US. India and Vietnam are suitable. Fight with India is too risky, maybe China lost and by the way Tibet will bye bye China. Vietnam is much weaker than India, sure China can win, China need a certain victory....he..he...is this your thinking corward chicken China ?

But when you fight with Vietnam, you can win partly at the very early but then you suffer so much that you cannot imagine. You will get stuck in a terrible war-mud. If you fight with India you lost, Tibet bye bye, you fight with Vietnam, you win or lost ( maybe you win fast ), you don't lost Tibet, you lost nothing...because you are not exist anymore:victory:. Why ? While you get stuck with the war-mud , US, Rusia and India will be very eager, very willing to give you several dosmetic issues, give you some fire and it will soon burst into huge flame then break your country into 2,3 may be 4 nations. Vietnam will be back to the stone age ( our men are ready to play monumentally with you...to the last soldier ) but China is no more. Fair enough ?:flame:

THere is no way china can afford to go to war with any one .... they will have to say good bye to their super power ambitions and their much hyped economy will be thrown back by a couple of decades if not more ... too much at risk for them... Even a civil war from the much supressed people cant be ruled out !!!

You are so childhold,without benefit,no country will go to war, and no big country will start war with each other for other country, even 1962 China and India stop air force came in, in Korea, all the war was controlled within the land Korea,US didn't attack base in mainland and China didn't attack base of US out Korea. Big countries will avoid direct confrontation, look at Afghanistan, Georgia, Syria, Iraq, big countries will behind these, never come out. That's what I said Philippine was childhold on diplomacy to bring USN to the disputed islands, let USN to the front line, how foolish they think, how clever US is, US alway behind others, let others on front line and never make themselves in any dangerous front line
...without benefit,no country will go to war, and no big country will start war with each other for other country... agree with you again. Who say US, Rusia will start war with China because of Vietnam ? I don't say that. Read my cm again.

I meant, if China rise peaceful, as a nice reponsible big guy, respect others and let others respect it back, don't show off muscle too much, don't show the wish to take championship of US. China will soon to be a big bro of the world naturally together with other big nations. But if China show off too much, too fierce, too gready, want to get the championship of the US...to become a hungry tiger...then it touch benifit of US, it threaten India, Rusia, Japan....then why don't those nations jump in to break it into some smaller nations ( of course not by war, by many other ways ). Safer for the rest of the world.

...without benefit,no country will go to war, and no big country will start war with each other for other country... agree with you again. Who say US, Rusia will start war with China because of Vietnam ? I don't say that. Read my cm again.

I meant, if China rise peaceful, as a nice reponsible big guy, respect others and let others respect it back, don't show off muscle too much, don't show the wish to take championship of US. China will soon to be a big bro of the world naturally together with other big nations. But if China show off too much, too fierce, too gready, want to get the championship of the US...to become a hungry tiger...then it touch benifit of US, it threaten India, Rusia, Japan....then why don't those nations jump in to break it into some smaller nations ( of course not by war, by many other ways ). Safer for the rest of the world.

World envies Chinese peaceful economic rise as well as respects it ... but china is losing much of the respect by its big brother attitude by trying to have its way by threatening and intimidating , once the respect is lost then it doesn't take long for world powers to unite against China !

China is trying to dominate SCS instead of following UNCLOS which will be its undoing in the future .

Time to pound Vietnam into the ground.:lol:

H-6K

3UKkc.jpg

JH-7A

OiqtI.jpg

24V2Z.jpg

XQuJi.jpg

You forgot nukes and mega-ton farts .............

threaten?? Japan have disputed island with Russia,South Korea,China,Taiwan; Russia have disputed land with Ukraine,Japan; India have disputed land with China, PAK, Bangladesh, Nepal; If has dsputed land means threaten??VN also a threaten, VN is also a threaten, VN has disputed land with China, Philippine, Cambodia, Malaysia

I feel India should help to Vietnam in transferring defence technologies. Vietnam has a long and glorious history in beating the ***** of Bigger powers and arming them with right weapons will make sure that history will be repeated.

I feel India should help to Vietnam in transferring defence technologies. Vietnam has a long and glorious history in beating the ***** of Bigger powers and arming them with right weapons will make sure that history will be repeated.

first, let's be clear that we aren't talking about viets buying indian-made weapon systems. i assume you are talking about india moving some of its european and russian equipments to viets, which is all fine by china, i assure you.

second, your procurement department is so corrupt that you spend most money on imported weapons and your general was caught on camera sleeping with foreign spies, and now you wanted to import and subsequently re-export these weapons to viets? how many more cuts your leaders would want out of this deal? lol. some indian officials are really going to line their pockets with such a complex transaction, and i'd love to see india drain itself to death through such foolishness

I have a prediction about this thread, Indian open this thread and called Vietcong dogs and other Indian dogs to come in eat some bones. Nice thread but all BS wording, when war come we will see what happen to VIETCONG.

I have a prediction about this thread, Indian open this thread and called Vietcong dogs and other Indian dogs to come in eat some bones. Nice thread but all BS wording, when war come we will see what happen to VIETCONG.

ready to face ban..for calling fellow members "Dog"..post reported.

first, let's be clear that we aren't talking about viets buying indian-made weapon systems. i assume you are talking about india moving some of its european and russian equipments to viets, which is all fine by china, i assure you.

second, your procurement department is so corrupt that you spend most money on imported weapons and your general was caught on camera sleeping with foreign spies, and now you wanted to import and subsequently re-export these weapons to viets? how many more cuts your leaders would want out of this deal? lol. some indian officials are really going to line their pockets with such a complex transaction, and i'd love to see india drain itself to death through such foolishness

but no one can beat Chinese Leaders....post something that makes sense,India will sell what India make,not what India buy..jeezzz...what kind of retarded thought is this??? :hitwall: :hitwall:

So the Russians have found an opportunity to sell more junks to the Vietnameses。:cheesy:

ready to face ban..for calling fellow members "Dog"..post reported.

but no one can beat Chinese Leaders....post something that makes sense,India will sell what India make,not what India buy..jeezzz...what kind of retarded thought is this??? :hitwall: :hitwall:

you dont have a dog pet at home? if no dog pet then dont bark, im ready for my new nick. it gonna be ....... you will see. lol

China needs a war to further grow its technological base and economy。 Unfortunately Vietnam is too small a fish to meet the goal。 India is a more appropriate and legitimate target for the said purpose。

Vietnam military combat actually decreased quickly. I was in Vietnam website often see some young people in the discussion on how to evade military service.

China needs a war to further grow its technological base and economy。 Unfortunately Vietnam is too small a fish to meet the goal。 India is a more appropriate and legitimate target for the said purpose。

The bolded part makes no sense, unless you are suggesting China should go on colonialization spree. and engaging war with Japan.

Those are the only 2 ways China can further grow its technological base and economy by war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom